Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA with a baby to look after?????

4 posters

Go down

BA with a baby to look after????? Empty BA with a baby to look after?????

Post by Peachy34 3rd August 2010, 5:02 pm

Hi I was just wondering if anyone had had a BA when they have a baby to look after mine is 7 months. I've had a bit of conflicting information about how long it will be before I can pick her up shes not a chunky monkey or anything. I don't want to be selfish and have it done if I can't pick her up for weeks. Any advice welcome.

Thanks
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

BA with a baby to look after????? Empty Re: BA with a baby to look after?????

Post by kettlel 3rd August 2010, 5:31 pm

I had my BA done 8 days ago and have a 5 month old. I think everyone is different but I was fine 2 days after my op. I got my other half to lift him out the cot at night for 2 days and put him in the car etc and I got him to bring him down the stairs for a few days but I've lifted him carefully from floor to lap etc with no problem. I'm not suffering or in pain in any way. He is 19lbs by the way. I have a 3 year old too who I have not lifted at all, but he never needs lifting these days.

Are you having large implants? Unders or overs? I think like I said everyone is different but I've not found having a baby to look after a problem at all.

Do you have anyone at home with you for a few days? My other half was at home for 6 days after my op and I found this sufficiant.

Good luck! xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 3rd August 2010, 5:58 pm

Thanks thats reassuring. My babys 15lbs.

I haven't decided what size yet. I've only had the one consultation at Transform and she recommended between 300 - 340cc partial unders for what i had described to her I was hoping for a natural look fill up the empty bits without having an uplift or going too big she said that should take me to a C/D. I was more geared towards overs myself probably because they said they hurt less and I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to pain.

Thanks x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suz0410 4th August 2010, 9:38 pm

I have a 4 month old and asked my surgeon the same question, said it's fine to lift your babies, as I am having unders I think it is more of a pain thing for the first two weeks.

My husband has the first week off work and Grandma on standby for the second week just in case.

I'm having my BA on the 23rd of August so will let you know after

x x x x
suz0410
suz0410
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 5th August 2010, 2:00 pm

Thanks I think I will just use my common sense when I've had it done if it hurts too much I won't do it lol. x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 5th August 2010, 4:55 pm

I had mine done when my baby was 10 months old. I was told no lifting for 2 weeks if at all possible. I went about 1.5 weeks as i got help from MIL & as hubs works for himself he was back in the afternoons to help. I was glad i didn't have to lift as he was quite heavy & it did hurt a bit. At 1.5 weeks i soon got used to lifting him in a certain way so it didn't hurt me. Just watch out for kicking of the legs when you change nappies, a boot in the chest really does hurt !!!! x
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 5th August 2010, 5:20 pm

I can imagine a swift kick to the chest does hurt and mines not heavy but a right little wriggler so I will bear that in mind. Thanks x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down