Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

preparing for my op :) can i straiten my hair lol.

+6
Funkygirl
misf1
Nikki22
MarieMc85
COOKIE
emma4
10 posters

Go down

preparing for my op :) can i straiten my hair lol. Empty preparing for my op :) can i straiten my hair lol.

Post by emma4 6th April 2010, 9:38 am

Hi all :)
I have a useless question rearly :) well not to me.
Was wondering for my op on saturday afternoon, am i allowed to straigten my hair?? after my antiseptic bath?.
Have been thinking cos dont fancy waking after my GA with a scruffy head and lovely boobs preparing for my op :) can i straiten my hair lol. 557141 .
But not sure if id be able to put straitening lotion in either? i dont think i will but thought id ask you ladies :)

Thankyou X
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

preparing for my op :) can i straiten my hair lol. Empty Re: preparing for my op :) can i straiten my hair lol.

Post by COOKIE 6th April 2010, 9:50 am

I straightened mine and used protective spray on it, nothing in any of my pre-op notes suggested I shouldn't and I wasn't asked if I had used anything on my hair when the nurse went through everything just before surgery so I should think as I was that you'll be just fine Emma. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

preparing for my op :) can i straiten my hair lol. Empty Re: preparing for my op :) can i straiten my hair lol.

Post by emma4 6th April 2010, 11:16 am

Thankyou Cookie preparing for my op :) can i straiten my hair lol. 321562
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 6th April 2010, 6:34 pm

I did my hair as normal, I put my leave in spray in and serum but didn't use any hairspray.

You should be fine. There is no way I was having a bare face and scruffy hair!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki22 6th April 2010, 6:46 pm

Ooooohhhh good luck for saturday!! bet your excited? have you had to wait long to get them done? xx
Nikki22
Nikki22
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th April 2010, 6:48 pm

I straightened mine too, I had a lovely paper hat on in my op, so dont think it matters
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 6th April 2010, 7:30 pm

Thanx ladies,
Will defo be doing my hair lol,

Hi Nikki i first started looking into it in jan feb time and booked it by march :) so not long rearly.
I am very nervous but very exited all in one go but cant wait to have my own preparing for my op :) can i straiten my hair lol. 204135 lol
Tc X
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 6th April 2010, 7:34 pm

Ooooo me too there was no way I was having messy hair! However, I remember I had to take out my scrunchie as it had a metal bit in it (I hadn't realised) and so they told me just to leave my very long hair down. Goodness knows what they put on my head in theatre as when I went to the bathroom later that day my hair was in a right state! I really didn't care at that point, I was too busy being sick preparing for my op :) can i straiten my hair lol. 375568

My OH found my messy hair funny thou, men! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6th April 2010, 7:46 pm

I had to have mine up in a hair net and was asked to take my make up off- I didn't really care- long as I had my boobs I didn't give a monkeys about my face or hair! x
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 6th April 2010, 7:58 pm

Hi hun

I straightened my hair, backcombed it, sprayed it and even took my dry shampoo with me just in case LOL - Was gutted when they asked me to tie it back and denied having hair bobble as didn't want kink in my hair - so they left it - they made me take my make up off though and I only had bronzer on preparing for my op :) can i straiten my hair lol. Icon_eek xxx
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 7th April 2010, 8:45 am

You should be fine hun,i too had to tie my hair back and hate doing that apart from at work so take the hair band off was one of the first things i did when they took me back to my room!x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 7th April 2010, 11:36 am

emma4 wrote:Hi all :)
I have a useless question rearly :) well not to me.
Was wondering for my op on saturday afternoon, am i allowed to straigten my hair?? after my antiseptic bath?.
Have been thinking cos dont fancy waking after my GA with a scruffy head and lovely boobs preparing for my op :) can i straiten my hair lol. 557141 .
But not sure if id be able to put straitening lotion in either? i dont think i will but thought id ask you ladies :)

Thankyou X

I think you will be ok as its not on your skin I did and nithing was said for me to do otherwise although despite my best efforts after coming round from G.A my hair was still all over the shop !!! LOL preparing for my op :) can i straiten my hair lol. 557141
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down