Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got measured today

+5
*Sally*
COOKIE
alfie
sars3dd
Grace
9 posters

Go down

Got measured today Empty Got measured today

Post by Grace 28th May 2010, 6:03 pm

Hi Girls
Sorry I have not been on for a while very busy with work.
Today I got measured at Bravissimo, I travelled three hours to get to my closest one and to start with I was really impressed and really glad I travelled quite a long way.
The thing is I am now a 30HH. I could not believe it tbh and I dont know how happy I am about it. The bras that I bought cost me a fortune and are very nice, wearing on in my updated avatar pic but they arent what I really want. I wanted some oomph! You know like cleavage typr bras and even bravissimo didnt have these sorts of bras for my boobs.
I am feeling a bit down about it and more so because I feel like it was a bit of a wasted today and a very expensive day what with the travelling and everything.
Sorry to moan!
Lots of love
Grace
xxx

P.S
They did ask me if I would be interested in modelling for them Got measured today Icon_eek
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Got measured today Empty Re: Got measured today

Post by sars3dd 28th May 2010, 6:10 pm

First of all i love your bra your wearing in the avatar its gorgeous. Secondly well done on being offered to model for them, take the oppertunity hun. And well maybe you could write to the company and see if they would produce a clevage type bra, am sure there are alot of big breast woman out there that want the same x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 28th May 2010, 6:19 pm

Grace wrote:

They did ask me if I would be interested in modelling for them Got measured today Icon_eek

How exciting Grace.....are you gonna take them up on it?

The bra is lovely in your pic Grace. I know what you mean about not being able to get nice cleavage type bras, I was looking for some for myself and couldn't really find anything I liked in my size, I ended up getting a smaller size, but it's not that comfy. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th May 2010, 6:25 pm

That's a beautiful bra in your avatar Grace! Got measured today 67188 and Ooooooo lovin' that you were asked to be a model, you lil superstar you! Got measured today 113752

And don't worry too much about plunge bras Grace, I always come down a couple of cup sizes when wearing a plunge as it give a much better cleavage for a night out, so maybe try the smaller cup sizes in the plunge and see how you feel? xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 28th May 2010, 8:14 pm

Gorgeous bra honey and a modelling career to boot. Get you!

Plunge bras can be a struggle in the bigger sizes but like Cookie says just play around with sizes - try a 32G maybe? Smaller cup sizes give good cleavage and Debenhams etc have great ranges for the bigger sizes.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 28th May 2010, 9:01 pm

Wow Grace get you hunni, how exciting being asked to model and I agree with the others, you look fab in your avvy hun Got measured today 184153

I agree thou, I love being the size that Iam, but I too have found it difficult to get bras in the bigger sizes with any sort of padding (even slight padding to cover the nips!) and bras that give you that extra Oooooomph!

Bravissimo have some gorgeous bras but like you none of them give me any sort of Oooooomph at all. I may have to go down a few sizes like the girlies have suggested, see if that works!

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 28th May 2010, 9:44 pm

Woop thats amazing being asked to model for them!

I'm a ff/g and I have issues buying good cleavage boosting bras too. I occasionaly find some good bras that do the job but none really give me that 'look' that all us girls crave. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th May 2010, 7:41 am

Hope you do the modeling for them hun you'll be great. I also have to spend a fortune on bras, I tend to go down a few cup sizes for push up bras.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 29th May 2010, 7:51 am

Now you know your true size hun, you can have a look on the web for something. Like the other girls say there is no harm in going down a couple of sizes to get a bit of oomph.

Congrats on the modelling offer that would be fantastic!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 29th May 2010, 4:12 pm

Aaah thanks girls :-)
u r all so kind and helpful :-)
I tried a 32G today but it looked bad and was really uncomfortable!
I had my 6 week check this afternoon and everything is all ok.
I know I moaned about my size and couldn't find any clothes this afternoon but I still love my boobs and am really trying to crack what clothes suit me now, even though it is a flippin chore!!
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down