Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 WEEK PICS UP!!!!

+2
natalia
emrussell79
6 posters

Go down

6 WEEK PICS UP!!!! Empty 6 WEEK PICS UP!!!!

Post by emrussell79 26th March 2009, 3:06 pm

Please have a look ladies, i really dont think they look much different than before my re-op!!

I do think they look fuller, they must be coz im still fitting a 32E/34DD bra but my scars look too low still, i still have loose skin and i dont think my nipples look much higher!!

PLEASE BE HONEST!!

Em x

emrussell79
mynewboobs
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

6 WEEK PICS UP!!!! Empty Re: 6 WEEK PICS UP!!!!

Post by natalia 26th March 2009, 3:14 pm

i think they look nice and full hun i couldnt notice any loose skin until u pulled it in the pic they have to drop yet so they cover your scars oh btw i fluffed at 10 months and went to 32f/ff so i would of thought u will end up similar size as me
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 26th March 2009, 3:18 pm

They have dropped hun, this is what happened last time. He had cut too low so was supposed to place the new implants lower so they would be nearer the scars but it hasnt worked!!
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 26th March 2009, 3:20 pm

Hi Em,

Thanks for sharing your pics - honest opinion as follows:

Re-op boobs look fuller, nips higher and scars less noticeable. They also sit much more evenly on you as your left boob looked a little lower before the re-op. Can't notice any loose skin.
I think as your scars fade more with time you will be really happy with your Flash , they are a great shape,

LMT x
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 26th March 2009, 3:22 pm

hi hun, HONESTLY I think they do look quite a bit fuller especially at the bottom, which does make the nipples higher - I think the reason why they don't look higher to you is that it they are stretched, but probably the only way to change that would be with a nipple correction and not with bigger implants... but they are def bigger and fuller. I can't comment about the loose skin as it's not clear to me from that pic - looks less loose than previously but it's hard to tell. I see what you mean about the scars being lower than the crease, maybe this is an issue you could raise with your ps, but remember than there is a chance that your boobies will cahnge and fill out more, it's still quite early. Also, the scars will fade quite a lot and you won't be able to see them so much. I think your boobies look nice, if it was me the only thing I would like to correct if possible is reducing the bottom part of the nipple which looks a little stretched down, and might be what makes you have the impression that it's not high enough. But they have a really nice full shape!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 26th March 2009, 3:33 pm

emrussell mine took like 6 months to fully drop and u could see my scars so surely yours hvnt dropped that quick?changes happen over a year dropping to
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 26th March 2009, 3:47 pm

Na, if you look at my pic of 7 months on (think its in the album re-op day 1) its quite dark but you can see my scar, it was still about 2cm lower than my crease so i really dont think they are gonna be any lower this time. Mr M said himself that they were too high and werent going to get any lower.

Moonmar, i know what you mean about my nipples, poor buggers have been really stretched! lol maybe thats why i think my bobs dont look round??? I wouldnt mind but my PS said he would probs reduce my areolas so that i would be happier with the result but i dont know why he didnt, i will certainly ask next week! x
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 26th March 2009, 3:59 pm

That was my impression, to me your boobs are nice and round but the stretched nipple can create the illusion that they are not, so def ask your ps about that and maybe get it corrected! And if he said he was going to do it but he didn't, then he def has to do it for free. I know you don't want to have another op but if it's just the nipple it might be less traumatic? (don't quote me on these words as I don't know, your ps should tell you what it involves).

Good luck hun xxxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 26th March 2009, 4:15 pm

oh right well why has he done your scars so low then?
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 26th March 2009, 4:52 pm

No idea Nat, dont think it was intentianal, think he must have misjudged where my crease was coz they were so saggy??? Who knows!
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 26th March 2009, 5:30 pm

well im not happy with my scars one year pre op i luv my boobs but i wouldnt go topless as like u when i raise my arms slighty u can see them bad
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 26th March 2009, 7:41 pm

Aw, i think they look great!
They are bigger,fuller, no loose skin and have a nice shape front and side on .
The only downside I suppose is your crease scars but they will fade to little lines eventually and its the price we pay for the op.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by xx_fina_xx 27th March 2009, 9:02 pm

Wow Em.. They're looking pretty darn good..Might have to have a grope on Tuesday Hysterical
xx_fina_xx
xx_fina_xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 28th March 2009, 10:21 am

lol, thanks Fina. Im trying to learn to love them as i know they are mine now but ts hard when you have that niggling feelng that they could have been better.
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xx_fina_xx 28th March 2009, 10:59 am

Yeah I know exactly what you mean..We pay a lot of money and just want the best possible result..But yours do look amazing hun, so try not to worry Hug
xx_fina_xx
xx_fina_xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down