Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I've got CC in my left boob :-(

+13
ShootingStar
*Sally*
bambi671
mum23boys
cakey_baby
alfie
Tonic28
lisxxx9
fluffy_bunn1e
nads
COOKIE
misf1
kellie
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( - Page 2 Empty Re: I think I've got CC in my left boob :-(

Post by Funkygirl 9th February 2010, 10:50 pm

Hey girls,

I have just read the post and just wanted to say i'm sorry to hear what you girlies are going through, I am pre-op so can't really offer any advice I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( - Page 2 321562

You both seem really strong and I admire that, it is so hard when you want to get something sorted but you have to play the waiting game, this is the hardest time, but it will be here in no time...

It's nice you have each other and of course you have us all too on here too, whenever you want to talk we are here to listen. I can't imagine what your going through, but like SS said it will be okay in the end.

Big hugs girlies I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( - Page 2 948189 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( - Page 2 Empty Re: I think I've got CC in my left boob :-(

Post by Breasticles 10th February 2010, 10:04 pm

I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( - Page 2 683328 Funky Girl

That means a lot. Everyone on this forum is great and whatever happens me & Kellie will one day get the perfect boobs !!!

Not long till it's your turn (8th of March isn't it?). Oooooooh exciting isnt it

xxxxxxx
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 10th February 2010, 11:12 pm

Awwww no worries hun and yes you will, you both will have FABULOUS PERFECT BOOBIES in no time!!! I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( - Page 2 184153

I know 8th of March, sooo exciting and so close...

Almost 24 days to go I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( - Page 2 727935 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 11th February 2010, 7:45 pm

Okay girls, pics are up. Same login deatils as before for those who know me. PM me if you need them again. Having looked at all of my pictures I know something is definitely not right. Such a big difference and it would seem righty has climbed up my chest higher than it ever was. At day 8 you will notice it was actually LOWER than lefty. I feel sick. I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( - Page 2 Icon_pale

Just wanted to add in that i'm quite sensitive about this and don't really wish to share my pics with anyone I haven't conversed with on here at the moment. I hope that doesn't offend anyone but I'm having trouble telling even my closest friends what's going on and has taken me absolutely ages to actually take the pictures and upload them onto picturetrail as it is!

All the same I still want to thank absolutely everyone who has taken the time to reply to my post and lend their support. x

xxx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th February 2010, 8:19 pm

kellie wrote:Just wanted to add in that i'm quite sensitive about this and don't really wish to share my pics with anyone I haven't conversed with on here at the moment. I hope that doesn't offend anyone but I'm having trouble telling even my closest friends what's going on and has taken me absolutely ages to actually take the pictures and upload them onto picturetrail as it is!

All very understandable and familiar to me Kellie I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( - Page 2 571992

I still can't share pics of my boobs and what they looked like due to the rupture, I hated how they looked and how they made me feel, even now, if I look at them, all that pain floods back. So know just how you feel sweetness, I also only told those on a 'need to know basis' about the rupture and my re-op as I just couldn't bare for people who knew me to know about what had happened and then as I felt would want to see how hideous I looked. It was a horrible time and I don't keep the pics on my picture trail as they are a horrible reminder for me, so I admire your bravery hunni.

But just wanted you to know from experience babe that you WILL get through this, you WILL get to enjoy your boobs hun. Keep ya chin up and stay strong and know we're all here for you. I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( - Page 2 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 11th February 2010, 8:27 pm

oh you've set me off! I'm so emotional, sitting here blubbing over my tuna and sweetcorn jacket potato!

I've pm'd you, thanks for your reply. xxx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th February 2010, 8:38 pm

Hun I completely understand you not wanting to share pics with just anyone, and it's such a personal thing, dont feel you have to. I have pm'd you my honest opinion and although I am no expert, after looking at your pics that you kindly let me see I honestly think you have not bottomed out, and I'm not saying any of this to make you feel better as that would not be fair to you and would do you no good. If I thought there was a problem then I would tell you I promise. I am not an expert as I said. I also showed you a pic of where I had something very similar going on with my leftie and I too was terrified just like you. But I massaged as the lovely girls on here advised, I also put my sportsor support bra on every day, it did take time to even out and it was so frustrating. But I honestly think it is just a settling issue, the long odd boob stage. It's horrible and you can see it yourself in your tops but no one else can. I thinks it's a matter of you knowing it's there. I feel for you hun as they dont really warn you that one falls down and the other can sit high for a while, when you go for your consultations. Give it a little more time. See what happens, if it doesn't right itself which it should, I'm sure you PS can fix it. As cookie said you will love you boobs and you will have the ones you want.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 12th February 2010, 1:50 pm

Hi Hun,

Thanks for letting me see your pics, I do appreciate how emotional you must be feeling right now I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( - Page 2 571992 .

I'm obviously not an expert, but in my humble opinion I think it looks like you have a stubborn boobie not cc or bottoming out. I also don't think it's as bad as you think it is (easy for me to say i know).

Either way i have complete confidence in SH to sort you out if it's needed, and mybreast although their admin can be poor I think they'll see you alright too. SH is definately one of the best out there and if there is a problem he will fix it for you.

Get massaging hun, really hope it improves for you soon I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( - Page 2 571992 .

xx
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 13th February 2010, 10:50 am

Thanks girls

It's comforting to see that you don't think it looks as bad as I think it does... as I recognise it's always going to look worse to me, like when you put on a tiny bit of weight and no-one else notices but you can so feel and see the difference.

I'm massaging twice a day if not more and it's very achey! If im not imagining things i'd say it's definitely been firmer so I'm hopeful it will soften up more with continued massage.

As always, thanks for your honest, humbled opinions - they are recieved with highest regards! xxx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 13th February 2010, 11:54 am

Hi Kellie
I am very new to this site but have just read this thread.
Just wanted to wish you lots of luck and thank you for sharing your story. I haven't had my BA yet so I can't advise unfortunately. What makes this forum so good is that everyone treats both hopes AND fears with the same respect. Your honesty is really admirable and i SO hope things start to get better soon soon soon for you. Take care,
xxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 17th February 2010, 10:05 pm

Thanks zoeb,

Means a lot xx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd February 2010, 4:25 pm

Was just thinking of you Kellie and wondering how you're getting on babe?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 22nd February 2010, 6:44 pm

Ah thanks Cookie...

Honestly? I don't see a difference at all unfortunately - I was sort of hoping to see some change by now! I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( - Page 2 856466

I just have to keep hopeful and stay positive and continue massaging. I've come to accept that I may need further attention but staying optimistic at this point in time.

Is there usually a long time to wait if you need a re-op? I'm just worried about my holidays later on in the year (June and August)

How are you anyway? Nice weekend? x
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd February 2010, 6:53 pm

That's the way hun! That positive attitude is what will see you through I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( - Page 2 571992

If you do need a re-op, they'll fit you in as soon as they can hun, when my decision was made I had my op 4 weeks later, I guess that was a long time away but it was the end of November and I think probably lots of ladies had already booked to be done and dusted for xmas.

And I'm OK thanks for asking hun, had a bad back this last couple of days, but it seems to be easing up now. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2