Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

230cc implants sound really small now.....

+17
sorktma
Dina
nicolamichael1
anita21
iampetite
tizzyt
kittenswithoutmittens
lindylou22
sammi35
Newbie 251
thevisionoflife
shellymae
blithekitten
RoxyChick
tekarma
janeybird
Plinkabob
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

230cc implants sound really small now..... Empty 230cc implants sound really small now.....

Post by Plinkabob 3rd March 2011, 3:38 pm

After reading all about every one else and their choice of implant size I have come to realise that I can't find anyone who has used 230cc high profile implants. They just looked so big to me but do you think I will regret getting them that small?

I'm so confused! And I only have 12 days until the op! Help!!
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

https://www.facebook.com/plinkabob

Back to top Go down

230cc implants sound really small now..... Empty Re: 230cc implants sound really small now.....

Post by janeybird 3rd March 2011, 3:46 pm

I only had 260cc HP plinkabob and mine look quiiiite large on me hee hee
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

230cc implants sound really small now..... Empty Re: 230cc implants sound really small now.....

Post by tekarma 3rd March 2011, 3:48 pm

im only having 180 & 225cc lol

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 3rd March 2011, 4:00 pm

Implant sizes are a funny thing. I ended up with 340cc implants, and measure a FF/G where as there are other girls who have very similar stats to me and had the same implants but only measure a DD.

At the end of the day, each person is different. What works on one won't work on another.

If it's a real worry book another consult and try on some larger sizes if your surgeon will allow it, but as long as you've been clear about the results you'd like from your surgery, your PS would have advised accordingly.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by blithekitten 3rd March 2011, 4:01 pm

I also have an issue about size. I'm torn between 225cc moderate plus profile implants and 250cc moderate high profile implants (Mentors). Both looked pretty big to me when I held them too.. the HP ones have a projection of 4.3cm compared to 3.3cm for the moderate plus ones. I can't decide!!!
blithekitten
blithekitten
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 3rd March 2011, 4:05 pm

I chose the bigger of my 2 options and i am really glad i did, i thought they looked huuuge on the table but they really dont look massive now theyre in me :)
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 3rd March 2011, 4:31 pm

I only have 280g, I think it depends on what your goal is. I wanted to look proportionate, and I didn't want every person passing me to say she deffinelty got implants....so if that's your goal then trust your PS he knows what size will look best on you :)
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Plinkabob 3rd March 2011, 4:37 pm

Phew! I'm not alone then! I don't think I would be able to fit anything bigger in me! I think I might go for 240cc High Profile though. Anything more and I'll probably topple over!
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 3rd March 2011, 6:41 pm

I know what you mean! A lot seem to have over 300cc.

I am only able to have 170cc - 200cc.... so that's 30 - 40cc more than me.

What size are you at the moment?

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Plinkabob 3rd March 2011, 6:46 pm

At the moment I am a big A or small B and am usually a 32. It fluctuates massively.
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 3rd March 2011, 6:53 pm

Same here 32 a /b! So guess the size sounds about right :good:

Not long now!! Bet your excited.
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Plinkabob 3rd March 2011, 6:54 pm

You have no idea! Actually, I'm pretty sure you do. I still haven't paid yet! Should be doing that tomorrow though so all is good in the world. Now I just have to sit and wait!
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 3rd March 2011, 6:59 pm

I don't think I know what I am going to be feeling coming up to the op, my stomach was like a washing machine before my 1st consultation! lol.

expect you'll be glad when its all over with and sorted, can start enjoying your new boobies then! x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Plinkabob 3rd March 2011, 7:04 pm

Just in time for summer!!!!!!
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbie 251 4th March 2011, 12:57 pm

Hi Plinkabob, I had 230cc high profile unders approx 8 weeks ago. I was offered up to 300cc but unlike most people, I chose to go smaller as I was really scared of looking too big!!! Prior to op, I was wearing 34B. I would say I was a medium sized B, not a full B. On the day of surgery, I was torn between 230cc and 260cc. My PS was trying to encourage me to go for the larger size initially. I left the decision to her on the day as to what she thought looked best in view of my specific requirements for as natural look as possible. She ended up trying both and felt that the 230 looked better. At first when I woke up and for the first few weeks, I felt a little dissapointed that I hadn't had the courage to go with the 260s. I think this is just boob greed that most people suffer from. Now 8 weeks down the line, I am so happy I got the 230s. I have been measured as 34D and fit this size well. I am actually glad, I didn't go any larger as they look great but also very natural xxx
Newbie 251
Newbie 251
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Plinkabob 4th March 2011, 1:10 pm

Wow. Do you have any pictures at all? I would be really interested to see what they look like. I am starting to think I will go bigger but I don't know!
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 4th March 2011, 1:13 pm

im having 260 had the option of 300 but was terrified they would make me to big im about the same size as you plinkabob . x x
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbie 251 4th March 2011, 2:08 pm

I have been meaning to upload my pics to picturetrail but haven't got round to it yet!! I will try and do it this weekend and will PM you the password etc. BTW I am 5ft 8, size 10, around 10 stone. xxx
Newbie 251
Newbie 251
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Plinkabob 4th March 2011, 2:16 pm

That would be amazing! I'm 5'4" size 8 and about 8.5 so pretty close to you :)
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 4th March 2011, 2:53 pm

Plinkabob hun, if you do decide bigger, how long do you have before your op to change your mind? I was just thinking that they might have to order the implant in for the day, as this is what my surgeon did? I changed my mind about size 9 days before my op and that was thankfully in enough time for them to order the new size implant.

I'm sure you're already aware of this, but I just thought I'd ask in case you weren't?

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by Plinkabob 4th March 2011, 2:54 pm

I am going to speak with my PC today about it. Hopefully it's not too late for me!
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 4th March 2011, 3:00 pm

Good idea hun!!

I'm certain it won't be too late, as 11 days is a perfectly long enough time for them to order something else!!

Good luck!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Plinkabob 4th March 2011, 3:02 pm

How are you feeling today Lindylou? Do you have a blog about what you're up to pre and post op?
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 4th March 2011, 3:09 pm

Lol, unfortunately I do not. I've mostly been posting my updates in the March buddies thread, and in my "I'm back with boobs" thread really. Sorry! I will do my BA story at some point though.

I'm good today. Actually feeling better than yesterday!! So much less "painful" than I thought. It's just really tight and I can't use my arms much!! I don't know if you're interested but I have my pics of them up if you want to see what I was like before and what I'm like now. I had 335cc anatomicals, and I really don't feel at all "big", so it might be useful for you to have a look? Just PM me if you want a password.

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenswithoutmittens 17th March 2011, 7:27 pm

Hey there, I had my first consultation and the PS recommended 240s, I felt they were really big and wanted to go with 210. But I think it is more important to go with what will fit you frame according to the PS (and something about an ideal pocket size?). This post is really helpful though, as a lot of you ladies seem to be the same size as me, I am a just about 5'8'' and about 10 stone, and you all seem very happy with the natural result, or went bigger! Haha. Hopefully I don't get the booby greed, well actually I already have it, I would love to have really big ones, but they would look so ridiculous on me, and really a bit too eye catching for my shy self. haha.
Do you think anatomicals look smaller? If that makes any sense. Just like a natural size D looks smaller than a BA size D?
kittenswithoutmittens
kittenswithoutmittens
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next