Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this shape normal?

+4
littlewisher
ToriLoula
Phoebe
jellytot
8 posters

Go down

Is this shape normal?  Empty Is this shape normal?

Post by jellytot 26th December 2010, 6:40 pm

I had my BA 4 days ago (375 anatomical partial unders) and almost immediately noticed that my right breast is noticeably fuller in the upper pole. It's actually making a ridge where i guess the top of the implant starts! The left breast already has a natural slope to it, but the right one, although less than it was, looks almost 'swollen' a bit higher up leading all the way out to my armpit. It's soft and not painful, but I'm hoping the obvious 'ridge' will go

Is this typical?
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Is this shape normal?  Empty Re: Is this shape normal?

Post by Phoebe 26th December 2010, 6:45 pm

Hi jellytot, I dont know about that but I would of thought that after 4 days there would be so much swelling and fluid in there that it would be almost impossible to see whats what at the momemt, if that makes sense?? I had really different size boobs for weeks after my op and I started to worry but they are fine now, if that helps x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 26th December 2010, 6:47 pm

I think you should ring the clinic tomorrow and just ask the nurse if it's normal. I can't remember having one like that, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about as it's only been 4 days but I would ring just incase, and to put your mind at rest.
Good luck.
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 26th December 2010, 7:23 pm

I had this on one side near the top edge of my armpit on one, it went :) call to check, or just wait a few weeks see if it goes b istelf xxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 26th December 2010, 9:00 pm

I already called my PS yesterday - but a niggly part of me thinks that it's Xmas, so the easiest answer is for them to say 'don't worry'! lol
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 26th December 2010, 9:02 pm

oops - wasn't yesterday (I meant Xmas eve!)
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th December 2010, 12:47 am

Hi hun, it is scary when they dont appear the same or even normal looking just after your BA, But I can promise you whether you have round or anatomical implants they look blo*dy weird after your op. Looking and feeling quite weird. My best advice is to remember they are two different operations, one on each boob, so very often one can look very different to the other. At this early stage I really wouldn't worry. It could be down to swelling, it could be down to one being more difficult to place the implant during the op (more force, or disection of the pocket for implant needed) lots of factors contribute. So best not to panic yet it's completely normal for them to look very different to each other so early post op.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th December 2010, 8:53 am

I'm with misf1 - Give your boobs a little time hun, it is very normal for them to look different and appear strange looking at this stage in your recovery. Just take it easy, nothing worth panicking over hun, you have lots of changes ahead and you'll soon have your 1st post-op appointment, if you're still overly concerned then, just bring it to your nurse/surgeons attention then babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pebbles 27th December 2010, 2:42 pm

Jellytot, This sounds exactly the same as mine, all in the upper pole, one is slightly lower than the other, not much. But there is a ridge from my armpit like a rainbow. To be honest I've not been worried, I can see that I am lacking in the lower pole and am trying to watch for my nipples starting to rise to the centre. Then with a fair bit of imagination i can see that they're gonna be a good size and shape!!!
Well thats how Im seeing it anyway, if nothing changes in the next couple of weeks I might start worrying but if you find out any different let me know.xx
pebbles
pebbles
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 27th December 2010, 3:15 pm

Hi jellytot one of mine was fuller at the top for about 8 weeks, I thought it was going to be like it forever! But they're the same now, it is really normal for them to be uneven to start with, I really wouldn't worry. xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down