Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boobies I Year today!! Happy Birthday!!!

+25
DeeLite
Tonic28
fluffy_bunn1e
Jemmy
natalia
georgieporgie
Gemma31
pinkbabe
michas
kerrymac1
tizzyt
katie
Loxxie
angelslice
alfie
RoxyChick
nads
hotcaz
Crystal
*Sally*
COOKIE
mizzpink23
cherry74
Nisey
Mia
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Boobies I Year today!! Happy Birthday!!!

Post by Mia 21st November 2009, 7:08 pm

michas wrote:Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 Main.php?g2_view=core

I know Cookie made you a cake but the occassion deserves more than one !!! Many happy boobilicious birthday wishes to all 3 of you !!

Michas xx

Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 683328 Michas!!! What a lovely thought you are soo kind!!!! xxxxx

P.S. Think the boobies on cake need a good surgeon !!!!!Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 43418
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Boobies I Year today!! Happy Birthday!!!

Post by Mia 21st November 2009, 7:11 pm

Thank you all ladies for taking your time to wish me and my new friends a happy birthday Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 948189 xxxxxxxxx

Time sure does fly....especially when you are a happy boobie girl Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 494993 xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 21st November 2009, 9:30 pm

Happy Birthday Mias boobies xxx
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 21st November 2009, 9:52 pm

aw happy birthday mias boobies! glad you are happy at the 1 year mark

Cheerleader yahoo congrats Flash boobsign :boobstick: :cheerlead:
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 21st November 2009, 11:17 pm

Hey lovely Mia,

Happy Boobie Birthday! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 156694

Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 43418
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 22nd November 2009, 1:53 am

mia wrote:

Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 683328 Michas!!! What a lovely thought you are soo kind!!!! xxxxx

P.S. Think the boobies on cake need a good surgeon !!!!!Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 43418

...was the only pic I could find Mia !! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 557141

xxxxx
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 22nd November 2009, 2:31 pm

Happy Boobie-day Mia! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 828394 xx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 22nd November 2009, 3:45 pm

Happy boobie birthday mia, hooray for Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 156694 , xx
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd November 2009, 4:47 pm

Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 683328 All ladies!!! Boobie Birthday eh!! life sure is good!!!Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 948189 xx

Michas!!! Just for taking the time to think, look and send the pic Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 67188 xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ejk1 22nd November 2009, 9:04 pm

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xx
ejk1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 22nd November 2009, 9:06 pm

Happy booby birthday Mia.

Have you bought your boobs a present? Like a lovely new bra to celebrate the occasion? It has to be done!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd November 2009, 9:17 pm

MarieMc85 wrote:Happy booby birthday Mia.

Have you bought your boobs a present? Like a lovely new bra to celebrate the occasion? It has to be done!

xxx

Thank you ejk! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 571992 xx

Marie!!

I am surrounded in frilly's....all shapes and forms, basques, bodies, thongs, suspenders negligees's, bras, bras, bras, gosh!! I am amazed they are mine Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 557141 ...and can be filled, instead of just filling a drawer!! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 368291

Think a combination of joy and age has accumulated....I sure am celebrating (on my own, may I add) ....Lucky lady eh!!

Still some life in Mia yet Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 43418 xxxxxxxxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 22nd November 2009, 10:02 pm

Happy boobie birthday Mia!!!! Congratulations Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! - Page 2 184153
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 22nd November 2009, 10:16 pm

I'm glad to hear it!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2