Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stretch Marks

5 posters

Go down

Stretch Marks Empty Stretch Marks

Post by WILLOW12 7th September 2013, 7:51 pm

Hi,
Can anyone tell me if they have had an issue with stretch marks? It is one of my concerns about a BA, have visions of having a cleavage for the first time in my life and then being unable to show it for ugly stretch marks!! I did get the dreaded S marks on my tummy and have a few on my 'fried eggs' after pregnancy.
WILLOW12
WILLOW12
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Stretch Marks Empty Re: Stretch Marks

Post by jenniferrf1 7th September 2013, 8:02 pm

Im prone to stretch marks! I have a few of them and I havnt even had children yet! Im using palmers cocoa butter on my boobs (still pre ba) and have done for 4 weeks to try to reduce the risk of getting them xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by WILLOW12 7th September 2013, 8:08 pm

I've been using Bio Oil for a couple of weeks, my surgeon said BA wouldn't give me stretch marks but would make existing ones bigger.  Since he said that I've done some googling and there are pics out there of ladies with quite bad SM's post BA...  Good luck for tomorrow jenniferrf!
WILLOW12
WILLOW12
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 7th September 2013, 8:24 pm

Thank you :D I will let you know if I notice any new ones, hope not!! Bio oil should help, fingers crossed :D xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th September 2013, 8:31 pm

I had stretch marks pre-BA from breast feeding Willow.

My BA hasn't made my stretch marks bigger at all. Infact quite the contrary.... They're still very much there but because they're now stretched out and not wrinkled as stretch marks can look like they actually have been improved by having a BA, so if you already have stretch marks it will make them look better hun.

If you're prone to stretch marks there's no guarantees no matter how much moisture you're putting into your boobs that you won't get any more. The moisturing may help to prevent them, but if you're gonna get them, you're gonna get them hun., but as I said, because the marks are so stretched, they don't look half as bad as they do on until led skin. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 7th September 2013, 9:09 pm

I have stretch marks from when I was pregnant - though not on my boobs. I haven't gained any since my BA, so there appears to be no rhyme or reason, and I haven't used any oil or cream x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie81 7th September 2013, 9:16 pm

Cheers for asking Willow as I was wondering myself. I have some on my breasts from my first pregnancy but they're faint silver now so I was a little worried they would stretch and turn purple again. Thank you for the good news Cookie ! dance xx
Ellie81
Ellie81
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th September 2013, 9:56 pm

Be prepared for them to possibly look purple again initially after your op Ellie. So don't go into a panic if you see this and think they look worse. Its only because the skin is super stretched at first and can seem quite thin, but as everything relaxes they go back to normal and your stretch marks WILL look better babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down