Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

34AA to 340cc over?? dont want to look like posh!!

+5
Tonic28
Loxxie
natalia
COOKIE
iwantboobs
9 posters

Go down

34AA to 340cc over?? dont want to look like posh!! Empty 34AA to 340cc over?? dont want to look like posh!!

Post by iwantboobs 5th May 2010, 11:28 am

Hi ladies, im still really new to this site but so far its bin invaluable!!.
Iv just seen my surgeon to chat about sizes etc. (im with Transform Dr Kuna)
Wat hes decided on is 340cc overs/round/High profile.
I tried this in my bra and was quite pleased with it but wat im worried about is looking like posh spice!!!. I was under the impression from research that small boobs tended to have unders rather than overs. I did mention this to him and he said that i have enough tissue to covers over but im still a bit worried.

At the min im 34aa (not saggy just bee-sting boobs), 9st 6oz, 5ft 8, size 10. Im looking to achieve c/d cup (anything woul be a bonus).

Please if anyone could help that would be great. Thanx
iwantboobs
iwantboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

34AA to 340cc over?? dont want to look like posh!! Empty Re: 34AA to 340cc over?? dont want to look like posh!!

Post by COOKIE 5th May 2010, 11:35 am

You can be slim and have enough breast tissue to cover overs hunni, Funkygirl here is a good example, she has a lovely result from overs and has a very slight frame, but if you aren't confident in the decision hunni, you could always seek a second opinion from another surgeon before making any decisions. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

34AA to 340cc over?? dont want to look like posh!! Empty Re: 34AA to 340cc over?? dont want to look like posh!!

Post by iwantboobs 5th May 2010, 12:24 pm

thanx for ur reply. Im confident that the surgeon knows wat hes talking about i just had it in my head that hed say unders and now hes said over all i can think about is poshs boobs!!!. thanx tho ill look funkygirl up.
iwantboobs
iwantboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 5th May 2010, 1:30 pm

i doubt your end up looking like posh
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 5th May 2010, 3:25 pm

Hiya hunnie 34AA to 340cc over?? dont want to look like posh!! 855564 I also assumed that i would have to have overs as pre-op i ws 30AA but amazingly all 3 surgeons i saw said that i could have overs! I had 385cc overs and don't look like posh spice at all---I've got a lovely natural slope! 34AA to 340cc over?? dont want to look like posh!! 113752
Yo could always get a 2nd opinion if you're worried babes. Xx
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by iwantboobs 5th May 2010, 3:49 pm

thanx fo ur replys girlsx
iwantboobs
iwantboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 5th May 2010, 4:00 pm

You'll be fine I'm sure - they are experts! I am 5 foot 9" was a 34b and 10 stone....I had 345 partials.... xxxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 5th May 2010, 5:47 pm

I was a 32a and had 410 overs, I was also under the impression that anything below a B cup couldn't have overs as there wouldn't be enough breast tissue, but I did have enough and I dont look like posh or have any rippling etc. Am very happy with overs
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 5th May 2010, 6:10 pm

34AA to 340cc over?? dont want to look like posh!! 368291 iwantboobs,

Like Cookie said I'm pretty slim (5"3, 7 stone 3) and my surgeon said I had enough breast tissue for overs. I too was really worried about this when it was suggested, even more so when 2 other surgeons said I didn't have enough breast tissue and recc unders for me!

I did seek 2 other opinions but in the end I decided to trust my surgeon and went with his recc of overs and I couldn't be happier. I started off a 30B and have ended up a 28FF! The implant isn't visible like Posh's, i'm almost 2 months PO and they have settled very nicely already and I think they look just perfect on my frame.

Funnily enough I took a collage of pictures to my consultation of boobies that I liked and those I didn't like and posh was central to my "don't like" collage. My ps laughed when I told him as he said with the impant size I was having (a moderate 300cc) and my current breast tissue there was no way I would end up looking like that.

The best advice I can give you is trust your surgeon hun, they really do know best, they are the experts after all! Like the girls have said, get a few more opinions if you wish, it can't hurt.

Good luck! x x

Hope this helps and good luck! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 5th May 2010, 6:36 pm

Hiya Iwantboobs

Me too...I had small saggy boobs was 34a/b, had overs 2 weeks ago and mine done look like Posh's boobs either x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 5th May 2010, 8:50 pm

I had 340cc overs and I was a 32A/B ish. Mine look as natural as real boobs in normal clothes, and I get the added bonus of giving them some real vavavoom when I want them too.

I'm sure you'll be fine with that size/placement.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by iwantboobs 6th May 2010, 4:12 pm

girls thank u so much for ur opinions they have been fab.
This site has been amazing for research and other peoples stories.
thanx againxxx
iwantboobs
iwantboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iwantboobs 6th May 2010, 4:14 pm

p.s didnt mean to offend anyone by thinking that overs would look like posh's!!! its just the first thought that came to my mind when he mentioned overs because my boobs are really small.
Thanx for all ur help thox
iwantboobs
iwantboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 6th May 2010, 5:51 pm

No, that's ok, I was the same. I think I made my PS promise I wouldn't look like that as I wanted a fairly natural look.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down