Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you wish you went bigger?

+6
FloJo
Flossy
Angelpie
Phoebe
jen86
emswems
10 posters

Go down

Do you wish you went bigger? Empty Do you wish you went bigger?

Post by emswems 4th June 2011, 5:46 pm

Hi girls, Do you wish you had gone for a bigger size? Im 5'1 8.10lbs 34b and going for 34dd, Im worried that after I may wish that Id opted for a bigger size. I know its all down to personal preference but Im just unsure, what do ya recon? xx
emswems
emswems
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Do you wish you went bigger? Empty Re: Do you wish you went bigger?

Post by jen86 4th June 2011, 7:09 pm

hey, i was a 34c, and was hoping that i would be able to achieve an e cup, but i was unsure about turning out bigger as i didnt wanto look saggy....but i turned out an ff!! and im sooo pleased!! i actually wish they were a little bigger! Boobs lol, as it got closer and closer to my surgery i started to not mind if they came out a little bigger like maybe an ee/f, but now i love them!! I think fake boobs tnd to look smaller then real ones, cos of how they sit. With you being 5ft1 tall, i think a dd would look lovely!
xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by emswems 5th June 2011, 6:47 pm

Thanks Jen, I did try on an E and thought it looked a bit too big for me. I hope the ones you try on at the consultation are similar to how they will really look through ya clothes! Gonna stick with DD I recon xx
emswems
emswems
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 5th June 2011, 6:49 pm

I wear 34DD/E and I htought they would be massive but they aren't, infact they are perfect. So in answer to your question... No I don't wish they were bigger x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 5th June 2011, 7:19 pm

I'm really relieved I didn't go bigger. I had 385cc implants and am currently a 32g. I definitely don't belong to the "go as big as you can" philosophy.

Angel Heart
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 6th June 2011, 9:43 am

I hope to be a 32dd when i finally finish healing! i do wish i had gone a little bigger but my ps wouldnt let me have more than 360cc

Have experienced ALOT of boob greed haha!

xx
Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by FloJo 6th June 2011, 10:38 am

I now measure a DD and I think it's a nice size as they look natural for my size and shape. I must admit I do get boob greed occasionally but I am glad I didn't go bigger, I got exactly what I asked for from my surgeon and that was a size that looked natural for me x
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 6th June 2011, 7:35 pm

i had 380cc under. was 34B/32C now measure 32F. i am happy them and wouldn't want to go bigger. even now i feel they are too big when it comes to buying new clothes Do you wish you went bigger? 221105
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 6th June 2011, 7:40 pm

I wish i had gone to 410cc instead of 380, i doubt theres that much in it, but i could have got away with it i think... a few people have said to me today, i thought u were having ur boobs done?! taking the **naughty word**!! which actually upset me, and has made me really down today!! im only 5 days post op!!

xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by hollyolivarria 6th June 2011, 7:51 pm

Breast implants are always a gamble, you never know forsure what you are getting. But I honestly believe that bigger isnt always better. I love breast but however I love seeing women with boobs that still look natural, or that can be natural if that makes sense. I dont like seeing women with huge circles on them.
hollyolivarria
hollyolivarria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th June 2011, 1:11 am

A surgeon shouldn't really be telling you a certain implant will get you to a certain cup size. This is almost never the case. Surgeons usually work to cc sizes and it's usually helpful if you show them pictures of how you want to look and they are then able to gauge how many cc's you would need to achieve that. My surgeon guesstimated I'd need a 34E sports bra after my op but couldn't say what bra size I would be. I thought I wanted to be a DD and showed him pictures of boobs I thought were a good size and I thought they were a DD. I now wear a 32FF but I have exactly the look I asked for.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down