Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 1/2 Month pics up Uplift with Implants

+22
Vixta
misf1
hattie260
abbey2412
Mermaid
8oo8ies
leyla488
Tilly
BumbleBee48
kay
Mia
111Lola
Dancing_Diva
katie
*Sally*
natalia
nads
alfie
tuttifruitibeck
COOKIE
Gemma31
sarahsbabies
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

4 1/2 Month pics up Uplift with Implants Empty 4 1/2 Month pics up Uplift with Implants

Post by sarahsbabies 25th November 2009, 12:10 pm

Ladies

I've updated my pics, not that they look any different to me from my 12 week pics, but they are there is you want to see.

I've changed my password, so if you want to see, drop me a pm or add to thread below.

Sarah x
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

4 1/2 Month pics up Uplift with Implants Empty Re: 4 1/2 Month pics up Uplift with Implants

Post by Gemma31 25th November 2009, 12:12 pm

Hi hun, I'd love to see please xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

4 1/2 Month pics up Uplift with Implants Empty Re: 4 1/2 Month pics up Uplift with Implants

Post by COOKIE 25th November 2009, 12:12 pm

Hi Sarah... may I see please? x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 25th November 2009, 12:24 pm

hia sar can is see babe did you have 380s , i cant remeber i love your pic in avator x
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 25th November 2009, 1:43 pm

Could I have a peek please Sarah.
xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 25th November 2009, 2:45 pm

I've PM'd you ladies x
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 25th November 2009, 4:00 pm

hia sar i can not believe the diffrence from the before pics i think they look amazing the scar looks like its healled beautifully and the size looks perfect for you, i bet your chuffed are you x 4 1/2 Month pics up Uplift with Implants 184153 4 1/2 Month pics up Uplift with Implants 204135
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th November 2009, 4:04 pm

They look great Sarah!... I didn't look at the before pics the first time I viewed your album and wow!... what a difference! Great result sweetie! x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 25th November 2009, 6:43 pm

I would love a peek hun, havent seem these in ages! 4 1/2 Month pics up Uplift with Implants 543132

P.s love the new profile pic! Stunning, love the red on ivory 4 1/2 Month pics up Uplift with Implants 67188
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 25th November 2009, 7:35 pm

can i see pls sarah
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 25th November 2009, 8:10 pm

Can I have a look please hun? Love the bra btw. Where's it from?
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 25th November 2009, 8:13 pm

Hi Hun

would love to have a look, bra in pic is gorgeous! very xmassy!! is it a lepel one?? xxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 25th November 2009, 8:20 pm

Your pics look great Sarah. The scars are so neat..hardly noticable. Seeing how good you look certainly makes me feel better about having mine done.

The profile pic does look stunning, is your bra from debenhams cos I've got one that looks very similar.

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 26th November 2009, 8:33 am

Could I have a peek too please hun? xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 26th November 2009, 9:37 am

Thanks ladies, the bra is from LaSenza, I've got it in red, blue and white Hysterical Balconette bra's are better for my boobs what with still having my own breast tissue aswell Flash
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 26th November 2009, 10:06 am

Wow hun your boobs look fanastic, what a great result, you must be thrilled! I agree the balconette bra looks fab on you, I have tried one but they dont really look the same on me as I had little breat tissue before! xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 27th November 2009, 12:01 am

Firstly, Avatar looks fantastico!!!!!!!!!

and you must be thrilled with them huni, they look, well, just amazing and the comparison pic is incredible from pre ba to post.. size fab on you and your scars, well they are work of a seamstress and will be invisible very soon.... 4 1/2 Month pics up Uplift with Implants 396753 beautiful boobies huni!! 4 1/2 Month pics up Uplift with Implants 839911
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by 111Lola 29th November 2009, 9:41 pm

Hey would love to see the pics please. I have my uplift with implants in 3 weeks and 1 day - getting very excited now! x
111Lola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 30th November 2009, 1:22 am

Hi Sarah!

Would love to see your new pics please?

Looking great in avator pic. the bra is lovely!! xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by 111Lola 30th November 2009, 9:58 am

Thanks for letting me see the pics - they look great and the scars are fantastic. If mine look that that then I will be over the moon! 4 1/2 Month pics up Uplift with Implants 839911
111Lola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 5th December 2009, 3:01 pm

Hi Sarah!!

Thank you for sharing! Sorry taken a while to respond, not been on for a few days!!

You are looking great, the scars look much better from previous pics. too, the redness is fading and they are very neat indeed. The transformation is brilliant your surgeon has done a great job...you ought to be thrilled. Happy days for you!! And bra is lovely too!! 4 1/2 Month pics up Uplift with Implants 113752 xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 6th December 2009, 9:41 am

Hey SB xx

Could I take a little peek please hun?

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee48 6th December 2009, 12:27 pm

Hiya
Can i have a look please?
I had an uplift 7 weeks ago but am having a few problems with loose skin in cleavage area and fold at the ends of the horizontal scar. Am going seeing ps next week and want it correcting. Would be good to see how good it can look.
Sharon xx
BumbleBee48
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly 6th December 2009, 1:38 pm

Can I have a look please? Going to my first consultation this week!
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 7th December 2009, 9:02 am

Hey hun xx

Thanks for letting me see your pics xx

They are looking gorgeous lady xx you should be very proud xx Your scars look fantastic too xx I've always said that about your scars, he did a really neat job for you there xx

Cheerleader
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next