Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Itching!

+4
*Sally*
angelslice
misf1
COOKIE
8 posters

Go down

Itching! Empty Itching!

Post by COOKIE 7th December 2009, 9:13 pm

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Had some of my steri strips removed today and the bit on the outside of my horizontal scar in my breast crease is driving me bonkers!.... I can't even itch the bugger 'cos it's covered in a dressing still! Itching! 557141
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Itching! Empty Re: Itching!

Post by misf1 7th December 2009, 9:22 pm

I can sympathise hun, I had itchy scars, good sign as it is you still want to scratch them off lol. I was advised to put ice pack or cold compress on them which helps. Also antihistamine tablets can help. I know it drives you mad doesn't it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 7th December 2009, 10:09 pm

Ooh remember that one well hun, if I could only have been let loose on those scars with my nails!! It does pass though as quickly as it came, all a good sign of normal healing xxx
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 7th December 2009, 10:39 pm

OMG the itching is unbearable! Cold flannels or ice definitely helps. I don't remember mine lasting more than a day or so tho so hopefully it won't last.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 7th December 2009, 11:34 pm

ooh i've not had the itching yet, i had it awful last time round though.

Mine have only just began to ache & sting around the scar really but i have been taking alot of ibuprofen for the swelling so possibly why i have had no real pain.

on another note... My righty is numb too chick, utterly and totally, i have never had feeling in it since my 1st BA in Dec 08 either

x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th December 2009, 7:54 am

I didn't have any itching last time, but last night was horrible! Hubby said to me -"I haven't heard a peep out of you throughout this whole thing, not a wimper! The first time I hear you complain about ANYTHING it's because you have.....AN ITCH! You're unbelievable"

That made me laugh so much! Itching! 557141 Itching! 557141 Itching! 557141 Went to bed with an ice pack which did help, it doesn't seem as bad this morning though but was well prepared for it and had an ice pack at the ready LOL!

shootingStar wrote:
on another note... My righty is numb too chick, utterly and
totally, i have never had feeling in it since my 1st BA in Dec 08 either

Sorry to hear that hun... I'm hoping as time goes on the nerves will knit and I'll get back the sensation - Infact I hope we BOTH get the sensation back!, it was really odd having my dressings changed yesterday, nurse did a hot and cold test on leftie and there is absolutely nothing there! But she did say that might be a godsend just now due to all of the bruising, she still wont let me look! LOL.. Maybe as our breasts heal things will return to normal, they've had a good old battering and it's possibly natures way of protecting us from the pain but it will come back - That's what I'm hoping for anyway Itching! 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 8th December 2009, 4:42 pm

Oooh the itching is a killer, especially when you cant get to it!! Itching! 557141 Hopefully it will go off very soon, from memory I think mine lasted 1 week after my 1 weeks check up!! xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by xx_fina_xx 10th December 2009, 9:09 pm

oooh I remember the itching.. It was a nightmare.. The wierd thing was, my boobs were numb but still itched like mad.
xx_fina_xx
xx_fina_xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 11th December 2009, 8:57 am

The itching is awful xx

There was a thread somewhere and someone recommended antihistamine, I tried it and it worked a treat xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down