Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veins...

+7
misf1
RoxyChick
pinkbabe
MarieMc85
Mia
katie
lisxxx9
11 posters

Go down

Veins... Empty Veins...

Post by lisxxx9 21st November 2009, 6:19 pm

Hi, I'm only 8 days post-op and they're quite veiny Veins... Icon_eek does this go away or fade? It doesn't bother me too much but would prefer it if it went away. Also what should I be feeling pain wise? I can move about ok, still can't stretch too high, but they still feel a bit achy during the day,worse in morning.

Thanks

lis
xx
lisxxx9
lisxxx9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Veins... Empty Re: Veins...

Post by katie 21st November 2009, 6:24 pm

HI lis

your skin is stretched so veins do show through especially if you haven't got a tan!! mine did, but as boobs have settled in and skin has adjusted veins have disappeared, I did moisturise boobs twice daily though with bio oil from 2/3 days post... but NOT on my scars...

however, I notice you had overs, so maybe your veins are more noticeable, I had unders but I could see them, I also noticed about a week post tiny weeny little stretch marks which horrified me to start with Veins... Icon_eek however these have also disappeared as the weeks have gone on..

hope this helps hun.. xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 21st November 2009, 6:56 pm

Hi lis!!

I would think the veins would go back to normal when healing is complete...I dont recall having that myself.

What should you be feeling pain wise????????? Very early days for you....everyone heals differently, but mornings are more noticible than other parts of the day.....you have been resting overnight and wake the muscles up again in morning....oouchy coo!!! Stretching will disturb the muscle also....all normal!!

Sounds like you are doing good soo early....patience is needed, your body will adjust when it is ready.....be good to you..rest Veins... 321562 xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by lisxxx9 22nd November 2009, 10:05 am

Hi thanks for that, will start moisturising them. I moisturised yesterday but tbh was a bit scared of touching them Hysterical pain wise it feels a bit better today but I keep reminding myself what I've Just had done, and I agree I need to be patient.

Lis
xx
lisxxx9
lisxxx9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 22nd November 2009, 10:10 am

Morning Lis..

I didn't ahve pain but I had odd shooting pain thro boob, and they would ache quite a bit, I couldn't dare stretch up for weeks, I am nearly 3 months now and I can but I still 'feel' them when I do tho they don't hurt at all..

I did get pains when I would react to something,, like the day I tried to reach butter from shelf in fridge and it fell on my head, instinctively I went to catch it and wowzer that hurt!

take it easy, aches are normal like mia said esp in morn, and if I sat without sb on for half hour, they would begin to ache, so wrap em up and take it easy xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 22nd November 2009, 10:30 am

Hi,

I'm 6 months post op and my boobs are still quite veiny. They were never veiny before my BA, but I was a 32B and had 410 overs taking me to a 32F.
You can't see them unless I am warm, then they are noticeable.
I knew that this was a possible side effect and before my BA thought it would really bother me, but it doesn't bother me now!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 22nd November 2009, 5:11 pm

Mine are still quite veiny aswell I think its cos the skin is streched. Im hoping in time mine will be less noticable xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd November 2009, 5:16 pm

lisxxx9 wrote:Hi thanks for that, will start moisturising them. I moisturised yesterday but tbh was a bit scared of touching them Hysterical pain wise it feels a bit better today but I keep reminding myself what I've Just had done, and I agree I need to be patient.

Lis
xx

I was sooooo scared to touch mine too....you are not alone Veins... 494993 xxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 22nd November 2009, 5:25 pm

Your boobs may be a bit more veiney than they were before your BA, but your skin is really stretched at the moment and probably quite shiney too, they'll look much better after the three month mark.

xxx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd November 2009, 8:29 pm

My viens were quite prominante after the op, but as time has gone on they are much less noticeable.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 22nd November 2009, 8:50 pm

hi i had loads and loads of veins on my 1st ba (i make it sound like children) 7yrs ago and my boobs were really shiny i cant remeber when exactly they went but they deffo went i would say 6months should mostly be gone babe x i had 2nd ba 3weeks ago and no veins at all so its just skin stretching
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 22nd November 2009, 9:10 pm

Mine were really vieny early on! It might not be as obvious after a few months when your skin is stretched, fake tan always helps as mine look more veiny when i'm pale x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lisxxx9 22nd November 2009, 10:00 pm

Thanks everyone, I had noticed they were shiny Veins... 557141 I should be nicer to them they've been through alot and still to go through more. Will just need to be patient and see if it goes and if it doesn't then no probs, I paid for bigger boobies and thats what I got.

xx
lisxxx9
lisxxx9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by staci_x 23rd November 2009, 10:34 am

Glad you asked this as I have them too, on goes str8 through my left nipple and is gross!! Thought I was stuck with them,am happy there mght be a chance they'll go x
staci_x
staci_x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 23rd November 2009, 12:53 pm

misf1 wrote:My viens were quite prominante after the op, but as time has gone on they are much less noticeable.

exactly the same for me, i could see them quite clearly in the few weeks after the op but sine then they have settled down a lot and pretty much invisible again xxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down