Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larger Re-aug following pip removal?

+5
CharlieB
xx sharon xx
kate613
COOKIE
luvlea
9 posters

Go down

Larger Re-aug following pip removal? Empty Larger Re-aug following pip removal?

Post by luvlea 28th October 2010, 8:39 am

Hi ladies

I was just wondering if any ladies are thinking of going larger after getting their PIPs removed? Or what their experiences are of having gone larger?

I have them (pips) and was just going to get them replaced size wise like for like.. but I am now thinking of going larger?

Now I have calmed down from the shock and distress of having pips in the first place...

Any advice would be appreciated...

Thanks!

Luvlea xxx

:flowers: :flowers:
luvlea
luvlea
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Larger Re-aug following pip removal? Empty Re: Larger Re-aug following pip removal?

Post by COOKIE 28th October 2010, 8:54 am

If you don't have any ruptures and your expectations of your implant size is realistic and agreeable with your surgeon then you're just looking at removal of the PIPs and a straight forward implant replacement hun, your surgeon will also cut away your old incision scar tissue and creat a fresh incision scar from new tissue so you will still have a neat scar.

You shouldn't have any problems with this procedure and in general women usually heal a lot quicker second time around than they did after their first surger too. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Larger Re-aug following pip removal? Empty Re: Larger Re-aug following pip removal?

Post by kate613 28th October 2010, 9:43 am

Hi luvlea,
I did exactly this.. i had a 250cc replaced with a 390cc. I felt a little bit disappointed first time round with the result, even thou i was really glad just to have some boobies as i was flat chested (my pip implants were also sat too high so this affected the size too ).I had my pips for 6 years and was so used to them i was a bit worried bigger would be too big if you know what i mean.
I discussed all this with my surgeon and he recommended the size i should have. I think its important you do this so they will still suit your frame.I always wanted to look natural and still wanted that.It did also go some way to making up for pip drama as they look much better now. Im really pleased.Nagors seem to just feel better too.
Having a bigger implant does mean the skin will be stretched again so don't expect the recovery to be necessarily easier as i was pretty sore at first and this can be down to removal of scar tissue too but after a couple of weeks i was doing fine!I would say it was pretty much like the first but they may just be me!
Good Luck all the best to getting those Pips gone xx :good:
kate613
kate613
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by xx sharon xx 28th October 2010, 12:39 pm

Hi luvlea...Im due to get get ruptured pips removed and replaced with nagors in january. I have currently got 330cc in but my surgeon has advised i need to go bigger due to 'sagging', which i personally didnt think was too bad. He's recommended 410cc or 470cc...he said he'll see which is best fit on the day of surgery. I know my skin could accomadate bigger implants because i breastfed 5 kids and my boobs grew a whole lot bigger than they are now...but I think the 'sagging' that i have makes them appear more natural. Ive also thought about the fact that if it was that bad my surgeon would have suggested an uplift. Soooo...am going bigger!...x
xx sharon xx
xx sharon xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 28th October 2010, 1:53 pm

xx sharon xx wrote:Hi luvlea...Im due to get get ruptured pips removed and replaced with nagors in january. I have currently got 330cc in but my surgeon has advised i need to go bigger due to 'sagging', which i personally didnt think was too bad.

Hi Luvlea - I don't have the misfortune of having pips but I am having a removal and replacement op this Saturday due to CC. My Surgeon has advised going bigger for the same reasons as Sharon (above) I didn't think the sagging was bad but after 2 babies and breastfeeding he feels I would need to go a little bigger to fill out the loss of breast tissue/volume. x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlea 29th October 2010, 7:42 am

Thanks for the advice so far ladies... :good:

Luvlea xxx
luvlea
luvlea
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumble 29th October 2010, 7:05 pm

I saw my surgeon today and we talked about going a bit bigger when I have my reop as well. I'm actually happy with the size I am but he said that when he removes the PIPs there could be some loss of tissues so I decided to have the bigger implants to make up for it, didn't want to come out smaller than I am now!
Bumble
Bumble
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 20th March 2011, 8:04 pm

i am soo confused about this. i have 390 pips and getting them removed in june, and want them replacing with larger implants as i now have alot of loose skin. one company i spoke to said they wouldnt replace them with bigger implants as there is too much complications with the pip implants. another surgeon said he would use a 650c implant, and another said that is far to big, and another said they would only do like for like size? who do you listen to?i am so confused, as if having these aful things and trying to find the money to get them replaced isnt enough!! arh x
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri9871 23rd March 2011, 8:14 pm

I had pips removed in December last year, my surgeon tried to recommend the same size, but i went 2 sizes up and im glad i did. Personally i would go at least one size up cos the surgeon said to me the next size up in an allergan was roughly what i had in. x
sherri9871
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamz 26th March 2011, 8:22 pm

Luvlea, I ahave ruptured pips at the mo - am going to see surgeon tomorrow for consultation for replacement - I am thinking the same, maybe to go larger.Not alot, but would rather be bigger than be smaller and end up unhappy with the result. Let us know what ou decide - i will post up how my consultation goes tomorrow and what his suggestion is. x
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamz 3rd April 2011, 8:22 pm

My surgeon has suggested smaller :( due to my small frame . Im only a C cup , size 8, have been used to them and now he suggests a 295, dropping me a size. I am tied in my insurance, and need these pips out. Am booked for 26 April for surgery and petrified Ill be smaller and unhappy. The width of my chest, apparently, is too small to take a bigger implant and will cause rippling. I am so scared I will be disappointed...that is, even if he replaces at the time of pip removal, which there is still a question mark over - I may wake with no implants and need rest for up to 2 months before replacement. Was it all worth it? x
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down