Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

breast aug revision

4 posters

Go down

breast aug revision Empty breast aug revision

Post by lisamurphy 25th April 2010, 4:48 pm

i had a 300cc implants for twelve years the left one had capsulated due to being broken in half during a mammogram. These were removed and replaced with new 425 silicone implants with a periola lift. The left one is bottoming out. My original surgeon failed to diagnose this and was telling me that the right one needed to drop into the pocket and was having me go to the clinic for 3 times a wk massage, it seems that the right one is perfectly fine and will not drop with massage as it is in the correct position. I have visited 2 other surgeons this wk to get 2nd opinions. They both agree that the left one has bottomed out, however one of them wants to reoperate in 4 weeks to reposition the left impant and close the pocket which is too big, and also reposition the nipples to make them more central as he feels they are wrongly placed.
The second surgeon said he would also reposition the left impant but wants to take them both out and make them smaller as he is against bigger implants due to gravitational sagging etc. He said that he would not consider operating for 6 months and anything else would be barbaric and could create worse problems than i have currently. does anyyone have experience of correctional revision surgery and the time that i should wait. For me the sooner the better it is corrected but i want to be safe also. Lisa
lisamurphy
lisamurphy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

breast aug revision Empty Re: breast aug revision

Post by COOKIE 25th April 2010, 4:59 pm

Welcome to the forum Lisa :wavey: I moved your post to the complications and revision section of the forum as I think you might get more help here hunni.

I'm so sorry to read of the dreadful time you're having sweetheart. from those I've read about having revision surgery, a minimum 6 month wait seems to be the norm hun. My revision was 3 years post-op so I never came upon this problem hun.xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lisamurphy 25th April 2010, 5:12 pm

Thanks, i think that in 4 wks is too soon i will only be 3 months post op. xx
lisamurphy
lisamurphy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th April 2010, 5:39 pm

We have a BAAPS registered plastic surgeon here babe who answers questions put to him and is very good and often quite quick with his advice, his name is James McDiarmid and if you post your problem in his section of the forum too, I'm sure he'll be able to help too hun. xx

Here's James' section of the forum hun - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 25th April 2010, 7:35 pm

I expected to wait at least three months before my revision but had it 10 weeks after my original ba with no problem at all. Having all that morphine, ga and meds so close together did have its problems though. I felt as is I had a hangover for about 2 weeks after surgery.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee48 26th April 2010, 1:09 pm

Hi Lisa,
I had surgery on 1st Oct 09 and bottomed out in both I had my re op on 1st April 10, 6 month later. he did think about doing it a bit earlier as i was in pain but said he would prefer me to wait 6 months so i did.
Hope you get it sorted hun, i know its hard to wait but most surgeons say it is better to wait 6 months and it does pass, although i was stuck in sports bras all that time as i couldnt stand the wires in an underwire. I should come out of them in a couple of week and if i ever see another one as long as i live i will go insane breast aug revision 557141
Sharon xx
BumbleBee48
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down