Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

calling all 280cc or below ladies

+10
mellie76
missmarie60
joyfulone
claire265
LISA J
nads
samarie24
misf1
hotcaz
pinkhen
14 posters

Go down

calling all 280cc or below ladies Empty calling all 280cc or below ladies

Post by pinkhen 4th February 2010, 5:48 pm

Hi ladies

i just had op done yesterday !! calling all 280cc or below ladies 727935 ouch.

anyway i have a little worry , my right boob is more swollen than left surgeon said muscle was a lot tougher on that side as thats the side i use the most.the problem is is that i actually prefer that side it looks bigger and better to me and i know it ll go down.
so waht i want to know is a. is this normal
b. will i stll be around a c cup that was my aim. i was a a/aa before .not really sure. and tiny frame this is why surgeon advised smaller implant.

do you i ll get my c cup?

thanks ladies calling all 280cc or below ladies 828394

pink hen
pinkhen
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

calling all 280cc or below ladies Empty Re: calling all 280cc or below ladies

Post by hotcaz 4th February 2010, 6:11 pm

hi pinkhen, i was a 32A pre op and had 260cc my aim was also a C cup as i am quite small framed, ive ended up measuring D/DD but id say i look more of a C. its still early days for u so i reckon when theyve dropped and fluffed u will get your C xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th February 2010, 8:15 pm

Hi hun I know I had bigger than 280cc just wanted to say congrats on your new boobs and they have so many changes to go through yet, just try not to worry. Rest up now.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 5th February 2010, 11:07 pm

Hi hun, congrats on your new boobs.

I was AA before my op and am also very small framed. I only had 240cc and now measure 32C (but look smaller under clothes). Obviously everyone's different, but you should get your c cup hun. Hope you're healing well xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkhen 6th February 2010, 10:39 am

thanks ladies,

its day 3 and i m feeling a bit down today, the right boob is definately more swollen and looks fuller. its also tighter and numb and pulling more. i m itching like mad under scar s which i gues is normal plus i get eczema aswell soi i think dressing irritating me.the left one feels absolutely fine almost like its had nothing done to it .i m going on weds to get the stiches out.

i can't help feeling them all the time and looking ! and thinking the right one bigger . its starting to drive me mad .

i don t have the feeling of elation like you all sound i feel like i ve made a mistake surely i m not the only one who felt like this

pink hen x
pinkhen
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 6th February 2010, 10:44 am

Sounds like you have post op blues hun which is really common after a big op and having GA too, you should feel better in 1-2 weeks calling all 280cc or below ladies 571992

I had 275s andwas AA and im now in a 32D x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th February 2010, 11:04 am

Aw hun I agree with nads and I can tell you I wasn't elated after my op, looked at my new cone shaped boobs and cried a lot thinking what have I done, couldn't touch them as I was terrified of them. Then when all the drugs was out of my system, then was when I looked down at my cones and loved them knowing they do change it does just take time.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LISA J 6th February 2010, 6:48 pm

hi hun sorry you feel like that i only had 210-240 unders 10 years ago at that time i was a sz 10 and a 34b that took me to a 34c-d they done me really well for all those years having a re-op as ive had 3 children and now they look like deflated windbags with firm balls at the back lol.xxx somtimes its best to look at old photos of yourself and remind yourself that there is a definate improvement of size and when theyve settled the shape will be better to. keep your chin up. the op can also be described as two ops, there are two incisions, two implants, two sides of the body, if that makes any sence lol healing time is likely to be different on both sides.xxx
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 6th February 2010, 8:26 pm

Hi hun - congrats on your new boobs! I was a 32a and had 265 unders and now measure a 30E (also wear 32dds)! I def think you'll get your C!! I was wearing a 34c straight after the op then a 32c then a 32d. It was at 6 weeks I measured a 30E and they have definitly fluffed a bit more since then!
I was exactly the same as you after my op - I work out a lot and my right muscle was much tougher and was loads more painful after the op. My leftie also has been fine from day 1 no pain at all. My rightie did settle down after a few weeks and still is a better shape tbh.
Happy healing,
Claire xx
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkhen 7th February 2010, 11:20 am

hi ladies again, thankyou for your comments. well yesterday i got so worried i rang my surgeon. she said to send over some photos. she said everything looked fine an dnot to worry but there is definately more swelling on right side which is making feel really down coz it is obviously bigger than the other.
it feels so swollen like its going to pop and is numb and the stiches are pulling i ve got feeling in both nipples though.
everyone is telling me to calm down but the problem is is that this has been such a big descision and to get this far and not feel happy , also you can ,t help think well what if it does nt go down , surely it will ?
pinkhen
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th February 2010, 12:30 pm

It will go down hun it's a major operation so everything takes time. It can take 2 weeks for the worst of the swelling to go and a further 2 weeks for it all to go, maybe even a bit longer. It won't pop the skin is just stretching.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 7th February 2010, 3:58 pm

Oh hun I know it's easy to say but please try not to worry, it's such early days. My left one was much more swollen the the other, and much higher up..I was really really down when I first had my dressings off. The GA also makes you quite emotional for at least a couple of weeks (well I know I was!). The swelling WILL go down in time, promise. I think we can all say we've had moments, some more than others, when we've thought we made a huge mistake, had regrets, etc. You're definitely not alone sweetie xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by joyfulone 7th February 2010, 7:31 pm

Congrats on new boobies!

I had mine done 2 1/2, weeks ago. I had 275cc put in. I went bra shopping the other day, and i am now a 34 C, one bra is a D. So very pleased.

The reason a good surgoen will put smaller ones in, is to do with them looking natural and balanced. I bet they look fab.

Rest up, in a week or so you will be feeling great.

xxxx
joyfulone
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 7th February 2010, 9:32 pm

hi, i was an AA and a small frame and had 240 overs to give me a C, but i am now a D and very happy with my result, its very early days for you and your boobs will look very different as the weeks go on....i would'nt worry about the size yet as i think you will be pleasantly surprised!

love marie x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 30th June 2010, 8:14 pm

hey pinkhen,
i am brand new to this group. how are you getting on with your new boobs? i hope they turned out well in the end. i'm hoping for 280cc unders. i am currently a 'aa' (i think!). i have a small frame too.

mel x
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkhen 30th June 2010, 10:28 pm

calling all 280cc or below ladies 463481 hi well i,m doing really well thanks. i have ,nt been on this site for ages i have been so busy . its only been 4 months since my surgery yet it seems a million miles away... i 'm so pleased that someone is asking me as i,m always happy to help. i ve been on an incredible journey and i,m certainly a lot happier now than before with myself. i was very down after surgery as i didn,t have the immediate result i would of liked and i thought they were too small also one was bigger . however looking back i should of been patient, its quite a stressful operation to your body and it takes a while for it to settle down. everything now is fine i measure a 32 d and am wearing m and s 32 d bras but i probably look about a c cup. hardly anyone has noticed which is what i wanted. i do wish now though i chose slightly bigger the 315 cc ithink it was. i left it in my surgeons hands to choose and she decxided on the 280 as i have very small frame and to be honest any bigger and it would have been obvious i had a boob job and not looked natural. this way you really would,nt know . its been great this summer to not be worried about bikini s or vest tops and now i can even go without a bra and look like i have a bust whereas before i would weara bra to give me a bust !
i ve got numbness still in one boob and there a slight difference in size but there was before

good luck

pink hen
pinkhen
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 30th June 2010, 10:55 pm

i'm so happy you are pleased with your results. it gives me hope that i'll be happy with mine. i went for my consultation today. i was thinking i'd be getting 350+cc, but the surgeon says that he'll try 280cc, if not the 245cc. having unders and anatomical. he's gonna take both into the theatre. i hope he can get those 280cc babies in!! it just seems as though my little body won't let me have any bigger. only 7 and a bit stone, 5' 5" and tiny boned. i'm glad i read your thread. has made me feel a lot better. been wanting some boobs for 16 years!!
many thanks x
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaa 1st July 2010, 8:15 pm

hey, im also a 34A but im getting 325g implants and im after a C cup size. Reading this i see the girls who are same pre op size as me have had alot smaller implants. Im getting worried now, is 325g too big?? i think the surgeon said (havent got notes with me) my breasts are 11.5 width. I know everyones different but my surgeon did say the size ive picked is just right for me. Maybe im panicking being 2 days away??
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkidv22 19th October 2010, 1:18 pm

Hi Kaaza

What size did you decide on??
nikkidv22
nikkidv22
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

calling all 280cc or below ladies Empty first post :)

Post by redfish 18th August 2011, 3:45 pm

samarie24 wrote:Hi hun, congrats on your new boobs.

I was AA before my op and am also very small framed. I only had 240cc and now measure 32C (but look smaller under clothes). Obviously everyone's different, but you should get your c cup hun. Hope you're healing well xx

hey there :) this is my first post on the site and since i am very small (height AND weight- a little less than 6 stone and five feet tall) and starting out with an AA cup your starting size caught my eye. now obviously because of my small frame i'm TERRIFIED of going big but it's also gonna be such a bummer to be small after surgery :/ you seem tall judging by your avtaar but are you enjoying your size? (oh also- i don't basically wanna lose the "skinny" look it works well for me :)) thanks.
redfish
redfish
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 19th August 2011, 1:56 am

Hi there!!! I had 250 cc. For me, leftie seemed to be more swollen/heal/drop more slowly than rightie. Don't worry, they should even out, Just give it about 3 weeks or maybe even a little longer...Also, consult your PS about massage. I was told to massage starting at day 3, which is supposed to help with dropping. However everyone's different in terms of massage recommendations depending on implant placement and type. (I had smooth round partials.)

I think it's important to remember that you had 2 surgeries, and so they may very well heal at different rates! Happy healing babe! wavey
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down