Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What size implants does Katie price have now?

+6
nads
BlondeBarbie
tinkerbelle7
cakey_baby
natalia
tizzyt
10 posters

Go down

What size implants does Katie price have now? Empty What size implants does Katie price have now?

Post by tizzyt 14th April 2009, 2:58 pm

Hi,does anyone know,what size implants she has now?Ive just been looking at a copy of ok mag,from when she had her reduction and it says shes a C Cup but she looks massive.ive got myself worried now as im having 260g on 28th April and i hope to be a C!but i dont want to be that big!x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

What size implants does Katie price have now? Empty Re: What size implants does Katie price have now?

Post by natalia 14th April 2009, 3:03 pm

she says shes a 32f/ff now and i think she looks around that size
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

What size implants does Katie price have now? Empty Re: What size implants does Katie price have now?

Post by cakey_baby 14th April 2009, 3:13 pm

Yeah no way is she a C cup she will have had a way bigger implant than 260, ive just had 250cc and im a C cup and they dont look anywhere near as big as hers.

x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbelle7 14th April 2009, 3:17 pm

i heard she was a c cup but no way!!xx
tinkerbelle7
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 14th April 2009, 3:43 pm

Ive read she is a 32c, a 32e, a 32f so god knows!
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 15th April 2009, 10:16 am

I heard she's a 32E and they do still look big even after the reop! Theres no way she's a C, im a D!! x :lol:
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 15th April 2009, 10:22 am

I really like hers now think they suit her much better
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 15th April 2009, 10:29 am

so do i think they look much better smaller more pert and round
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 15th April 2009, 11:34 am

I heard she had them reduced from FF to DD x
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 16th April 2009, 7:22 pm

Did you guys see her on the Piers Morgan programme a couple of weeks ago - you know he interviewed sharon osbourne as well - well I thought it was very interesting that in the interview one on one the camera never went to her boobs or included a shot of her head and boobs - but long shot she looked great and much more a real person - so she looks a lot more modest. Also I saw another top PS who apparently did Sharn Osbournes face and she looks bl.....y amazing - you can not be 56 and have that flawless face look but so natural - he did a great job. I think Jordans looks so much better and stunning now - pity about her lips though.
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 17th April 2009, 10:52 pm

I was jst wondering about this and i have read that she "was" a 32ff but is now a 32D!!! No **naughty word** way!!! if im a 32e/f she must be a H/J!!!! lol, she is huge compared to me!!
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down