Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped nerve under left arm, anyone else had this

+4
Funkygirl
zoeb
mizzpink23
emma4
8 posters

Go down

Trapped nerve under left arm, anyone else had this Empty Trapped nerve under left arm, anyone else had this

Post by emma4 13th April 2010, 10:53 am

Hi all,
Just wanted to ask if any of you ladies have had a trapped nerve after surger??, thats what they think ive got and i may have to see my PS to manipulate my implant, i imagine this rearly hurts :(.
Also went to get up this morning and i was lying down and noticed my rightie was sticking out and mt leftie was alot smaller..... why is this? then when i satup i felt my implants moving Trapped nerve under left arm, anyone else had this Icon_eek .
PLZZ help XX
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Trapped nerve under left arm, anyone else had this Empty Re: Trapped nerve under left arm, anyone else had this

Post by mizzpink23 13th April 2010, 11:43 am

oh hun!! a trapped nerve does sound painful but ive never had one before,when might you have to go up to see your ps?? did u mention about ure boobs looking alot different to your ps aswell?? i do think they can look odd and diff sizes after surgery but its prob best to mention it if your worried , good luck, let us no how u get on xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Trapped nerve under left arm, anyone else had this Empty Re: Trapped nerve under left arm, anyone else had this

Post by zoeb 13th April 2010, 12:27 pm

I have had a trapped nerve in my back before and that was very ouch!!!!

Make sure they look at your boobs and clear up all your concerns before you leave the place this afternoon. You need to have some peace of mind and your ps is best person to give it.

good luck, take care xxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 13th April 2010, 3:25 pm

H girls :)
Went up to HMG today and see my nurse, she took my bra off and said everything looks fine my problem side is more swollen but all looks ok, she did say the pain may be a trapped nerve or where a nerve was cut :( but recommended taking Ibuprofen to try and take down my swelling and make me more comfy, i will get a call from her on thursday to see how i am.
My ps isnt there till 26th because hes back in Italy atm :( but if im not ok by then i will need to see him and manipulate the implant :(.
Just hoping it corrects its self by then.
XX
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 13th April 2010, 5:24 pm

Hi emma,

Sorry to hear about you being in pain hun Trapped nerve under left arm, anyone else had this 571992 I haven't suffered a trapped nerve so can't really offer any personal experinece, however, you've definately done the right thing by contacting your clinic and getting yourself checked out.

Fingers crossed it will settle down with the ibuprofen and no further action will need to be taken.

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by my year 13th April 2010, 5:55 pm

oh dear emma hope the pain goes soon sounds awful. Did you take ibuprofen before? Not great that ps is away until 26th.
my year
my year
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th April 2010, 6:05 pm

Ouchy! So sorry to hear you might have a trapped nerve Emma! Hopefully it will release soon and you wont have any need for your PS to manipulate the implant! Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 13th April 2010, 6:54 pm

aw hun, that does sound quite painful, I hope it corrects itself soon. Take care
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 13th April 2010, 7:24 pm

Ouchy - that doesn't sound pleasant hun, sorry to hear you having a tough time, hopefully it will resolve itself and you will start to feel better soon xx Trapped nerve under left arm, anyone else had this 571992
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 13th April 2010, 7:30 pm

aww sounds painful but like the others have said hopefully it will correct itself and you will feel better soon, wishing you a very very speedy recovery hun!!! x x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 13th April 2010, 9:04 pm

Thankyou all very much, ive started taking the ibuprofen with any luck it will reduce swelling and release the nerve :).
Also still feeling sick:( not doing too great hey lol.

Trapped nerve under left arm, anyone else had this 948189
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down