Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How will you boobs lok years from now?

+5
belindavictoria
summer11
flowergirl
misf1
hollyolivarria
9 posters

Go down

How will you boobs lok years from now? Empty How will you boobs lok years from now?

Post by hollyolivarria 9th March 2011, 9:14 pm

OKay Ladies I have a question, I still PreBA right now but I know this is my year to get them, Im not letting anything hold me make. But my question is, Yes I know after my BA my breast will look amazing (unless somethign horrible goes wrong, which I hope doesnt) but how will my boobs look 10-20 or even 30 years from now. That is what scares me. Will I sag alot just like girls who have naturaly big boobs?? Or since I have PS will they be nice and perky at the age of 40 (Im only 23 right now)

If anyone knows anything about this let me know!!!!!

Thanks Ladies!!!! Im so glad I found this site!!!!!!!
hollyolivarria
hollyolivarria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

How will you boobs lok years from now? Empty Re: How will you boobs lok years from now?

Post by misf1 9th March 2011, 9:21 pm

I'm afraid the surgeons can't beat gravity and nature will take its course. So most people will have to prepare for surgery later on to perk them back up a bit :thumbs:
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How will you boobs lok years from now? Empty Re: How will you boobs lok years from now?

Post by hollyolivarria 9th March 2011, 9:28 pm

Yea that what I thought too... Well that will be okay, I know it will still be worth it!!!! Sorry that my first post was so badly typed lol, I better slow down haha
hollyolivarria
hollyolivarria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 10th March 2011, 10:34 am

I'm 26 and I only got the Allergan CUI's as they have a guarantee for 10 years. I want another baby at some point so will prob have to get them fixed after (looking at my previous boob state post baby) so didn't bother paying extra for the lifetime guarantee on the Naturelles.
I imagine they'll go a bit saggy as nature takes it's course, so it'll be a nice 40th birthday pressie for myself! dance
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 12th March 2011, 8:46 am

yeah sure will sag and the larger the implant the quicker it falls but having unders is slightly better for not sagging as quick as the muscle holds the implant where with overs they will sag as your natural skin tone does. but i would rather have saggy boobies than none at all lol.
the key is never go long without a bra and wear a good support sports bra for bed as i have a few friends who are glamour models and they wear by it. xxx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by belindavictoria 12th March 2011, 9:13 am

Summer is right- French ladies wear soft night bras to bed for extra support. My PS mentioned that last time I saw him. Bah- gravity!

My PS recommends to change the implant after 20 years, so I'll just get another lift then.

B xo
belindavictoria
belindavictoria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 12th March 2011, 11:23 am

How will you boobs lok years from now? Saggy_14

Hope this helps!!!! Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 12th March 2011, 3:07 pm

Phoebe wrote:How will you boobs lok years from now? Saggy_14

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

I needed that laugh, thanks Phoebe.
xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 12th March 2011, 4:12 pm

Im sorry but that was just soooo funny Hysterical

alfie wrote:
Phoebe wrote:How will you boobs lok years from now? Saggy_14

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

I needed that laugh, thanks Phoebe.
xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th March 2011, 8:07 pm

Hysterical love it
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 12th March 2011, 8:33 pm

OMG that will be me in a few years time with my 1300cc lol
told you madge from benidorm here i come lol
too be honest it actually looks like my ex mother-in-law lol
xx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachaelf 14th March 2011, 3:37 pm

I was 42 when I has mine done, I fed two kids, (now 20 & 18) and went from full D to a very sorry and floppy B, when I had the op I asked for the skin to be filled-up, I could have probably done with a slight lift at the same time, but opted not to, did not want the additional scaring. My PS told me that they would continue to drop and to wear a good quality bra with full support, they don't seem to have move much yet!!!! :flowers:
Rachaelf
Rachaelf
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down