Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way

+8
Loxxie
mum23boys
fluffy_bunn1e
Mermaid
BoobiePrize
Funkygirl
Jemmy
Stephy x
12 posters

Go down

If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way Empty If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way

Post by Stephy x 15th January 2010, 4:52 pm

Come on own up.......who has the Fluffing Fairy at their house??? if you do send her on her way to pay me a visit If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way 557141
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way Empty Re: If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way

Post by Jemmy 15th January 2010, 4:53 pm

Awww I'm sure she'll visit soon. Give it time x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way Empty Re: If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way

Post by Funkygirl 15th January 2010, 5:07 pm

Okay silly Q probably...but what is "fluffing" refering to? I have heard people talk about this and it appears it's a good thing but not sure what it is...

If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way 751387 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 15th January 2010, 6:03 pm

Funkygirl wrote:Okay silly Q probably...but what is "fluffing" refering to? I have heard people talk about this and it appears it's a good thing but not sure what it is...

If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way 751387 x x

It refers to the breasts appearing bigger after the swelling and muscle relaxes. Usually for girls with unders where the muscle is pressing the implant down

Think I've explained it right ....
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 15th January 2010, 6:06 pm

Ooooo thanks BP, well in that case I look forward to the fluffing after my op!! If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way 727935 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Mermaid 15th January 2010, 8:30 pm

I asked Santa in my Christmas letter about the Fluffing Fairy and had no response (I was obviously a bad girl last year) - so I'm on the Easter Bunny's case now........someone's seen her.......the minx needs to get herself over to mine (via all of your houses too of course......but then I'm next). xxx
Mermaid
Mermaid
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 15th January 2010, 8:57 pm

Me first! ! me too! she still hasnt came my way sad smile
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 16th January 2010, 12:31 pm

She's not been here either yet, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 16th January 2010, 1:35 pm

The fluffing fairy visited mr twice last year(at 3months+10ish months) I think she a bit of a minx as she prefers you to buy quite a few expensive bra's before paying you a visit! Although i was just so happy that she visited at all that i really didn't care about all my the beautiful bra's i'd bought that were now too small! If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way 557141 If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way 113752 If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way 113752 If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way 557141
I bet she's on your list Stephy! If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way 184153
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 16th January 2010, 6:58 pm

Sorry to say im still waiting!x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th January 2010, 7:20 pm

She did visit me briefly over the Christmas holidays, I'm sure she has many people to visit on her way to you, there is probably a delay due to snow. Hysterical Be patient hun plenty of time.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th January 2010, 8:32 am

Nooooooo! My boobs have been itchy again these last couple of days and I think they're getting bigger! If I could, I'd kick the fluffin fairys ass and send her straight up to you babe! I don't want her! Fluff off!!!!!!
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 17th January 2010, 5:24 pm

ooh ive just bought an expensive bra ! maybe she ll come to me now! xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry74 17th January 2010, 5:44 pm

cookie wrote:Nooooooo! My boobs have been itchy again these last couple of days and I think they're getting bigger! If I could, I'd kick the fluffin fairys ass and send her straight up to you babe! I don't want her! Fluff off!!!!!!

If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way 557141 Cookie... this was just the giggle I needed after the day I've had!!!

You're something else lol....

Stephy, once she's been pass her my way If anyone has the Fluffing Fairy...send her my way 184153

Cherry xo
cherry74
cherry74
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1120

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down