Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stopping smoking before BA

+5
COOKIE
bumblebabe
jennyb1709
natalia
debiegreen1987
9 posters

Go down

stopping smoking before BA Empty stopping smoking before BA

Post by debiegreen1987 30th April 2010, 9:49 am

iv got my opp on the 4th off june and iv been told iv got to stop smoking stopping smoking before BA Icon_eek ...i do want to anyway but iv tryed the patch's and they havnt worked yet, any idea's to help?? stopping smoking before BA 727885
debiegreen1987
debiegreen1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

stopping smoking before BA Empty Re: stopping smoking before BA

Post by natalia 30th April 2010, 10:00 am

alan carrs book the easy and u really have to wanna stop i mean really mentally patches gum all rubbish never worked for me when i quit b4 my ba over 2 years ago i brought that book and when times got tough i read and read and went for walks at all times day eveing lol i just didnt smoke it was tough but so much easier when i read that book and it changed the way i thought of them disgusting smokes
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

stopping smoking before BA Empty make a date

Post by jennyb1709 30th April 2010, 10:26 am

i made a date and stuck to it..........however i ran out of tobacco before and so i stopped then......i kept some tobacco in my cupboard as my will power....... i never needed to open the tobacco and i have to say its been quite hard at times but im so glad i have given up..... you just have to be strong!!!!! i wish you all the luck with quitting......

jenny x
jennyb1709
jennyb1709
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 30th April 2010, 11:47 am

hiya deb i am in the same boat as you, i have 12 days to go and still smoking, i have for over 20 years and have stopped on and off, i have done the patches and have been fine with them as well as lots of will power, i will put them on again next wens so a week before i go in, just so my body clears of it all,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 30th April 2010, 11:55 am

its best to try stop b4 and after bcause u dont heal as well i know quite few girls who smoked who had probs after im sure they may be a few on here i find i heal so much quicker now if i get a spot its gone in a few days b4 it would stay for ages and leave a mark it dsnt now it really is worth it for your new boobies
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th April 2010, 12:09 pm

Does your GP offer quit smoking help?

Join a support group?

Focus on your target! You're about to get the best thing, or i should say 'things' ever! quitting smoking is going to help you achieve the best result possible! Think about what you're going through and what you've been through to get to where you are, then focus on that, everytime you think of a cigarette, think of your boobs and the damage you could do in smoking it....

I've never smoked babe, but my dad smoked for most of his life until he had a triple bypass and had to quit, it was hard for him, but he did it through sheer will power, everytime he wanted a cigarette he thought about the damage to his heart, he hasn't smoked since and it was really difficult for him as my mum still smokes but he did it.

I do feel sorry for anyone having to overcome an addiction though, it must be really hard. so get some support hunni and we'll all be here for you too. xxxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 30th April 2010, 7:44 pm

Hello there hunnie stopping smoking before BA 855564 I was asked to give up smoking before my BA(I had smoked continuously for over 20years!) and i also used Alan Carrs book the same as Natalia and i can totally recommend it babes stopping smoking before BA 184153 Best money i ever spent.....other than my boobs of course! stopping smoking before BA 113752
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by xxprincessxx 30th April 2010, 8:18 pm

I smoke until the day before and straight after , touch wood i had no problems but i had no will power:(.
I kept saying 2 weeks before the op ill stop, then one week, So i recommend doing it as soon as possible.
Its horrible because Your nerous you want to smoke more!
xxprincessxx
xxprincessxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 30th April 2010, 8:58 pm

As Cookie says focus on your target, thats what I did and I still havent smoked yet and I am 17 days post op today!
Good luck
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st May 2010, 12:03 am

Just wanted to say best of luck hun, I'm still trying to give the evil things up. Will invest in the book. I know it can cause bad skin elasticity so can cause earlier sagging and also CC, so it's best to give them up for good before your op and not start again afterwards as it will keep your boobies looking good for longer, and the health benefits are amazing.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down