Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bottomed out......................

+10
janeybird
mariajw
kay
abbie
hattie260
COOKIE
fluffy_bunn1e
alfie
*Sally*
Crystal
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bottomed out...................... Empty Bottomed out......................

Post by Crystal 10th November 2010, 10:11 am

I have posted on here a few times about the fact that im not sure if I have bottomed out or not!

I noticed about 2-3 weeks that my implants dropped very quickly to looking very bottom heavy.........id say 3 quarters of the implant sits below my nipple & 1 quarter above if i take my bra off so i look so bottom heavy.

I told my nurse at my 6 week check that i was worried about how they looked & she said that she had never heard of 'bottoming out!' & she just said tell the surgon at you 3 month check.

So went i saw him I told him i though they looked like they had bottomed out & he said i was crazy as they looked perfect & that they 'look' more bottome heavy as i had a shorter nipple to neck measurement then normal which ment my nipples were higher then normal & that had my nipples been 1 inch lower then id have looked less bottom heavy & my nipples would have sat in the middle rather then point upwards slightly!..............so i went away but then come to the conclution that if i had a shorter nipple to neck measurment then shorly when he was doing the surgury he should have taken that into accout & made my implant 'pocket's' 1 inch higher to stop me looking bottom heavy & so my nipples would look center!...........i think he just made the pocket in the place where a 'normal' nipple to neck measurment persons should be!

so i called my company & to ask for a second app & they said that if i wanted to see a different surgon then they have to call my surgon straight away & tell him what im saying! ( i think this was to intimidate me!) so i said ok go ahead! they then said that it would take a long time to sort out a app for a second surgon to see me & it would have to be in london ( i went to Norwich as i struggle to get to london!) so they said as it take a long time for me not to ring & chase it up..............this was a long time agao now say about 5 -6 months ago & as my daughter hads been so ill in the past year it got put on the back burner as clearly my daughters health is more important them my B.A & even thinking or talking about my unhappness with my Boobs seemed like a really selfish thing to do.

So now im thinking its probably to late as im just over the 1 year mark & nothing has been sorted out............if i can prove i have the apperance of bottomed out boobs because of surgon error is it to late to try & sort it out as im over the year mark?

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Bottomed out...................... Empty Re: Bottomed out......................

Post by *Sally* 10th November 2010, 7:14 pm

I'd get back onto the clinic hun and badger them until you get a more satisfactory answer. x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 10th November 2010, 7:45 pm

I agree with Sally hun, give the clinic another call.

Do you know if anything was put in writing when you mentioned this at your appointment hun, at least then they are aware you've already brought it to their attention.

xxxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 10th November 2010, 9:04 pm

I dont think so but he cant argue that i didnt say to him as he told me my nipple to neck measurment was like 2-3 inches shorter then the 'normal' girls shrug I also called them so ill ring up & aslo why i have not been sent a appointment.

They took pictures both times so i have a kinda back up to prove that they were the shape they are now 2 weeks after surgury & i also have some pics to.

Looking back at my 2-3 day post op pics you see what happend........with everyone elses pics straight after there ops there implants sit really high in the boob & then gradually drop down to a more normal level but mine started at the dead center so in like 2 weeks they dropped & fell way more below the nipple then others

I guess if the implant sits high to start with it drops into a normal level
& if you wake up after surgury with normal level boobs then they will drop way below normal if that makes sense!

my implants feel like they just slip down my ribcage when i take my bra off.........there not saggy or over hang but the implant just seems to sit to low down my chest.......like i say its probably the right place if your nipples & boobs sit 2 inches lower lol

I want to add some pics so you girls can tell me what you think but my hubby is not very happy about me putting pictures of my boobs on the internet! lol...........James even said to email him some pics & he would tell me if im mad or not but my hubby got funny about that to!

Its really bothering me as i have looked at quite a few pics now & the only ones that look like mine are the ones that have bottomed out! :doh:

My hubby agreed with me at 1st but once i had seen my surgon he just took his word for it that mine were perfect & now thinks its all in my head disappoint

Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 11th November 2010, 12:31 pm

oh hun, are you going to get another opinion? if you feel something is wrong fight for it, we are all here for support xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th November 2010, 12:45 pm

Crystal wrote:I dont think so but he cant argue that i didnt say to him as he told me my nipple to neck measurment was like 2-3 inches shorter then the 'normal' girls shrug I also called them so ill ring up & aslo why i have not been sent a appointment.

Oh yes they can babe! It's why I always stress to everyone with concerns to ensure everything is in writing in your notes, because if this goes to the management to make a decision it's the notes only they will refer to.

I want to add some pics so you girls can tell me what you think but my hubby is not very happy about me putting pictures of my boobs on the internet! lol...........James even said to email him some pics & he would tell me if im mad or not but my hubby got funny about that to!

I'm sure that your husband will be understand the nature of the reason you want to share pics, explain you're not offering them as a free for all to share with people you don't know. Choose a select few YOU trust to take a look for you along with James for their opinions. Then once viewed you can delete the album and the pics are gone.

I totally understand your husbands reasoning, but given how anxious you are babe, I'm sure your husband will see that the people you've come to trust will not use the pics for anything other than to offer an opinion to help.

I'd chase up Transform again babe, explain the situation with your daughter and say you'd like to take up the offer of you seeing another surgeon for a second opinion and you'd like for them to arrange that for you now.

Good luck sweetness. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 12th November 2010, 3:25 pm

Just spoke to my company & told them i was still waiting for my second appinion and she said that there was no one there to deal with me so she would leave a message for 'maggie' to ring me on my mobile 1st thing monday morning shrug

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 12th November 2010, 3:40 pm

Crystal wrote:Just spoke to my company & told them i was still waiting for my second appinion and she said that there was no one there to deal with me so she would leave a message for 'maggie' to ring me on my mobile 1st thing monday morning shrug

x

I hope you get that call Crystal and they're not just giving you the runaround.
xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 12th November 2010, 7:59 pm

Hummmmmmmmm im sure they are messing me about so i think i might just put it all in writing & do it recorded delivery lol just so they can say they didnt get it!

Isnt it funny how nice they are to you untill you tell them your not happy! then they get all shirty & dont want to talk anymore.

I played it nice this time & just asked why its taken 5-6 months to arrange a second appinion but next time i wont be as nice! lol :mad:

Have to admit thou now isnt good timimg again to try & sort me out what with my hubbys dad being a complete wanker, my daughters being ill again & needing more tests that we have to wait 5-6 weeks for the results, & both our ex's are being pains in the bum!
So mu hubby is very stressed & feels now isnt the time again & that he cant deal with it as there always seems to be something not right :tears: I just said ill sort it on my own then.

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 12th November 2010, 8:10 pm

aw hun this is awful and as we were saying on another thread it's is becoming an all too common story about certain 'companys' not wanting to hear about problems. If I were you I would maybe go and see a surgeon from somewhere else for a second opinion in the meantime of battling with Transform. I can understand your hubby's concerns but picturetrail has very tight security and they are all anonomous so long as you dont get your face in them.
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 12th November 2010, 8:45 pm

I going to talk to him again but i dont wanna push him as i can kinda see what he is saying but like you say its very safe & if you dont put your face then no-one will no its me! lol...........

My g.p has be o helpfull in my b.A jorney so do you think he would be able to make me a nhs appointment to see a P.S or is that taking the mick?! I was origonally going to be refered by him but i just could wait any longer as id been waiting since i was 15 ywears old & once i had a doctor agree that i was not right in the boob department then i just wanted my op asap!

I did call my local nuffield hospital in ipswich but they wanted to charge £90 for the appointment then x amount for letters ect & i just didnt have the money at the time.

OOPPss sorry about the rude word above i though they got bloked out! lol
x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 12th November 2010, 9:00 pm

dont feel you have to show pics.
My other half didnt like me having mine on the internet either so I took mine down in the end
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 12th November 2010, 9:37 pm

Its just fustrating for me as i really want to get other peoples opinions who are not afraid to say what they think!.......But no matter what i say he is dead against it & i would never do it behind his back..... so i just have to suffer until i hear from my company :dunno:

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th November 2010, 9:54 pm

Crystal wrote:My g.p has be o helpfull in my b.A jorney so do you think he would be able to make me a nhs appointment to see a P.S or is that taking the mick?! I was origonally going to be refered by him but i just could wait any longer as id been waiting since i was 15 ywears old & once i had a doctor agree that i was not right in the boob department then i just wanted my op asap!

I don't think your GP will refer you to the NHS at all babe to fix a cosmetic problem you had done privately - sorry hun.

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 13th November 2010, 8:06 am

cookie wrote:
Crystal wrote:My g.p has be o helpfull in my b.A jorney so do you think he would be able to make me a nhs appointment to see a P.S or is that taking the mick?! I was origonally going to be refered by him but i just could wait any longer as id been waiting since i was 15 ywears old & once i had a doctor agree that i was not right in the boob department then i just wanted my op asap!

I don't think your GP will refer you to the NHS at all babe to fix a cosmetic problem you had done privately - sorry hun.

I agree I'm afraid hun, even if he wanted to help you, I think higher authorities would dismiss it
x
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 13th November 2010, 9:49 am

Hi Crystal x

As we both know and have discussed in the past we seem to have the same 'issue'.

I complained hun, in writing, you need to do the same. Once you complain, they have 21 days to look into it. They then speak with the surgeon about what he thinks and it seems to be that the PS either agree or disagree that what you have is either within the 'normal' 'acceptable' range or not.

I've just been for a another appointment to see PS about options after they offered me this tuck thing. When I went PS acknowledged my concerns and also agreed a degree of "bottoming out". He also went on about the quality of skin and it stretching, which I think was said to fluff round the problem cos my nipples have always been that high so it's nothing to do with my skin stretching. In a nutshell, he agreed there was a problem, didn't really clarify what it was or why it had happened. Confirmed it could be improved with further surgery, but could not guarantee the skin stretching in the future.

If I were you as I've said before hun, write a letter, the result we have got is not right and I know exactly how you feel. I know you've had a little look at my pics hun to compare and I'm sure we decided that we had the same, so no point in arguing with your OH about pics up online, not worth it. As I said my PS has agreed that Mine are not right, but only AFTER I put it in writing and then went back to see him, and they are offering me further surgery to improve the appearance, you should fight for the same treatment hun xx

Hope this helps xx PM me if you want my username and pass for pics again hun xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 13th November 2010, 10:09 pm

Awww, Crystal.

I've only just caught up with your post. Anything I can help with?? Do you think hubby will let you see a MyBreast surgeon? If you want someone to travel with you, I can.

Maria
xxx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 13th November 2010, 10:47 pm

aw thanks Maria! That might be an idea.............how much is the consultation fee to see a mybreast surgon?
x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 13th November 2010, 10:51 pm

It's £25. xxx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 15th November 2010, 8:34 pm

Hay hun ...............didnt get that call from Maggie today surprise, surprise!
So im going to call 2morrow & really lay into them.

Where is the clinic? i can afford £25!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 15th November 2010, 9:43 pm

Crystal wrote:Hay hun ...............didnt get that call from Maggie today surprise, surprise!
So im going to call 2morrow & really lay into them.

!

x

Why does this not surprise me!!

You give them hell hun when you call.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 16th November 2010, 7:30 am

Is that Maggie at Transform Crystal? I honestly think they will not react unless they get something in writing hun xx As soon as I put mine in writing they reacted xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th November 2010, 7:49 am

Sounds all too familiar to me! growl

I'd do as Kay has suggested hun and put everything in writing. This can't be ignored, keep a copy of the letter for yourself too. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 16th November 2010, 10:55 am

Just called them again & Maggie is in a meeting! & will ring me back in 15mins :heehee: realllly!

Yes is Maggie from transform & she was the one who was 'funny' with me last time!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 16th November 2010, 10:57 am

Had to laugh thou as just looked on there website & there pic of a before & after B.A has a girl with her right boob looks just like mine but her left looks fine .................that was her after pic! lol
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum