Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boobies I Year today!! Happy Birthday!!!

+25
DeeLite
Tonic28
fluffy_bunn1e
Jemmy
natalia
georgieporgie
Gemma31
pinkbabe
michas
kerrymac1
tizzyt
katie
Loxxie
angelslice
alfie
RoxyChick
nads
hotcaz
Crystal
*Sally*
COOKIE
mizzpink23
cherry74
Nisey
Mia
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! Empty Boobies I Year today!! Happy Birthday!!!

Post by Mia 20th November 2009, 5:15 pm

Well Ladies I have just clocked my ticker....Pinky and Perky are One today!! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 43418

Time does fly, and what a fantastic journey and lifechanging event for me!!....

Am I Happy?
Am I Pleased?
Am I complete?

Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!! Just had to share my pleasure!!

Happy Birthday dearest friends.... I love the wonderfull joys you both brought to my life Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! Icon_eek Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 727935 Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 113752 Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 727935 Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 113752 Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 727935 Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 113752 Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 727935 Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 113752 Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 727935 Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 113752 Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 727935 Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 113752 Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 727935
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! Empty Re: Boobies I Year today!! Happy Birthday!!!

Post by Nisey 20th November 2009, 5:20 pm

Awww congrats huni!!
Happy birthday to mia's boobies!! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 839911 Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 923101
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! Empty Re: Boobies I Year today!! Happy Birthday!!!

Post by cherry74 20th November 2009, 5:34 pm

Happy Birthday Mias boobies Happy Biiiiirrrrrrrrrthday Mias booooobiiiies Happy birthday to you!

congrats
cherry74
cherry74
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1120

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 20th November 2009, 5:49 pm

happy birthday mias boobies!!! :) xx lol xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th November 2009, 5:52 pm

Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! Boobies2

Happy Birthday mias booboies!!! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 923101
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 20th November 2009, 6:04 pm

Ooh can I have some cake please?

Happy birthday to Mia's twin puppies xxx Cheerleader
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 20th November 2009, 6:05 pm

Happy bood day mia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 727935
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 20th November 2009, 6:05 pm

What i ment to say was ..........Happy BOOB day Mia!!!!!!!!!! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 727935
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 20th November 2009, 6:29 pm

'woohoo' ':cheerlead:' 'Cheerleader' happy 1st birthday mias boobies! 'Flash' xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 20th November 2009, 6:31 pm

Happy boobie birthday Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 828394
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 20th November 2009, 6:32 pm

Has it really been one year!!?? Congrats Mia!!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 20th November 2009, 6:46 pm

Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 828394 Happy boobie birthday Mia.

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 20th November 2009, 6:49 pm

Yay congrats Mia, hope you're toasting them tonight with a nice bottle of something!!! love the boobie cake! x
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 20th November 2009, 6:57 pm

cookie wrote:Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! Boobies2

Happy Birthday mias booboies!!! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 923101

Cookie!!!! You are a star Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 571992xx .....I just love it and very gratefully received and shared Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 923101
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 20th November 2009, 7:02 pm

Thank you all Ladies!!! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 948189 xxx

Think the boobs are affecting my brain!!!! Who would ever imagine celebrating such an event????

I really cant believe how quick the time has gone, it has certainly been worth the decades wait for them. I hope others are as happy as me with their journey. I would do it over and over again if need be, however, think they will outlive my timespan Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 494993
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 20th November 2009, 7:04 pm

Yay! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 923101 I can't believe its been a year already-you'll need to give them one extra big bounce for their 1st birthday! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 113752
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 20th November 2009, 7:07 pm

lorraine266 wrote:Yay! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 923101 I can't believe its been a year already-you'll need to give them one extra big bounce for their 1st birthday! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 113752

Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 557141 Lorraine!! I'm bouncing!!!!!!!!!
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 20th November 2009, 7:15 pm

ooooo Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 828394 & Many Happy Boobie Birthday Returns Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 727935
xxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 20th November 2009, 7:25 pm

Happy BOOBDAY Mia! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 828394
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 20th November 2009, 7:27 pm

Happy birthday Mia's boobies yey!!! Cookie I love that cake just asked my hubby to get me one for my 30th ha ha xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 20th November 2009, 8:04 pm

Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! Main.php?g2_view=core

I know Cookie made you a cake but the occassion deserves more than one !!! Many happy boobilicious birthday wishes to all 3 of you !!

Michas xx
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 20th November 2009, 10:21 pm

happy boobie birthday!! xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 20th November 2009, 10:47 pm

Happy Boobie Birthday Mia Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 839911 xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 21st November 2009, 3:46 pm

awww happy 1st birthday!!! Boobies I Year today!!   Happy Birthday!!! 828394
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 21st November 2009, 6:22 pm

wow mia dsnt time fly congrats
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next