Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three months til...

+3
BlondeBarbie
nads
MrsMartini
7 posters

Go down

Three months til... Empty Three months til...

Post by MrsMartini 15th March 2009, 4:51 pm

I had my check up with my surgeon yesterday & he told me:

Sports bras for THREE MONTHS
No swimming for THREE MONTHS
No upper body exercise for THREE MONTHS

Aaaaagggghhhhhh!!!

I was told by the nurse pre-op that I could wear none-wired bras after my 7 week check up, and then normal underwired bras after three months... but apparently that's not the case!!

I also thought I could go back to the gym after my check up, and obviously take it easy on the upper body stuff... but apparently not!! I am gonna be such a fatty... I was trying on Shock Absorber sports bars in Debenhams the other day, and jumped up & down to test the supportiveness, and my flippin tummy wobbled!! :-(

I know it's for my own good, and better safe than sorry... but THREE MONTHS???

Xx
MrsMartini
MrsMartini
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Three months til... Empty Re: Three months til...

Post by nads 15th March 2009, 5:02 pm

Ahh sorry hun, dont worry it'll fly by you havent got much longer to go Hug i'm sure you're looking great 👍

MrsMartini wrote:I was told by the nurse pre-op that I could wear none-wired bras after my 7 week check up, and then normal underwired bras after three months... but apparently that's not the case!!
This annoys me so much when the pc or nurse gives medical advice like this that they arent even qualified to do and it contradicts the surgeon, some of them give size advice too! Ok vent over Hysterical

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 15th March 2009, 5:10 pm

My surgeon told me 3 months aswell for sports bra cos im so tiny and needed the support. Didnt say anything about swimming or exercise. It soon goes x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsMartini 15th March 2009, 5:16 pm

I know, I'm over half way, and the sports bras don't bother me, except that they limit what I can wear... bit miffed about the exercise though, I'm dying to get back to Body Combat!!

Xx
MrsMartini
MrsMartini
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 15th March 2009, 6:52 pm

i hun as you know i have the same surgeon and i just wondered if it came up in conversation about when we can take the sports bra off for bed, i love sleeping naked and cant wait to get this bra off for bed lol
hug
amanda
xxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 15th March 2009, 9:52 pm

Hey Hun

Three months seems a long time, but your surgeon must be recommending that for a reason.

There are things you can do that will get you back in shape that don't need your upper body. You can do uphill walking on the treadmill, and cycling. That will help get your body back in shape. Once the three months is up, then you can start to build up your strength in your upper body.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by peewee 15th March 2009, 10:41 pm

You know what there is nothing worse than being told you can't do something!!! even when you know its for your own good.its so frustrating -just try not to count the days and it will fly by i am sure.
xx
peewee
peewee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 16th March 2009, 1:28 pm

Me too hun....I don't get a 6 wk check (unless I want one) - I just get seen at 12 weeks and I have to wear sports bras until then as well. I've already had the odd couple of hours here and there in normal bras, but for the rest of the 3 months I'm going to try to be as good as possible and wear my sports bra and micropore tape 24/7.

My surgeon said no exercise for 6 weeks so I'll check that....and the swimming thing makes sense cos of infections I suppose.

Not too much longer though! And it'll be worth it in the end!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down