Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's got the fluffing fairy?.......

+13
Rach26
FrockyHorror
wend
Peachy34
Crystal
kittie
jellytot1
angbabyxx
misf1
Loubyroo
Jene
carol_s
jellytot
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who's got the fluffing fairy?....... Empty Who's got the fluffing fairy?.......

Post by jellytot 24th January 2011, 11:14 pm

...will you please hand her over as some of us girlies are getting a tad impatient waiting for her! hissy

(Alt_Barbie - I've got a sneaking suspicion it's you....can you please check in the back of the wardrobe to make sure?) Shifty

If there's no sign of her in the next few weeks, I may have to consider contacting the appropriate authorities (James McDairmund???) and file a report!

This is getting serious!!!!

jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Who's got the fluffing fairy?....... Empty Re: Who's got the fluffing fairy?.......

Post by carol_s 24th January 2011, 11:18 pm

To be honest, I think her and Fluffy_Bunnie have gone off on holiday together and left us in the lurch. Can't wait til she gets back though LOL
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Who's got the fluffing fairy?....... Empty Re: Who's got the fluffing fairy?.......

Post by Jene 24th January 2011, 11:30 pm

Well she seems to be coming to my house at least once a week at the moment. Ill leave her a note that I dont really want her coming around anymore and to head your way... Hysterical
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubyroo 24th January 2011, 11:54 pm

Ooo point her in my direction please Jene!! :boobchick:
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th January 2011, 11:57 pm

I have kidnapped her and I'm open to bribes dance
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 25th January 2011, 12:03 am

A trip to LaSenza's????
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th January 2011, 12:10 am

hmmmmm I shall let her go, she's a fiesty one and I dont want her taking any inches off my boobage.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 25th January 2011, 12:14 am

Awww shame, I thought it might be an interesting auction LOL
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 25th January 2011, 12:21 am

Ooh you girls, you have to be good girls to get a visit...

If you have been good then she'll be with you at some point, I'm sure.

Anyways....Why are we soooooo greedy, we've paid all this money and we're STILL not happy, whats that all about??? Is it really true that we'll never be satisfied? The more you have, the more you want.

I had a visit from her...na na na na nah!!! :heehee: But seriously, I've sent her packing now so who wants her next???

Email: boobiefairy@biggercc's.com
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 25th January 2011, 12:24 am

I tried email that address but it just got bounced back to me :boobchick: :boobchick: :boobchick:
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 25th January 2011, 9:37 am

Me, me, me, me - pretty please with a cherry on the top! I want the fluffing fairy to visit me.
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 25th January 2011, 10:00 am

I would like another visit from the fluffing fairy - guess I'm just greedy Hysterical
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 25th January 2011, 10:13 am

No kittie......only one serving per person allowed (otherwise there may not be enough to go round)!

Oh no!.....there's a thought!......what if there's only a maximum amount of 'fluffing' allowed in the world???

That's it girls......everyone for themselves - whoever finds the fluffing fairy first gets the lot!......Elbows at the ready!!!!
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 25th January 2011, 10:19 am

oooo send her my way....been getting mega boob greed lately! Shocked Hysterical .........

Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 25th January 2011, 10:23 am

It's all Alt_Barbie's fault i reckon, who wouldn't be jealous of her boobies Flash
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 25th January 2011, 10:28 am

carol_s wrote:It's all Alt_Barbie's fault i reckon, who wouldn't be jealous of her boobies Flash

:boobchick:

If I find the fluffing fairy I'm keeping her til I go up at least a cup size Hysterical
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 25th January 2011, 10:38 am

She can come back to me she didn't finish her job infact I'm sure she pinched a bit and gave it to someone else lol. Imagine the 999 call. Help my boobs have been burgled. Can you give me a description well they are big and round with a bit missing off each side lol. Did you see the thief - well shes a fairy!
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 25th January 2011, 11:03 am

I've never been a selfish person so I've let her go now girls.....are you ready? Here catch!!!! :boobchick:

She's been very kind to me and hope you enjoy her visits as much as I have but think I've got to the stage where I just want to KNOW for sure what size I am, coz I've been up and down, like a 'brides nightie' as my hubby would say....my undies draw is full of sports bras and lots of pretty and colorful ones, but their all different sizes!!

I'm happy with the look of my boobies now (hopefully they'll stay this way) and I have a fab cleavage when in underwired bras, so I think I need to settle into my new stats.....if I knew what they were....shrug How is it possible to get into a DD/E and F cup????

I really need to get them measured properly now girls, where's the best place to go? xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 25th January 2011, 11:05 am

Peachy34 wrote:She can come back to me she didn't finish her job infact I'm sure she pinched a bit and gave it to someone else lol. Imagine the 999 call. Help my boobs have been burgled. Can you give me a description well they are big and round with a bit missing off each side lol. Did you see the thief - well shes a fairy!

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

I think I need to go spend some pennies on bras. I have 32DD, E and F's. Most of the ones I have not don't fit hissy
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 25th January 2011, 11:29 am

Ooops i may of missed her or maybe she`s been and iv`e not noticed best give um a flash in the mirror, oh got a bit more round at the bottom and my nipples are starting to point straight ahead again so may be i had a litttle visit. Just hope she comes back xxx
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by FrockyHorror 25th January 2011, 12:26 pm

The fluffing fairy has cost me a small fortune in bras ...

"Yes, you are most definitely a 30E"

.... three months later ...

"You are most definitely a 30G!!!!!"

So if anyone sees her can they let her know that I'm good thanks and am happy with size, shape, form and function!!! Ta xx
FrockyHorror
FrockyHorror
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 25th January 2011, 1:06 pm

FrockyHorror wrote:The fluffing fairy has cost me a small fortune in bras ...

"Yes, you are most definitely a 30E"

.... three months later ...

"You are most definitely a 30G!!!!!"

So if anyone sees her can they let her know that I'm good thanks and am happy with size, shape, form and function!!! Ta xx

Hahahahaha love it!! Hysterical Hysterical
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach 25th January 2011, 2:18 pm

Ha ha ha! Very amusing...if you do see her tell her that she needs to remember me!!!! x
Rach
Rach
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by narn82 25th January 2011, 2:25 pm

please remind the fairy to head all the way down south to meeeee!!

could do with a little fluffing (look like they a still a bit stuck on)
narn82
narn82
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbie 251 25th January 2011, 3:08 pm

I would really appreciate a visit from this mystical fluffing fairy. I am 3 weeks post op and there doesn't seem to be much change up to now. I am absolutely petrified that they might shrink if anything!!!! I want to be happy with the 230cc but there's a big piece of me wishing I had gone with the 260cc. I can't help thinking they would have been perfect and it's down to me cos I was sooooooo worried about being too big and stressed this to my PS who had actually said at first consultation, she would have recommended 300cc!!! I really would be unhappy if they went down at all in size :(
Newbie 251
Newbie 251
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next