Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gutted :(

+4
COOKIE
butterfly2
misf1
princess-natalie
8 posters

Go down

gutted :( Empty gutted :(

Post by princess-natalie 13th May 2011, 11:05 pm

hi girls,i have been on here the last few weeks with all kinds of questions, stressing alot of you girlies out with prices, surgeon question etc lol,i have the pip implants in at the min, my boobies are awful.i was a full dd and now 5 years later just about a c they look and feel terrible. i have been sooooo excited with the promise of getting these out and replaced with lovely allergan naturelles.
i am a full time mum at the min, and my partner had promised to pay for my boobies by getting me finance as he was in full time employment,home owner and on good money. after months of research i found my perfect surgeon,price everything. now un believably my boyf has come out of work and been signed of for the next 12 months due to health reasons. i amm absolutely heartbroken, i know this might sound silly,but i really am gutted. i had built my hopes up so much, and had everything planned from beginning to end.now i dont know what to do its really getting me down as iv no way of getting them replaced now :tears: sad smile disappoint
i apologise for my moan, but want to thankyou all so very much for all your help and advice the past few months. thank you
hopefully i will speak to you again in the not so disant future with good news of me winning the lottery Hysterical
thankyou all again girls you are the best xxxxx
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

gutted :( Empty Re: gutted :(

Post by misf1 13th May 2011, 11:20 pm

Aw hun that is terribly dissapointing for you. I hope your boyfriend will be ok and he has a speedy recovery. Maybe when he is better he will be in a better position to help again. I hope to read your story of when you can have your PIPs replaced in the not too distant future. A lottery win would be even better.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 14th May 2011, 9:07 am

Awwww hunni come here Hug I feel so bad for you and your partner. I hope he gets well soon.
Just because you are not able to have you BA right now it doesn't mean you have to leave us.
Your help and advise to others is still valuable xxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th May 2011, 9:40 am

Firstly babe, let me send you a massive HUG, I can't even begin to think how disappointed and upset you might be feeling right now gutted :( 571992

Secondly, sending another for your partner too - poor thing gutted :( 571992

and lastly, is there no-one else who would help with the finance hun? Have you even tried to get finance yourself? You may get a surprise if you haven't tried.

Don't let this get you down babe, you WILL get there in time... what you need to do now though is get those boobs scanned and checked out. With having PIPs and you really need to know if they are intact or not hun.

If your surgery is going to be a while and you have no plans in the meantime to have them explanted, then you're going have to make plans to have them scanned yearly sweetness until you can make arrangements to have them removed, its important you do this for yourself darlin'.

Sendin' all the luck I can muster up for you babe and please do let us know how you're getting on gutted :( 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 10th August 2011, 8:55 pm

hi girlies, im back :heehee: no lottery win, but with some good news!
my friend has offered to apply for finance so im able to get my re-aug!
i went for a consultation today with mr liew at spire and he was lovely.
i currently have 390ccpip implants and he advised i could replace with 560cc allergan naturelle but he would also take 615c implant into surgery to see what fits best, has anybody had any of these sizes?
im not getting too excited until she calls and applies for it tomorrow,but fingers crossed eh? oh and if i do get accepted he has a space for me on the 25th thats 2 weeks tomorrow yay!!
xxx
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 10th August 2011, 9:06 pm

Aw thats good news hun, hope all works out. xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 8th September 2011, 10:50 am

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you xx
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 8th September 2011, 10:53 am

Aw natalie i feel for you. Don't lose hope, u never know what's around the corner. U will get ur new boobs at some point, Stay hopeful and excited.
Best of luck sweetheart
xxxx Hug
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 19th September 2011, 8:50 am

Any update hun? did the finance go through? hope all is well x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123