Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stretch Marks

+6
Jade
mizzpink23
COOKIE
misf1
AdrianneSamuella
Elaine0320
10 posters

Go down

Stretch Marks Empty Stretch Marks

Post by Elaine0320 25th April 2010, 1:37 pm

Hi Girls,

Just wanted to askabout stretch marks?? how common are they after your BA and have any of you suffered with them?? im only petite and i suffered stretchmarks in my early teens and im worried th may get them after my BA! im using bio oil wen i remmeber too at the moment in prepearation! any other tips?? x
Elaine0320
Elaine0320
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Stretch Marks Empty Re: Stretch Marks

Post by AdrianneSamuella 25th April 2010, 2:33 pm

Hi Elaine,

Hasn't had my surgery yet, but after reading a few posts on here, a few ladies advise to use bio oil or cocoa butter(pure or the palmer version) over breast. I've been doing so for a couple of weeks now. I'm flat chested and getting a slightly big implants so really don't want any stretch marks later.
Hope this helps.
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th April 2010, 3:33 pm

I had lots of stretch marks on my legs/arms in my teens but I didn't have any from my BA. I prepared my skin for stretching by bathing with tea tree oil in my bath (only a few drops) and I also used palmers cocoa butter on my boobs for a few weeks before my BA. I started using bio oil and palmers on my boobs from day one, just didn't get any on my scars untill 6 weeks. I wasn't allowed a bath for 6 weeks either (I was allowed showers) so when I was allowed to have one I used the tea tree oil again and still do, it is so good for your skin. Whether doing all this stopped me getting stretchmarks I dont know, maybe I wouldn't have got any. Think it might just be one of those things, some get them some dont.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th April 2010, 4:03 pm

There's absolutely nothing on the market 'proven' to prevent stretch marks.

You can help prepare your skin by moisturising to improve circulation and and encourage tissue growth, but unfortunately for some of us if you're going to get stretch marks, you will no matter what you do.

I have stretch marks on my breasts from breast feeding but they're barely noticeable, at first they looked dreadful, but they soon faded to fine silvery lines which don't bother me at all. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 25th April 2010, 4:08 pm

i had stretch marks from pregnancy but i didnt get any extra from my ba, they dont look bad as they are just white/silvery lines, and are only really noticeable in certain lights, like wen i done my post op pics they look noticeable due to the flash of the camera xx

like cookie said i dont think you can really do anything to prevent stretch marks as i think its down to the elasticity in the skin, and of calse, everybody is different xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 25th April 2010, 6:30 pm

I have stretchmarks from pregnancy/breastfeeding which are just starting to fade (my little girl is 2 next week- they've taken an age!)

I'll be honest- after my BA some of my existing SMs streched a bit more... they are fading a lot quicker than my older ones took though... :)
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by xxprincessxx 25th April 2010, 8:01 pm

Hi
I didnt have any untill around a week ago (4 weeks post-BA)
when I noticed stretch marks around the nipple, im guessing the skin is now relaxing and so now im getting them.:(
Mega bio oiling for me:)
xxprincessxx
xxprincessxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine0320 26th April 2010, 5:46 pm

Thanks guys, think i will carry on with the bio oil and keep doing so xxxx
Elaine0320
Elaine0320
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 26th April 2010, 5:48 pm

I got stretch marks when I put on a few stone around 5 years back but none from my BA.

I used Palmers cocoa butter moisturiser on them pre-op as this is my normal cream anyways I didnt forget to do it !!

xx
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 26th April 2010, 6:45 pm

I have stretch marks on my hips from when I was a teen yet had no stretch marks on my tummy after being pregnant twice. I have very faint stretch marks on my boobs from breastfeeding (barely visible) and I have no new ones from having my BA.

I don't think you can predict whether or not you will get them, it is genetic pot luck so all you can do is try to prevent them by using the bio oil or cocoa butter beforehand and hope for the best. Having a very large implant obviously makes you more prone to stretch marks.

x
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz-10 26th April 2010, 6:56 pm

Think I am going to start using bio oil as well and I have also got some Astral cream which I have heard is good for the skin so I might start using that now as well, just to prepare my skin.
Starz-10
Starz-10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 26th April 2010, 7:01 pm

Starz-10 wrote:Think I am going to start using bio oil as well and I have also got some Astral cream which I have heard is good for the skin so I might start using that now as well, just to prepare my skin.

It's worth doing it because at least you'll know you did everything you could to prevent them! :thumbs:

xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down