Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First day back at work

+4
misf1
NurseSophie89
Grace
TopCat
8 posters

Go down

First day back at work Empty First day back at work

Post by TopCat 12th April 2010, 5:22 pm

Hi Girlies

I went back to work today (exactly 2 wks post op) and although I have mostly just sat at my desk, can honestly say I am absolutely shattered!! All quite normal I know - lots of early nights for me this week I think. The thing I didn't expect was my boobies to increase in size during the day - I purposely picked a loose-fitting shirt and by the end of the day it was definitely tighter in the bust area. Guess it is something to do with swelling/fluid accumulating during the day but am secretly hoping it is a more permanent thing First day back at work 70324
Anyone else had this??

TC x
TopCat
TopCat
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

First day back at work Empty Re: First day back at work

Post by Grace 12th April 2010, 5:26 pm

Hey TC
How did you get on today? Did anyoned notice or did anyone ask you?

Glad you are Ok other than being tired :-)
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by TopCat 12th April 2010, 5:30 pm

Hey Grace,

All was fine - not many people around (I think lots are still on hols as half term) and I deliberately wore a looseish shirt (well it was when I started anyway!!) Thought I caught the guy at the desk next to me peeking at them but I could have imagined it as I am obviously conscious of them.

Anyway, what about your big day tomorrow - hurrah!! Are you excited? Wishing you lots & lots of luck & will look forward to hearing your story,

TC x
TopCat
TopCat
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 12th April 2010, 5:31 pm

Glad to hear it went well chick, and i bet he was indeed checking them out!! xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th April 2010, 5:33 pm

Sounds normal to be tired on your first day back. I'm sure the guy might have had a sneeky peek.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 12th April 2010, 5:39 pm

I had 3 weeks off before going back to work and I had to keep nipping to the bathroom to check that my nipple covers hadn't fallen off First day back at work 557141 I was so paranoid about that, I actually forgot to worry about my boobies! I was also tired that whole week!

I don't think anyone noticed my First day back at work 113752 as I have been wearing my sports bra (which squash them!) and scarfs everyday, but today I wore an underwired bra as I had my appoinment this afternoon with my ps. My boobies obviously looked alot bigger in a normal bra and I could have sworn a few people looking at my chest whilst talking to me First day back at work 828466 I spent most of the day at my computer after that, can't wait to go back to my sports bra tomorrow!

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz-10 12th April 2010, 8:31 pm

I wouldn't expect boobs to increase in size during the day either but I shall remember that one and will be wearing an extra loose fitting top!! Did you feel ok going back to work after 2 weeks or would you have preferred a longer time to recover? I am planning on taking 2 weeks off.
Starz-10
Starz-10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 13th April 2010, 11:19 am

I was shatter for the first couple of weeks too, think its quite normal. It felt odd being in work at first but after a few weeks it was fine. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by TopCat 13th April 2010, 5:33 pm

Starz-10 wrote:I wouldn't expect boobs to increase in size during the day either but I shall remember that one and will be wearing an extra loose fitting top!! Did you feel ok going back to work after 2 weeks or would you have preferred a longer time to recover? I am planning on taking 2 weeks off.

Hi,

Yes, felt OK & ready to start getting back to normal. Am still a bit tender in places but just following PS advice and not overdoing things. I don't feel quite so tired today so am guessing things will gradually improve as my body gets back to normal and adjusts to the new boobies!

TC x
TopCat
TopCat
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopCat 13th April 2010, 5:37 pm

Funkygirl wrote:I had 3 weeks off before going back to work and I had to keep nipping to the bathroom to check that my nipple covers hadn't fallen off First day back at work 557141 I was so paranoid about that, I actually forgot to worry about my boobies! I was also tired that whole week!

I don't think anyone noticed my First day back at work 113752 as I have been wearing my sports bra (which squash them!) and scarfs everyday, but today I wore an underwired bra as I had my appoinment this afternoon with my ps. My boobies obviously looked alot bigger in a normal bra and I could have sworn a few people looking at my chest whilst talking to me First day back at work 828466 I spent most of the day at my computer after that, can't wait to go back to my sports bra tomorrow!

x x

Yes, I think more people will probably notice once I am in normal bras again FG - am actually quite relieved it's not that obvious as I prefer to show them off in my own time once I have got used to them! Also didn't want people to make the connection between time off work and a sudden increase in boob size First day back at work 70324 TC x
TopCat
TopCat
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 15th April 2010, 8:31 am

Hi,glad your firts day went well.I must admit mine to tend to get a bit bigger a sthe day goes on as my bras feel tighter for some reason later in the day,dont really know why so i guess it might be quite normal,especially as you are still quite early post op x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down