Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Blister ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

3 posters

Go down

Blood Blister ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! Empty Blood Blister ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

Post by lea1983 10th March 2010, 11:11 pm

Blood Blister ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! Icon_eek ladies
Just changed my bra as the one I was wearing was killing me too tight and to my horror when I took my bra off theres what looks like a blood blister right in the crease under my right boob ???? I ve checked and its not connected to scar or anything all I can think of is maybe the bra pinched the skin ? Blood Blister ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! 476424
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Blood Blister ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! Empty Re: Blood Blister ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

Post by hattie260 10th March 2010, 11:27 pm

I had a blood under the skin type bruise in a straight line all along the side where my bra strap had dug in during the night it looked like the bruise monster had used a ruler and a purple fine liner pen!!
I also had one nasty bruise that was dark purple on one of my boobs that looked like blood pooled under the skin. Do you have anny pics? I'm sure it will be ok but if it is worrying you it might be worth calling the clinic.
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Blood Blister ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! Empty Re: Blood Blister ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

Post by lea1983 10th March 2010, 11:31 pm

I do have a pic on my other half's phone as I thought I had a hole went all faint like a real wally !!!! Blood Blister ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! Icon_eek it is just a small blister but blood filled not painful or anything xxxx Blood Blister ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! 751387 Mad what we put ourselves through for nice boobs xx Blood Blister ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! 321562
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 10th March 2010, 11:55 pm

if its only small im sure it will be fine but keep an eye on it! It is all worth it in the end!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by sin_oli_x 11th March 2010, 10:14 am

I had a blood blister the nurse said it was probably from where the bandages were rubbing but it was on the part where i had no feeling so didnt hurt at all. it eventually went on its own. hope this helps xx
sin_oli_x
sin_oli_x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 11th March 2010, 12:44 pm

its still there today ill keep an eye on it I have my appt 16th so if its still there then Ill get nurse to take a look xxx Blood Blister ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! 184153
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sin_oli_x 11th March 2010, 1:10 pm

yeh its still early days for you. mine was there for a good few weeks and they said it was nothing to worry about xx
sin_oli_x
sin_oli_x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 11th March 2010, 4:26 pm

thank you I was really worried Blood Blister ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! 70324
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down