Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA tomorrow feeling totally unprepared!

+10
fluffy_bunn1e
sexybum
Boobsplease
lea1983
pinkbabe
chez33
alfie
COOKIE
kate1977
red77
14 posters

Go down

BA tomorrow feeling totally unprepared! Empty BA tomorrow feeling totally unprepared!

Post by red77 8th April 2010, 7:29 am

Hello Girls!

My BA is tomorrow and im feeling totally unprepared! ive been busy with the children this week and to be honest have just put it to the back of my mind as i start to panic a bit if i think about it!

Anyway i can no longer ignore the fact as its tomorrow so just wondering if there is anything i need to remember other than overnight bag (pj's, toiletries) and sports bra?! I know this sounds very unprepared but im naturally a worrier and leave things to last minute!

Im certain i still want the op and think it will change my life completely as i just can not feel confident in having no boobs! however it does sound a bit crazy when i think what im actually doing! also ive not toold anyone other than partner and mum and dont know anyone who has had it so i dont have reassurance from anyone other than this board (which has been amazing)!

i better pack that bag!!! xx
red77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

BA tomorrow feeling totally unprepared! Empty Re: BA tomorrow feeling totally unprepared!

Post by kate1977 8th April 2010, 7:32 am

Ah sooooo excited for you hun - Just relax and enjoy the build up till tomorrow if you can. Sounds as if you have the most important things with you PJ's, slippers etc. Take afew mags/books with you and don't forget your bra!!! Lots of Love and can't wait to hear your story !!! xxx
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

BA tomorrow feeling totally unprepared! Empty Re: BA tomorrow feeling totally unprepared!

Post by COOKIE 8th April 2010, 7:35 am

whooooooooooooo! Good luck Red!!!! yahoo

I didn't pack till the night before either hun - You'll be just fine!

Enjoy your day babe! xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 8th April 2010, 8:02 am

Don't panic Red you sound like you've got the essentials, I would take some mags like Kate advised. Don't forget your phone either, and maybe your ipod/mp3 player, oh and some snacks incase you get peckish.

Lots of luck for tomorrow hun, be thinking of you.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by chez33 8th April 2010, 8:39 am

Hi Babe

I know exactly what you mean about not thinking about it! if I think about it too much I know I may back out!! it seems so bizarre what we're about to do but we're doing it for a very good reason.
We'll soon be on the other side laughing and joking with the other post op girls and wondering what we were fussing about!
chez33
chez33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 8th April 2010, 9:24 am

I felt abit like this in the days leading up to my op. I'm sure everything will be fine for you hun! Good luck! xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 8th April 2010, 11:04 am

lotsa boobie luck hun sure you will be fine xxxxxx
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobsplease 8th April 2010, 11:23 am

Best of luck. It's a life-changing experience so a little nerves are expected. You seem pretty prepared so don't panic and think about how perfect your body will be after. :-)
Boobsplease
Boobsplease
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobsplease 8th April 2010, 11:25 am

[duplicate post]

Last edited by cookie on 8th April 2010, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited duplicate post)
Boobsplease
Boobsplease
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by sexybum 8th April 2010, 11:26 am

You sound like you have everything you will need hun!
Good luck to you, how exciting!

x x
sexybum
sexybum
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 8th April 2010, 11:32 am

you ll be fine, pack some lady wipes or cleansing wipes, i found they came in hand for a freshen up, all the best hun xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 8th April 2010, 12:31 pm

Don't worry the panic is probably just last minute nerves, we've all been there hun! You sound like you have what you need and like FB says wipes, they are so handy to have on the day.

Get everything packed hun and then you can spend the evening relaxing as much as you can, a nice hot bath did me wonders the night before!

Good luck for tomorrow, your almost there hun! BA tomorrow feeling totally unprepared! 727935 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by chez33 8th April 2010, 7:22 pm

Good Luck xxxxxx
chez33
chez33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th April 2010, 7:23 pm

Dressing gown to cover your bum on the walk down to theatre and slippers. Good luck for tomorrow. Try not to worry you will be fine.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 8th April 2010, 7:31 pm

I think you'll be fine. Vaseline or lip balm are a good call. I took iPod and magazines but was so blissfully out of it on morphine that I just listened to chill out music and drifted in and out of sleep. Didn't really need a lot. Good luck sweetheart xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 9th April 2010, 11:23 am

Thinking of you, hope you have a fantastic boobie day! x
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down