Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Revision Op ....

+8
kay
alfie
Lauren87
peggysue
alexandra33
b4eve
Annie66
Breasticles
12 posters

Go down

2nd Revision Op .... Empty 2nd Revision Op ....

Post by Breasticles 12th September 2011, 8:08 am

Hi Girls

Well again before I go on, apologies AGAIN for not being active on here for a long long time. Believe me I do keep up with all the newbies and oldies but selfishly because I was so unhappy with my own boobs just couldnt face commenting etc. I know lots of newbies wont have heard of me before but I have been a member of this wonderful forum for 2 years or so now and have followed all you lovely ladies up until today and got excited when you got excited, felt frustrated when you felt frustrated and felt down when things havent gone well for some of you as I completely know how you are feeling.

Just to update you all I had my 2nd revision op on Sat (10th) and fingers crossed this one will work. My prob last time was CC in right breast and bottoming out in left. Leftie was sorted but with righty I developed double bubble and the crease was one inch higher than the left so it was really noticeable when wearing tops,dresses without bras etc and made me feel worse than I did before I ever got them done as in not getting undressed front of other half, hiding myself etc.

Anyway my lovely surgeon Mr Selvaggi agreed on a reop even though there had been slight improvement from the first re-op he could plainly see it just wasnt right. So on Saturday I had my right implant removed and replaced, lots of more scar tissue cracked and taken away and the muscle released in order for the implant to drop into place. So fingers crossed they will look more even, and Mr S even relaligned my right nipple (free of charge) to give more asymmetry. He wanted to do the nipple on my first op but I said no as I wasnt looking for absolute perfection ( who ever gets that anyway) but I told him I would leave everything to him as I trusted his judgement 100%. I have thick fibrous tissue in my right breast so am hoping now that with the muscle being released the implant will have more of a chance to break free from the scar tissue.

I dont have to wear a band this time either as Mr S said he wants the implant to sit where it is at the moment without any pressure, so it's just the sports bra for six weeks. I go away in 6 weeks so I really hope I have no problems, I feel fine up to now just the usual slight swelling, and a bit of an ache. The good thing is that I can use my left arm so it's much easier to shower the bottom half etc.

I know that not all of us have had an easy journey and even though we are really pleased for our girls who have had successes, it's only natural for those of us who are still not "sorted" to feel a little envious, and I dont mean that in a horrible way but that is exactly how I felt.

I am off work for a week now, taking it easy and promise to be more active on BJSF, cos I praise it to all and sundry. Also I would just like to say that I am very happy how I have been treated by Mr Selvaggi, the girls and nurse at Transform Crosby and all the lovely nurses, and clinical staff at Abbey Pines Manchester.

Thanks for reading this it shows that I really do still need your support even though I havent been the best buddy on here lately

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

2nd Revision Op .... Empty Re: 2nd Revision Op ....

Post by Annie66 12th September 2011, 9:06 am

I'm a different 'generation' of buddy than you - having had my op a few years back now - but I was sorry to read this and didn't want to just "read and run".
Don't feel that you have to post all the time, especially when you're having a hard time. Just recording your experiences is valuable for women joining the forum in the future, so you've already done your fair share of supporting others!
Just take it easy now and focus on your own recovery - hopefully you'll get some good results from your latest op.
A xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Breasticles 12th September 2011, 10:56 am

Thank You Annie x
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by b4eve 12th September 2011, 2:36 pm

Fingers crossed that you get the result you want (and deserve)
b4eve
b4eve
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th September 2011, 2:45 pm

Hey there - I was also moved to comment - it's totally understandable that you'd feel this way - I truly hope that you get this sorted and that you can feel better about your boobies soon. Everyone doesn't have an eaxy journey, but just know that even newbies like me (although I'm already an "addict" LOL) are here for you if you ever want to vent or talk.

xxxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 12th September 2011, 2:59 pm

Hello Give You
I hope it all goes right for you this time, what is double bubble hun and why does it happen?
I hope your on a bit more from now on it would be nice to see how your getting on xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 12th September 2011, 3:52 pm

Hi, like the other girls completely understand you feeling thus way and hope it goes right fir you thus time. If you dont mind me asking how soon dud u know you had cc after having your BA only I'm only 12 days PO but my right boob is much higher than the left almost sat under my armpit and very sore. Could it be cc or is to early to get cc? X
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Breasticles 12th September 2011, 4:45 pm

Hi Girls

Thanks for your lovely words, it really means a lot to me. It just shows how special this forum and its members are.

Please newbies dont start panicking after reading my post that you may have a problem.

Lauren

First of all I have very thick fibrous tissue in my right breast so that did and still does not help in regards to scar tissue forming around the implant. I could tell from early on that all was not right but it was obvious at 3 months and nothing changed from there on in. I do have pics on picturetrail and they are not nice at all but I feel I am now willing to show them as it may put some of your minds to rest that you have NOT got a problem.

I had a capsulectomy on my first revision to correct the CC, by the way I had no pain or anything apart from the obvious disfigurement, but after the op there was still an obvious difference in the creases of both breasts. I will post more pics on picturetrail soon (I took them on Sat morning before the op). The implant did not fall into place and was being held up by the muscle giving a bubble effect, sorry not very good at explaining but if you google double bubble images you will see what I mean.

Our boobies go through lots of changes in the first year so please dont panic, I was just one of the unfortunate ones.

2nd Revision Op .... 948189
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 12th September 2011, 5:22 pm

Hi, thanks for the reassurance hun not sure how long it will take for me to become an active member as I am a newbie but when I am would you mind if I looked at your pictures?

You really are an inspiration to us all! I will be following your story closely. Good luck x
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 12th September 2011, 6:01 pm

Hello Breasticles, so sorry about whats happened hun, I can totally understand how you feel. I'm keeping everything crossed for you hunni that everything goes smoothly for you this time. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 12th September 2011, 8:06 pm

Hey hun xx wavey

First of all Welcome back xx yipee

I know just how you feel xx Glad you've had your second op to get sorted and that your PS looked after you xx fingers, toes and eyes all crossed for you that your all sorted now xx

Keep in touch lovely lady xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Breasticles 13th September 2011, 11:48 am

Lauren

I will more than happy to share my pics with you, as I said they are not pretty but if they help others then that would mean a lot to me.

xx

Kay

I have followed your story from day 1 and honestly do know exactly how you feel too. Even after this 2nd revision op it is not guaranteed that I will have the boobs I want, as in, to be able to wear clothes without a bra!! and not have that horrible double bubble line. I was never worried about my nipples being asymmetrical but it did seem to bug my PS LOL

I am with you all the way on journey right to the very end Hun just like all the other ladies on here.

Sending you massive 2nd Revision Op .... 571992 for being so honest in your feelings and also such a positive influence here on BJSF x
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 13th September 2011, 5:29 pm

Aw xx Bless ya x

I really hope all settles down ok for you xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 14th September 2011, 10:18 am

Hope youre finally sorted now Breasticles you sound like such a wonderfully positive person x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by Breasticles 14th September 2011, 12:30 pm

Hi JB

Even though I have been really disappointed with my boobs, they are still 100% better than before the 1st op. At least in a bra and clothes they look fine BUT as I never got them done in the first place to "get em out" but to "feel good naked" this has been my problem :(

Dya know I just try and put things in perspective as in I was getting myself washed down this morning and an old work friend rang.

Me: Can you do me a favour and call me back in 10 mins

Her: Erm okay (sad note in voice)

Me: What's happened are you ok?

Her: I just wanted to let you know that Val passed away this morning

I felt absolutely sh*t, there was me slightly put out cos my daily washing routine had been interrupted (all due to self inflicted surgery) and a dear work colleague had just died from a list of illnesses.

That's how I try and stay positive comparisons really. Prob not making any sense hun sorry.

And also all you gorgeous ladies on here help so so much it's untrue

You avatar is fab by the way xxx
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 14th September 2011, 2:33 pm

Awww hun Hug
Im so sorry about your loss xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 19th September 2011, 8:13 pm

congratulations on your new and improved boobies - ill keep my fingers crossed for you, you sooooo sound like you deserve it this time!

Im having revision surgery for BD on the 4th Nov so understand a little about how upsetting and frustrating it can be.

Happy healing!

xxx
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Breasticles 21st September 2011, 6:09 am

Thanks hun

I have been following your story and wish you all the luck in the world with your re-op.

Take care xxx
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

2nd Revision Op .... Empty double bubble

Post by linda brooke 7th October 2011, 1:41 pm

peggysue wrote:Hello 2nd Revision Op .... 321562
I hope it all goes right for you this time, what is double bubble hun and why does it happen?
I hope your on a bit more from now on it would be nice to see how your getting on xx
linda brooke
linda brooke
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by nickimarie 24th October 2011, 7:21 pm

Just wanted to say good luck.

I know how downheartening it feels when the boobs don't go how you want them too.

Well done for persevering and staying strong enough to change what you are not happy with.

Hugs to you hun x x
nickimarie
nickimarie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down