Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V-Pillows

+10
zoeb
pinkbabe
Starz-10
Mia X
BoobiePrize
xxprincessxx
AdrianneSamuella
eastla
COOKIE
stiltoncheese
14 posters

Go down

V-Pillows Empty V-Pillows

Post by stiltoncheese 8th May 2010, 4:22 pm

Where has everybody else bought their V-pillow from? I've had a look around but can't find one, and only 9 days to go until my op.

Also, did anyone take theirs to the hospital if they had an overnight stay? I'm staying overnight and thought it might be a good idea, but don't want the staff to think i'm weird or anything haha.

Its funny because I've wanted a boob job for so long now and never really gave any thought to all the stuff you would need to do in preparation pre and post op. I guess i just figured you rolled up, got them stuffed in and felt a bit painful for a few days haha. It hadn't even occurred to me about sports bras, boob-blues, high pointy bullet boobs, v-pillows, arnica, lack of showering/hair washing and morning boob that everyone has mentioned.

Thank god this forum is here that's all I can say!!!
stiltoncheese
stiltoncheese
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

V-Pillows Empty Re: V-Pillows

Post by COOKIE 8th May 2010, 4:28 pm

You can get a V pillow from Argos babe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I didn't take my pillow in with me as the bed in the hospital sits you up anyway, but lots of girls have and there have been no probs with taking it if you wanted to. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 8th May 2010, 4:30 pm

Hey hun

I got my V pillow from Debenhams, and like cookie I didn't take mine in but I don't see any reason why you couldn't..

Not long now!! xx
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 8th May 2010, 4:37 pm

I got mine from John lewis but didn't take it to the hospital as they have the bed sit up for you.
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by xxprincessxx 8th May 2010, 4:39 pm

Brought mine new from EBAY.took it into hospital aswell.
Left it in the car until evening then got other half to pop out and get it hehe
xxprincessxx
xxprincessxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 8th May 2010, 6:38 pm

I bought mine on NEXT although i still need to get a pillowcase for it. I've already started using it V-Pillows 70324 even though I haven't had my op. I can see why its such a big hit!
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia X 8th May 2010, 6:43 pm

Sorry, havent got that far as to get myself a V-pillow yet, but just wanted to say I love the profile picture & name, mad me LOL for a good while!! hehe xxx
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz-10 8th May 2010, 6:45 pm

I got my v pillow from Amazon, it was only about £7 and it came with a free pillow case, which I thought was a good deal! I am not planning on taking it into hospital with me as like cookie said the beds usually sit you up so I don't think I will need it for my overnight stay.
Starz-10
Starz-10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 8th May 2010, 6:48 pm

I got mine from denelm for under £10. I still use it now too. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 8th May 2010, 8:01 pm

I got mine from Argos, about 7 or 8 pounds i think and it comes with a pillow case.
I didn't take mine in as didn't want to bring any hospital lurgy home on it, but I am a bit weird like that lol.
xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 8th May 2010, 8:33 pm

I bought mine from argos too and no I didn't take it to hospital. i had one of those whizzy remote control beds that you can make all sorts of dfferent shapes with to make yourself comfy in hospital. It was fun V-Pillows 70324
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 8th May 2010, 10:10 pm

bought mine today from Dunelm, I think it was £6 or £7 but they also do a memory foam one which was lush for £29.99

However I was wondering what you all thought of this as an idea - the bed backrest from argos ( you can get them from various places but argos seems cheapest) Just search bed back rest on the argos site or google bed backrest as the http bit for it is massiiiiiive!!

Let me know what you all think!!
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 8th May 2010, 10:24 pm

I got mine from dunelm too chick! And they had a gorge selection of pillowcases for them too! Im practically surgically attached to mine! Dont think i'll ever be able to sleep without it! It 'cuddles' me to sleep haha! Its my replacement man! haha xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by wyliemase 9th May 2010, 2:12 am

I can't find any V pillows in the US... Checked on ebay and all I could find were small ones that were said to prevent wrinkles on your face.. Anyone have any hints? My boobie due date is May 21
wyliemase
wyliemase
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by stiltoncheese 9th May 2010, 10:29 am

thanks ladies, I hadn't thought about Argos for some reason. Will pop down in my lunch break tomorrow and pick one up. £8.00 is a good price.

Getting so excited now.

One quick quesiton. I'm staying in overnight and although I will have people with me for the journey home and the first few hours afterwards, I will be on my own overnight (live by myself).

How easy/difficult is it to make a cup of tea - ie: lifting kettle etc. And brushing your teeth etc. I can (just about) cope with the lack of shower/hair washing for a few days but teeth definitely not. I don't know how much arm movement you have afterwards without pain.
stiltoncheese
stiltoncheese
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down