Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some interesting facts 6 weeks post op...

+4
Len1
georgieporgie
*Sally*
whoopsy.daisy
8 posters

Go down

Some interesting facts 6 weeks post op... Empty Some interesting facts 6 weeks post op...

Post by whoopsy.daisy 14th December 2009, 9:57 pm

Hi everyone Some interesting facts 6 weeks post op... 113752
Have been on my 6 week post op check.

Everything fine including my scars and i now have the all clear to go in the swimming and the sea on holiday! yippeeee!!

Got the chance to meet with Mr Mounir (my God of surgery!) he is sooo lovely! I showed him what a great job he had done! we laughed and joked and he shared some really important info which i will now say to you all....

I dont know about you but ive been panicking everytime my hubby comes near my boobs, worrying he will damage them as he has a grope!!....beleive me there is no chance! My surgeon massaged the breast so hard i thought they would drop off!! he said if i do this then they will always remain soft! ( i think he was exagerrating the movement to show me that it was ok to be that rough!)

He also made me lay flat on my tummy! he got me to put my arms onto my bottom and he rolled my torso from side to side, again showing me how robust these boobies are! He said it was fine to sleep on my front now! I must admit it felt so wierd!

I also asked when could i wear wired bras , and the answer is NOW!!!

Im so happy and i would highly recommend anyone go with him! When im ready i will definately be asking him to do my tummy! (shhhh! dont tell hubby just yet!!)
whoopsy.daisy
whoopsy.daisy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Some interesting facts 6 weeks post op... Empty Re: Some interesting facts 6 weeks post op...

Post by *Sally* 15th December 2009, 8:07 am

Glad your check went well honey. Your DH can be assured now that he can't possibly do any damage!!
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Some interesting facts 6 weeks post op... Empty Re: Some interesting facts 6 weeks post op...

Post by georgieporgie 15th December 2009, 8:27 am

Blime me whoopsy daisy!! That is amazing! Thank you for sharing! I must say since I've had mine I have been worried bout strong they are still gettin used to it all so that has helped me understand how robust they are haha yeh ur OH can squeeze away all he likes hehe xxxxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by whoopsy.daisy 15th December 2009, 2:51 pm

i thought they was gonna rip off my chest!!! think he was trying to get the point across that you would have to be quite severe in handling to do any damage!!

As for the rolling thing, it is an excercise that you should do daily to prevent capsular contraction and rippling so will be worth doing it (even if you do feel silly doing it!) must be on flat surface (floor is best!)
whoopsy.daisy
whoopsy.daisy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 15th December 2009, 3:40 pm

aww yeah I bet it feels rele weird! ooo that's really handy to know! when did he say to do exercises like that? xxxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 15th December 2009, 6:12 pm

Thanx for sharing that hun. Even though i'm 8 months PO i still feel precious over them, esp when some1 is on top of me Some interesting facts 6 weeks post op... 70324 (say no more)

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee48 15th December 2009, 6:48 pm

Glad your check went ok and your mind is put at rest, laughed at the bit where he rolled you on them Some interesting facts 6 weeks post op... 557141
Is that your boobies in the pic? if it is they look FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you will def be saying Some interesting facts 6 weeks post op... 828466 Some interesting facts 6 weeks post op... 557141 .
BumbleBee48
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th December 2009, 9:24 pm

Some interesting facts 6 weeks post op... 557141 aw bless hun, he got his point across, not sure if he needed to roll you around but sounds like you had a good laugh.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Some interesting facts 6 weeks post op... Empty some intersesting fact 6 weeks post op

Post by whoopsy.daisy 15th December 2009, 10:14 pm

georgieporgie wrote:aww yeah I bet it feels rele weird! ooo that's really handy to know! when did he say to do exercises like that? xxxxx

Hi Hun
well im about 6 weeks post op and he said from now . Feel a bit scared to do this but he knows his stuff!

How are you feeling hun? congrats on being miss big boobs! Hows the healing? make sure you rest up so your scars heal quicker xx
whoopsy.daisy
whoopsy.daisy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whoopsy.daisy 15th December 2009, 10:17 pm

Yes bumblebee thats my new boobies! I took this pic in my new bikini im off on holiday tommorrow! yippeee!!!cant wait
whoopsy.daisy
whoopsy.daisy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 16th December 2009, 9:04 am

whoopsy.daisy wrote:
georgieporgie wrote:aww yeah I bet it feels rele weird! ooo that's really handy to know! when did he say to do exercises like that? xxxxx

Hi Hun
well im about 6 weeks post op and he said from now . Feel a bit scared to do this but he knows his stuff!

How are you feeling hun? congrats on being miss big boobs! Hows the healing? make sure you rest up so your scars heal quicker xx

aww ok so I've got a bit of a wait till 6 weeks! Ease yourself into the exercises until your comfortable Hun! Aww I'm doin good thanks!! Just tryin to rest but keep fridgetting! So far so good I can't wait for the heavy feeling to wear off so cn check out my new boobs properly!! Flash your boobies are looking FAB!!!!!bet your well chuffed yahoo
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 16th December 2009, 10:54 am

OMG I just couldnt bring myself to do that roll on ya boobs thingy! So you lay face down then put your arms on you bum .............so your laying straight on top off ya boobs?! with all your weight? ......then roll?!!!!!! I have horrible vistions off my boobs exsploding if i tried that........ Some interesting facts 6 weeks post op... 557141

You are one brave girl ...if my surgon made me try that i think i would cry!

Sta x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 16th December 2009, 12:53 pm

well ive never heard of anyone being told to roll on their tummy before lol. it just goes to show how tough implants actually are though and if it helps prevent cc and rippling then hey i think i'll be giving it a try.
my surgeon told me not to massage but plenty say do so who knows what is best really, it get's very confusing when everyone gets advised different things.
your boobies do look fantastib btw whoopsie Some interesting facts 6 weeks post op... 184153

xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 16th December 2009, 5:58 pm

I was not told to massage but i have not seen my surgon yet,
I dont really get the massaging & rolling on ya boob thingy as i was under the impression that the more you 'move' things around the site off the scar the more adhesions extra scar tissue you make. I had this with my appendix & my friend had it also with her c-section .

I would have though the same would apply around the rest off ya body?!

I dare not touch or move mine about to much for fear off making more scar tissuearound the implant..............................................Like i say i could be totally wrong as i have not see my surgon yet but i will ask him if this aplys to me?
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down