Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does GA bloat you. Feeling pregnant

+3
COOKIE
natalia
zoecal
7 posters

Go down

Does GA bloat you. Feeling pregnant Empty Does GA bloat you. Feeling pregnant

Post by zoecal 11th June 2010, 6:42 am

Hi All
Does anybody know if GA bloats you. I look like i am pregnant at the minute especially with my new additions, in fact i am dreading going out to school etc as im convinced people will think i am preggers!!
Ok ive struggled for the loo this week but i am often like that but ive never been this swollen.Wondered if any one else has suffered this swell problem. Does GA bloat you. Feeling pregnant 476424

But the boobies are feeling better today thay seem to be migrating away from the armpits so hopefully I will stop walking around like a bouncer now . Does GA bloat you. Feeling pregnant 557141
zoecal
zoecal
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Does GA bloat you. Feeling pregnant Empty Re: Does GA bloat you. Feeling pregnant

Post by natalia 11th June 2010, 6:46 am

i didnt have any probs going toilet but i heard it can bloat u i dont recall it doing that to me do u eat fiber in your diet ?that helps me go every day after meals like u should do warm water also stimaultes the bowel mybe u could give these a try and gentle walking good luck anyway glad your boobies are feeling better
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Does GA bloat you. Feeling pregnant Empty Re: Does GA bloat you. Feeling pregnant

Post by COOKIE 11th June 2010, 6:48 am

I suffered the 'budha belly' too Zoe. It is just a side effect from the GA and lots of us experience it hun, as you get more mobile it does settle down. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 11th June 2010, 7:18 am

Meeeeee too!!
I thought I had got away with it but am hiddeously swollen now. Boobs still look big though so they must be huge to stick out beyond this belly Does GA bloat you. Feeling pregnant 557141

That great woman (hehe) Gillian McKieth - You are what you Eat, recommends lemon juice in warm water to get it all moving!! I have only just remembered trying it in pregnancy and it did work then. Will have some in a min.
The walking is not helping me though - am walking two miles a day (steadily and on the flat) with my dogs to no avail.

Thankfully we had a big party on the Sat b4 my op and lots of locals and school parents saw me drinking at least two pints of local cider so there will be no rumours hopefully!! That and a few months ago I got drunk and told quite a few people anyway!
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 11th June 2010, 7:19 am

I take pro biotic tablets which are fab for getting rid of the bloating. They are natural i get them from HERE

If you subscribe to the newsletter you get £10 off so you could get them for next to nothing.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Becstarr 11th June 2010, 9:35 am

I had it too.. My stomach hurt more than my boobs It only lasted a week though

Bec xx
Becstarr
Becstarr
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 11th June 2010, 1:19 pm

I think most people experience the "bloating", I did too, it went after the first week thou Does GA bloat you. Feeling pregnant 184153

Warm water and lemon is a good idea as is walking around the house alittle bit. I didn't feel like doing any walking PO, but my tum tum went back to normal after the first week.

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down