Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I went to get measured today....

+3
annefinackapan
natalia
Jessica
7 posters

Go down

I went to get measured today.... Empty I went to get measured today....

Post by Jessica 4th September 2009, 5:56 pm

I went to get measured today at La Senza and Marks and Spencers and was measured a 32DD by M & S and a 34DD in La Senza.

I tried some bras on in La Senza and as I was on my lunch break I didn't have much time, but I left feeling very confused! I got a few bras in different sizes (34DD, 34D, 32DD and 32E) and none of them fit absolutely perfectly. I expected my boobs to just fit like a glove but they're just not squidgy enough yet and the cups sort of sit on my boobs rather than my boobs moving to fit the shape? Don't get me wrong, they looked really good (cleavage amazing!) but they just didn't feel comfy.

Maybe I will wait a bit longer before trying any more bras, or wait until I have more time to try on loads until I find the perfect bra! I shouldn't be complaining though - with my small pre-op boobies I never had this problem, at least I have boobs now!

I am a little surprised I wasn't measured bigger though going by what other girls who've had my size implant have ended up. Hey ho, I got what I asked for and any bigger would just be a bonus so I'm happy, just a bit puzzled.

Jess xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

I went to get measured today.... Empty Re: I went to get measured today....

Post by natalia 4th September 2009, 6:06 pm

mine were the same my boobs never sat right in bras it took ages months for mine to finally settle now they look just right i wouldnt worry your very early days yet
ccc
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 4th September 2009, 6:06 pm

sorry about ccc at the end
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 4th September 2009, 7:12 pm

Oh good I'm glad it's normal then, thanks hun xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 4th September 2009, 7:24 pm

Nats right it takes ages for your boobs to settle completely also you will probably find one type of bra shape that will compliment and fit your boobs best as they are quite different to 'normal' boobs shape. Thats what I found anyway - fun finding out though!

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 5th September 2009, 1:53 pm

Hi Jessica!!

As the others have said all normal.......It can take months for them to settle and soften up and become more movable to fit in bras. I would refrain from buying any more, or even return what you bought.....as it is an expensive journey. I think because they change a lot in six weeks we think that is it...but, thay will have lots more changes to come Cheerleader xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 5th September 2009, 3:24 pm

Hi Jessica!

It takes a while for your boobs to soften enough to shape/mould them into bra cups. I remember the first time I tried, think I was about 5 weeks po and they weren't having any of it! But within a week they were soft enough to be able to try bras on and then continued to get softer and softer. I also checked b4 I did start wearing bras that it was ok.....Leave it a couple of weeks, then try again. Debenhams were brill with me, very patient.

Take care xxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 5th September 2009, 4:54 pm

Thanks girlies, I haven't bought any nice bras yet cos I haven't found any really nice ones that fit me perfect yet. I need more time to really try on loads as I've only had time to try things on briefly in my lunch break. I keep trying on loads of different sizes as I don't trust what M & S and La Senza have told me because they just ask me what I'm wearing already and tell me that's the right size! xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 5th September 2009, 5:45 pm

That happened to DBS as well! just go in and say i wear a 32G and see what they say then Hysterical some of them sound useless honestly! maybe try debenhams or bravissimo hun and like the others said once they have dropped and relaxed they will fit bras nicely and probably measure a little bigger as well!

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 5th September 2009, 6:34 pm

I agree with cakey. I don't rate M&S or La Sensa and would always go to Debenhams to get measured. Deffo wait until after 6 weeks too as they've still got lots of changes to go through x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down