Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice please-slightly raised vein when stretching

+3
Jessica
Tonic28
Sparkle53
7 posters

Go down

Advice please-slightly raised vein when stretching Empty Advice please-slightly raised vein when stretching

Post by Sparkle53 22nd January 2010, 6:01 pm

Hi Ladies

Quick question - I noticed today that if I lean back and stretch out that I get a slightly raised vein under my left scar which feels like it is pulling a little - any ideas??

It's not causing me any problems as such, but just wondered if anyone else has experienced anything similar?

Thanks Advice please-slightly raised vein when stretching 948189
Sparkle53
Sparkle53
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Advice please-slightly raised vein when stretching Empty Re: Advice please-slightly raised vein when stretching

Post by Tonic28 22nd January 2010, 6:54 pm

Oh god I had this, so yes its normal!! Although not that common, I don't think and it goes as quick as it appeared!! Kind of like a raised pulling vein, mine ran from my scar down towards my ribs - mine was tender too....I cant remember the name though and it's really really bugging me......sure someone will help you with the name, if I recall the very lovely Mia told me what it was - where are you Mia????!!!! xxxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Advice please-slightly raised vein when stretching Empty Re: Advice please-slightly raised vein when stretching

Post by Jessica 22nd January 2010, 6:58 pm

It's called Mondor's cord, I had it as well, went after about 2 weeks xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle53 22nd January 2010, 7:03 pm

Thanks guys Advice please-slightly raised vein when stretching 571992

I wondered if it may have been caused by my sports bra elastic rubbing on that area. It's only about a cm long, but only appeared today (I think), and was just worrying me a little.

I have given the boobies an hour or so of freedom this evening and it appears to have gone down a bit already. I just quickly google'd Mondor's cord and it is indeed an inflamed vein and apparently nothing to worry about - phew!!!

So many thanks for putting my little mind at rest!! xxxxxxxxxxx
Sparkle53
Sparkle53
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by jet350 22nd January 2010, 7:04 pm

I too had these but about 3 under each boobie.. they were gone within 3 weeks.

xx
jet350
jet350
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 22nd January 2010, 7:08 pm

Ah! Yes that's wot it is!! Mine were quite long though I have to say lol....Congrats on your new additions Sparkle 53! xxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by del280379 22nd January 2010, 8:16 pm

me to there monders cords i had 3 under one boob they do go xx
del280379
del280379
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd January 2010, 12:28 am

hi hun got some pics here for u of what it looks like on others
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it is quite common after a BA
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 24th January 2010, 2:09 pm

Hi, i had this too,did worry me for a while and to touch it made me feel quite ill!.Glad to say mine went around 3 weeks,so dont worry,im sure all will be fine x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down