Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think i have bottomed out!

+15
BumbleBee48
fluffy_bunn1e
cherry74
annefinackapan
Tonic28
mum23boys
Dancing_Diva
tuttifruitibeck
georgieporgie
ShootingStar
*Sally*
lisxxx9
COOKIE
misf1
Crystal
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I think i have bottomed out! Empty I think i have bottomed out!

Post by Crystal 7th December 2009, 8:47 pm

I think i have bottomed out! 304294 HI girls,

I think i am 'bottoming out!!!!!!' Cant believe it really, its just my luck.

I started to think they had dropped to much at about week 4 but now its really shows that im very bottom heavy! I told my hubby at week 4 & he just said dont worry they look fine but today i said to him again & even he thinks that i have alot more boob at the bottom & not that much above the nipple.

My scars dont sit in the crease off my boob either they are about a inch above the crease but they have always been 'high'

What is the cause off 'bottoming out'? & is it easy to correct?

I did mention it to my p.s at six weeks & she just ignored me! so i though oh well it must be ok if she cant even be bothered to answer me!

I have my 3 appointment with my surgon the middle of jan do you think i should ask to see him sooner?

Im soooooooo gutted as i just dont think i could handle anymore surgury! I keep putting off my hernia op as i just cant face it at the mo...........having my BA took sooooo much out off me! I think i have bottomed out! 856466
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

I think i have bottomed out! Empty Re: I think i have bottomed out!

Post by misf1 7th December 2009, 9:01 pm

Hi hun I'm so sorry to hear you are having problems. The reason for the bottoming out could be the implants are too heavy for their pockets and you need a revision to strengthen the pocket. I don't think it's as big an op as a BA but you would need a GA.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 7th December 2009, 9:06 pm

Thanks misf1 for your reply as i am very gutted so any advice is great!

Is there anything i can do from heading more downward? like a support band or somethin?!

Do you think i should arrange to see my surgon earlyer or call Transform?

I love the size off them so hope i dont have to go down a size!

Thanx Hun X
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th December 2009, 9:09 pm

Sorry to hear this Sta. I think i have bottomed out! 571992

Didn't know anything about bottoming out so just googled and found this about it - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unfortunately it says on there that the only way to correct it would be through surgical correction. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th December 2009, 9:15 pm

I don't think they will make you go down a size yet hun. Might switch you to unders if the revision didn't work. Not really sure I've only read other girls posts. Wish I could be more help hun. But I know they will sort if for you. I'd get to see him earlier if you can just to get the ball rolling now. I don't think there is anything you can do to stop it, but I would wear a very supportive bra day and night just to be on the safe side. If you got a christmas party to go to though I think you will be ok to wear a normal nice bra for a few hours. Best thing to do is not panic. And get that hernia done after your boobs are sorted. It's always the lead up to these ops that are really worrying. Once they are done we wonder why we left it so long. Don't work yourself up now.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lisxxx9 7th December 2009, 9:39 pm

Sorry to hear about this Sta, for some reason I thought you could only get it from unders, how wrong was I!! just read Cookies thread it's really informative. Hopefully it will be ok for you but you'll have to get it checked to at least put your mind at rest.

xx
lisxxx9
lisxxx9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 7th December 2009, 10:26 pm

lisxxx9 wrote:Sorry to hear about this Sta, for some reason I thought you could only get it from unders, how wrong was I!! just read Cookies thread it's really informative. Hopefully it will be ok for you but you'll have to get it checked to at least put your mind at rest.

xx

I thought this too Lisx. Thanks for the link Cookie.

Sta get it checked asap. If you do need a reop is really isn't the end of the world. You want to get your perfect boobs and if you have to have extra surgery then so be it. I was devastated when I realised mine weren't right but a negative attitude wasn't going to get me anywhere. Let us know how you get on lovely girl xx Hug
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 7th December 2009, 10:40 pm

Ill ring Transform 1st thing & see what they will do.
I had round MHP implants so i figured gravity would make they seem bigger at the bottom surely, you no like if you hold them up all the jelly moves to the bottom off the implant? I have had a look at some 'bottoming out' pictures & they do look like my boobs but theres are alot more worse..........I figure if that is whats wrong then mine would end up like that in a couple more months!.

My hubby bless him keeps saying 'oh they are still lovely'..........

I kept putting off my hurnia cause off the reaction i had to the G.A when i had my B.A & it scared the hell outta me. my doctor said they could do a spinal block for my hernia so god Knows what they will do this time if i do need revision surgury for my B.a.

Thanx cookie for the link, I just hope thats its not that as i get the impression its more or less the surgons error?

Thanx girls
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 7th December 2009, 10:54 pm

Honey I'm sorry I totally forgot about your reaction to the GA. Insensitive of me I apologise xx Hug
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 7th December 2009, 11:01 pm

oh no i am so sorry to hear this, it happened to me but i was unaware of it until the surgeon pointed it out Screwy

Hope you can get it sorted out soon and know one way or the other what's going on, nothing worse than the not knowing. Let's hope they give you a quick appointment.

I'm sorry you are going through this hun i really am Hug x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 8th December 2009, 9:44 am

aww sta I'm sorry to hear this!!give transform a call as soon as you can to get it sorted, keep us updated how you get on hun I think i have bottomed out! 67188
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 8th December 2009, 9:53 am

I have been ringing there main number but no one is answering , has anyone got the number for P.s Susan maconnel? I cant seem to find her card!

Thanx Sta
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 8th December 2009, 10:05 am

OMG i have just spoken to Transform & they have told me that my surgon is only in Norwich today & that if i cant get there today then ill have to wait till January 28th!

I cant get there as my hubby is at work till 6pm & Norwich is 2 hours away from me! I think i have bottomed out! 304294 I dont have anyone else that can take me

Im soooooo angry that yet again i have been told its either today or over a months wait! for private i think this really sucks! She said if i cant make it today then ill have to travle to bloody London , & I just have not got the money 2 weeks before christmas to go to London!

Im just sooooooooooo Angey right now!
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th December 2009, 10:10 am

Awww Sta, try not to get too upset about it... just keep in your mind that this is not a medical emergency and although YOU know it's there, nobody else does ('cept you hubby) I think i have bottomed out! 571992

If it were me sweetness I'd book the appointment for the 28th, enjoy your christmas and New Year and then concentrate on getting your boobs seen to after that.

Take one step at a time hun and believe that all will be well I think i have bottomed out! 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 8th December 2009, 11:08 am

Aw Cookie Thanks hun! I think i have bottomed out! 321562 That just what my Hubby said. He said dont panic they still look fab & no one can tell so just wait till my jan appiontment cause its not like the scars have opened up or anything & im not in pain they just look a bit odd!

YOu no what its like when you have wnated something for so long & you finally get its & something is not quite right lol

Oh well i guess ill just wait it out till jan. They are getting the nurse to ring me 2morrow.

Thanks again for your support girls, im going to take some pics later so you can tell me what you think! If you P.m me or email me as i dont have picturetrail so ill have to email them to ya

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 8th December 2009, 11:29 am

hia sta only just so this thread im so sorry about the bottoming out, its so fustrating about having have to travel iv had to pay about 140 pound in train fares back and fore and its been a nightmare trying to sort out babysitters, i think in these sit uations the clins are not very accomadating but it soundss like you have a really supportive husband and if it is bottoming out they prob wouldnt do anything this side of christmas anyway, look after yourself and try not to worry (easier said than done) x x x
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 8th December 2009, 11:53 am

Oh Sta only just read this now. Hope your ok, defo book the appointment for January. In the meantime try and relax as much as possible, Your hubby says they look fab ad you may see your surgeon and he may say your not bottoming out at all.

It is easier said than done like TFB said, but try not to worry. If there is anything wrong they will get it sorted for you xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 8th December 2009, 12:50 pm

Oh hun just read this I think i have bottomed out! 571992 , I agree with the other girls, get your appointment booked for Jan and try to relax until then.

xx
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 8th December 2009, 8:24 pm

Hi Sta

Ahhhh sorry to hear of your probs.....I agree with the girls, although this would really frustrate me too.....wait till Jan, they still look ok and noone could tell of the problem...enjoy your xmas and new year and then go get those boobies fixed! x
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 8th December 2009, 8:35 pm

I cant really add anything to the good advice already given chick but just wanted to offer my support too. I think i have bottomed out! 571992

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry74 8th December 2009, 9:16 pm

Oh Sta I don't know what to say pet.. You have loads of support on here, that's truly evident.

Defo go for the appointment and like the girls have said try and enjoy crimbo and new year.

Big hugs I think i have bottomed out! 571992
cherry74
cherry74
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1120

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 9th December 2009, 10:31 am

oh no hun, just read this post, you defo think you ve bottomed out?

try noyt to worry (easier said than done!)
but if you have your surgeon will have to sort this out, we are all here for you babe Hug

xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 9th December 2009, 12:16 pm

I think so hun,

I was fine intill about 3-4 weeks my boobs were round & my nipple was in the middle off my boob but then they started to drop which again i though was normal but then at 5 weeks i notices they looked bottom heavy my right one more so . I told my hubby i thought i had dropped to far down as they do sit low down my chest but he thought they were fine so i didnt worry to much about it.

I then metioned it to my p.s at just over 6 weeks & she just gave me a funny look & ignored my question!So again i though oh well guess im fine .

But now im 9 weeks post- op & i had a good look at them i i notices that my nipples now sit higher up my boob...I have 2 inches off boob above the right nipple & 4 inches under my nipple so they just look bottom heavy to me & they sit really far down my chest. They are not saggin as i dont have a overhang it just the implant starts low & the scar sits about half a inch (not 1 inch like i put origanally just measured it ! ) above the crease line.

I did have heavy implants 460cc with little skin to support them but i wouldnt have wanted to go smaller.

If i get hold off the scars & pull them down to my crease ine then the implants 'sit' perfectly as it raises them & gives me more implant above the nipple.
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee48 9th December 2009, 3:48 pm

Hi Sta
Im sorry you are unhappy I too think i am bottoming out. i go back on Thursday to see ps. I was already unhappy cos i have loose skin at both ends of my horizontal cuts (had full mastopexy) so i wanted that sorted.
I have also noticed recently that my scars are no longer sitting in my crease line, they are now about half an inch to an inch above and somehow the implant seems lower and if i lift my arms it looks really weird, and like you if i put the scar in the right place my breast goes fuller at the top and looks the right shape.
I feel really annoyed and want it sorted, wont take no for an answer ive paid enough money and want it right. ive become obsessed with looking at them.
Hope you get it sorted soon, will let you know what my ps says though i get the feeling i will hear the usual "give it a few more months"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anytime waiting is crap when your worried.
Try to enjoy your christmas hun
Sharon xx
BumbleBee48
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 9th December 2009, 5:27 pm

Sorry to hear this hun, can you take some pics? My lefty has b/o slightly too x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum