Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unhappy still!

+3
sarahdawn31
COOKIE
Elizabethvb20
7 posters

Go down

Unhappy still! Empty Unhappy still!

Post by Elizabethvb20 23rd April 2011, 8:14 pm

Hi ladies, I don't know if you remember me...hopefully some do. I had 340cc salime implants in June 2010 and have had non stop problems. My scars in my armpits reopened and the aftercare of my surgeon was horrid. I ended up having to get aftercare through my hospital. shrug Anyways, I have not been happy with my implants since day 1. Firstly, they were and are too small. Second, the right has not fully gone down. AND it's noticibly bigger?? Maybe just because its higher? shrug Anyways, I went for a follow up a couple days ago to raise concerns. He mentioned he can cut underneath my right breast and raise the implant and then cut around the nipple (of the higher implant) and raise the nipple up?????!@??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I am SOOO mad shrug he's the biggest douche. He wants to make me left breast (the one that looks normal and nice) look like my ugly right one?? no thanks. I asked about having the surgery redone, and going bigger at the same time and I have to pay full price. Basically just walked out.

My mom had hers done by a great surgeon who I phoned very upset about back in 2010. Turns out since I have had them done by another doctor, an appointment for a consult isnt available till 2014! Thank goodness she remember me phoning last year and fit me in for a consult in August yipee I am so excited. I know I will have to pay full price and probs more for fixing up the last docs mess but if I have to anyways, it might as well be with a surgeon who knows what he is doing. dance I am going to ask for 460cc and change to gel. Do you ladies think this will put mke alot bigger? I am about 5 foot 2 and 115 pounds. Also, she did say on the phone tho that the second time around doesnt always look as good and fresh as the first time. I dunno tho, it's gotta look better then what I have now.
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Unhappy still! Empty Re: Unhappy still!

Post by COOKIE 23rd April 2011, 9:17 pm

Hey Elizabeth! Unhappy still! 399357 Of course I remember you babe! So good to see you back here Unhappy still! 571992

I f I remember and my memorys a little fuzzy, you've had this surgeon in mind for a long time, didn't your mum have her surgery in the October? and you were waiting for a consultation back then.

I remember very well how you were treated by both your surgeon and your clinic sweetness, you went through a horrendous time as I recall Unhappy still! 571992

Great to read you're going with this new surgeon and your mum is happy with her surgery. You're going to LOVE the silicone implants, I've not felt myself to compare, but from everything I've read they feel so much more natural than the saline and YES! you're going to see a big difference with the 460cc hunni. Roll on August!!!! I'm so excited for you hun! Can't wait to hear how the consultation goes. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 23rd April 2011, 9:44 pm

HI hun,
Sorry to hear all the troubles, how frusterating!
I am right you are in BC?
Who was your doctor, who is the new one your mom had?
I am a Vancouver girl, but had mine done in Aus... but just want to know who has given you the poor op and after care!
I hope the new ps can put your mind at ease at your consult in August.
I think there will be a fairly big difference between what you have and the 460 especially on your frame... just make sure to take in photos of how you want to look the next consult.
Good luck! x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 23rd April 2011, 10:24 pm

Hi Elizabeth welcome back hun! Sorry to hear you have to pay full price again hun but to be honest from what I remember you saying about your previous surgeons work and the aftercare you didn't receive I don't think I'd want him anywhere near me. I've just had a re-op gone from 310 to 445 and its early days but has made quite a difference! x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 21st May 2011, 10:58 pm

Thanks for all your input ladies!! Yes Cookie, my mom had her surgery in October 2010 and is very happy. I can't wait! It sucks I have to pay full price but I do NOT every want to go to my surgeon again! sarahdawn - the surgeon was Dr. Ross Horton, I am now going with Dr. David Ward. I won't recommend Dr. Horton to anyone. Where abouts in Vancouver are you?

Very excited! yipee
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 22nd May 2011, 5:12 am

Elizabethvb20 wrote:Thanks for all your input ladies!! Yes Cookie, my mom had her surgery in October 2010 and is very happy. I can't wait! It sucks I have to pay full price but I do NOT every want to go to my surgeon again! sarahdawn - the surgeon was Dr. Ross Horton, I am now going with Dr. David Ward. I won't recommend Dr. Horton to anyone. Where abouts in Vancouver are you?

Very excited! yipee

Hey hun, I am currently living in Australia, but I am from Cloverdale actually, and thinking of moving back this year. I have heard of both doctors but good to know your recommendations as I may have some lipo done when I go back home as all plastic surgury is way cheaper in Canada than here in Aus and the dollar is the same at the moment. Have you heard anything about Dr Mosher in Langley?
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 23rd May 2011, 12:43 pm

Hi Elizabeth, I remember you, welcome back. Nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear youre still unhappy and having problems, it seems really unfair that they have made mistakes and you are oaying for them to be rectified but i hope you get sorted soon, great news you are on the right track Hug x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 23rd May 2011, 12:49 pm

Hi Hun

I've had 3 BA's and I think my latest one is the best so far!!!!!

Y
x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd May 2011, 4:53 pm

Welcome back gorgeous xx

Sorry to hear you not had any success and are going to have to pay again xx

At least you have a plan though xx