Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any advice???

+4
COOKIE
misf1
angelslice
petafrank
8 posters

Go down

Any advice??? Empty Any advice???

Post by petafrank 14th November 2009, 11:58 pm

Hey everyone!

I am still fairly new on here. I am thinking about having my boobies done but just don't know where to start??! I live in the Cheshire area and am not sure which are the best places to go around here. I know there is the Myspa clinic in Adlington....has anybody heard anything about there?

I am a 32B at the minute, but a small 32B. I am thinking of possibly a D or maybe DD not sure yet. I am knew here so not allowed to ask for pics, but any advice on sizes or places where I can see examples of sizes post-op would be much appreciated.

I noticed most people use the picturetrail website, so think I might put some pre pics up soon.

Enough of my rambling....it has been great reading peoples diaries and so on, but any advice on size, place, post-op would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance xx
petafrank
petafrank
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Any advice??? Empty Re: Any advice???

Post by angelslice 15th November 2009, 12:05 am

Hiya lovely, it's quite confusing at first isn't it. You've come to the right place if you want some support and encouragement but ultimately the consultation is your next step to find out the facts and what's suitable for you. I'd happily show you my pics but not sure they'd be much use to you as different pre-op size. Best of luck and keep up posted xxx
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by petafrank 15th November 2009, 12:12 am

angelslice wrote:Hiya lovely, it's quite confusing at first isn't it. You've come to the right place if you want some support and encouragement but ultimately the consultation is your next step to find out the facts and what's suitable for you. I'd happily show you my pics but not sure they'd be much use to you as different pre-op size. Best of luck and keep up posted xxx

Thanks...will definitely be booking a consultation, just not sure where is the best place to go.
petafrank
petafrank
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 15th November 2009, 12:19 am

I was in the same boat as you hun, I didn't know anyone who's been through it so came on the forums to ask a few questions and do a bit of research. I had an idea who I wanted to perform the op and saw pics and read stories and couldn't find any negative feedback and I was certain then he was the man for the job. It did mean some travelling for me but it was worth it. xxx
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th November 2009, 12:21 am

hi hun, it is really worrying chosing a surgeon and clinic, just googled cosmetic clinic's near you and there seem to be quite a few so you should be plenty to choose from, book a few consultations and see how you feel about them. Then do lots of research. I wanted to be a D/DD and I do look that but measure a bit bigger. Good luck hun
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by petafrank 15th November 2009, 12:30 am

misf1 wrote:hi hun, it is really worrying chosing a surgeon and clinic, just googled cosmetic clinic's near you and there seem to be quite a few so you should be plenty to choose from, book a few consultations and see how you feel about them. Then do lots of research. I wanted to be a D/DD and I do look that but measure a bit bigger. Good luck hun

I think that is what I am most worried about that....as you said you measure a bit bigger. I have a fairly small frame and measure as a 32B, but I could also be an A cup...depending on the bra.

Myspa in Adlington seems to be the most popular. They also do the twilight surgery.
petafrank
petafrank
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th November 2009, 7:22 am

My advice would be be not to just settle for the one company and surgeon for your consultaion hun....

Do your reseach first, Look for surgeons in your area, then ask here or another support site if you wish, to get some feedback on the surgeon as well as looking him up for yourself, it's always good to be able to see before and after pics from girls who have used the surgeon and are happy with their results....

Go for a few consultaions with different surgeons and then decide who you feel most comfortable with and take it from there...

I know this is an exciting time for you and you probably just want to get a date booked, but in just taking that bit more time to ensure you get the best available to you will make all the difference babe.

Good luck and let us know how you get on. xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 15th November 2009, 10:00 am

HI & welcome petafrank

I was smaller than you, 32aa, and am in my forties,, so was a long time before I took the plunge...

I only wanted to go to a local surgeon in case of complications, so a year ago I booked a consultation with New Hall Private Hospital to see one of their surgeons....... disastrous, didn't feel like surgeon even barely listened to me, I didn't want big boobs, just some boobs, shown massive implants, stripped me off, criticised my dear little boobies for being assymetric, I was told when they could do the job, and sent out, I got a letter which read like a letter of litigation renouncing all responsibilty ........ didn't instill me with any confidence and put me off for months,

until, I plucked up the courage one day to google again local surgeons in my area and I researched them all, the one I liked the sound of most was Mr. Jeremy Hurren, I called his secretary and made a consult appoiintment.

well he couldn't have been nicer, really took the time to discuss EVERYTHING with me, was so gentle and caring when looking at my boobs, I felt totally confident in this first consult so I asked him when he could do my boob job there and then..

he gave me a date at the SPire hospital local to me, and bingo I now have lovely boobies..

Spire hospitals are all over the country and I cannot recommend them highly enough..

you need to find a surgeon you feel comfy with and I trusted Mr. Hurren so much I took all his advice and am now ecstatically happy with my c-d cup boobies !!

The reason I didn't go with the larger companies in London was purely because if I had any complications I wanted to be able to see my surgeon immediately and Mr. Hurren assured me he would be there should that occur.

good luck huni,

xxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 15th November 2009, 1:37 pm

Hi and welcome Any advice??? 463481 .

Seems like just yesterday I was asking the same thing and now I'm three weeks post op!

Everyone seems to get different results, some people with small implants end up huge cup sizes and people with larger implants can end up with smaller cup sizes.

The people that know best what size will give you the result you're looking for are the surgeons so get yourself a couple of consults booked and see what they offer you.

I was a 34a pre op and had 325's, I'm not sure of size I am yet as I'm not going to get measured until after my next check up with my surgeon in 2 weeks time. I also had partial unders so I may also still 'fluff' when the muscle relaxes.

Let us know how you go, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by petafrank 15th November 2009, 5:05 pm

cookie wrote:My advice would be be not to just settle for the one company and surgeon for your consultaion hun....

Do your reseach first, Look for surgeons in your area, then ask here or another support site if you wish, to get some feedback on the surgeon as well as looking him up for yourself, it's always good to be able to see before and after pics from girls who have used the surgeon and are happy with their results....

Go for a few consultaions with different surgeons and then decide who you feel most comfortable with and take it from there...

I know this is an exciting time for you and you probably just want to get a date booked, but in just taking that bit more time to ensure you get the best available to you will make all the difference babe.

Good luck and let us know how you get on. xxxx

Thanks! Think I will definitely have a look around the local area and see who is around.

Thanks for the advice!! x
petafrank
petafrank
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by petafrank 15th November 2009, 5:07 pm

katie0506 wrote:HI & welcome petafrank

I was smaller than you, 32aa, and am in my forties,, so was a long time before I took the plunge...

I only wanted to go to a local surgeon in case of complications, so a year ago I booked a consultation with New Hall Private Hospital to see one of their surgeons....... disastrous, didn't feel like surgeon even barely listened to me, I didn't want big boobs, just some boobs, shown massive implants, stripped me off, criticised my dear little boobies for being assymetric, I was told when they could do the job, and sent out, I got a letter which read like a letter of litigation renouncing all responsibilty ........ didn't instill me with any confidence and put me off for months,

until, I plucked up the courage one day to google again local surgeons in my area and I researched them all, the one I liked the sound of most was Mr. Jeremy Hurren, I called his secretary and made a consult appoiintment.

well he couldn't have been nicer, really took the time to discuss EVERYTHING with me, was so gentle and caring when looking at my boobs, I felt totally confident in this first consult so I asked him when he could do my boob job there and then..

he gave me a date at the SPire hospital local to me, and bingo I now have lovely boobies..

Spire hospitals are all over the country and I cannot recommend them highly enough..

you need to find a surgeon you feel comfy with and I trusted Mr. Hurren so much I took all his advice and am now ecstatically happy with my c-d cup boobies !!

The reason I didn't go with the larger companies in London was purely because if I had any complications I wanted to be able to see my surgeon immediately and Mr. Hurren assured me he would be there should that occur.

good luck huni,

xxxxxxx

Yeah I have heard that going to those sorts of places you are just another patient to them rather than being seen as a person.

I think staying local is something that appeals to me definitely.

Thanks hun xx
petafrank
petafrank
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by petafrank 15th November 2009, 5:07 pm

Has anyone ever considered Twilight surgery or ever had it done?? x
petafrank
petafrank
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 15th November 2009, 5:21 pm

Hi Hun,

I am happy to show you my pics- will PM you. I started at a 34B and had high profile 410cc implants over the muscle.

I went with Transform in London (I live in Essex so it's not too far for me to travel).

I had a few other consultations- one lasted about 5 minutes before I KNEW they weren't right for me. I met with Mr Khan and knew I was comfortable so booked the same day I consulted with him (in hindsight I would encourage other people to go home and think about it for a day or 2 mind you!)

I hd my op as day case- was in at 10am, op at 11am and discharged at 3pm!

I wouldn't personally have the operation any other way than under general. It's very evasive and I think it would be a bit traumatic to just be sedated.

Jade x
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th November 2009, 5:26 pm

petafrank wrote:Has anyone ever considered Twilight surgery or ever had it done?? x

I'm definately not brave enough to even consider twilight surgery! Shocked

Is there a particular reason why you'd prefer this option?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th November 2009, 5:27 pm

Hi hun have a look at this thread about twilight surgery
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 15th November 2009, 6:20 pm

Yikes... Any advice??? 506925 had no idea there was such a thing as twilight surgery...def dont' like sound of that... Any advice??? Icon_eek
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 15th November 2009, 7:03 pm

Knock me out every time!

I had a spinal after the birth of my 3rd child as i had to go to theatre and I hated being awake, it didn't help I had a gobby anaesthetic assistant either.

Defo a no no for me, I would want to be asleep every time, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by petafrank 15th November 2009, 7:35 pm

Jade wrote:Hi Hun,

I am happy to show you my pics- will PM you. I started at a 34B and had high profile 410cc implants over the muscle.

I went with Transform in London (I live in Essex so it's not too far for me to travel).

I had a few other consultations- one lasted about 5 minutes before I KNEW they weren't right for me. I met with Mr Khan and knew I was comfortable so booked the same day I consulted with him (in hindsight I would encourage other people to go home and think about it for a day or 2 mind you!)

I hd my op as day case- was in at 10am, op at 11am and discharged at 3pm!

I wouldn't personally have the operation any other way than under general. It's very evasive and I think it would be a bit traumatic to just be sedated.

Jade x

Thanks Jade! xx

Discharged at 3? That is really quick!
petafrank
petafrank
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by petafrank 15th November 2009, 7:35 pm

cookie wrote:
petafrank wrote:Has anyone ever considered Twilight surgery or ever had it done?? x

I'm definately not brave enough to even consider twilight surgery! Shocked

Is there a particular reason why you'd prefer this option?

It is not so much that I am considering twilight, it was just an option. I do think it would be pretty brutal!
petafrank
petafrank
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by petafrank 15th November 2009, 7:40 pm

misf1 wrote:Hi hun have a look at this thread about twilight surgery
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for that...does sound unnatural to be awake! There was something on the TV about it a few years back at the Myspa clinic in Adlington. Been trying to find the video/articles on it for a while.
petafrank
petafrank
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle 16th November 2009, 1:48 pm

Any advice??? 368291 Hi

Its so confusing itsn't it, i really feel for you. Like some of the girls say, i'd see a few different surgeons and see who you feel comfortable with, everyone is sooo different its a really personal thing.

I'd defo try and go for a well known one though! Transform, Mya and The Firm seem to be the most popular that i've heard of on here.

As for the Twilight option, Any advice??? 77873 it looks terrifying i wouldn't have the balls!!
Danielle
Danielle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by petafrank 16th November 2009, 7:53 pm

Danielle wrote:Any advice??? 368291 Hi

Its so confusing itsn't it, i really feel for you. Like some of the girls say, i'd see a few different surgeons and see who you feel comfortable with, everyone is sooo different its a really personal thing.

I'd defo try and go for a well known one though! Transform, Mya and The Firm seem to be the most popular that i've heard of on here.

As for the Twilight option, Any advice??? 77873 it looks terrifying i wouldn't have the balls!!

Hey thanks for the advice!! Just been researching it today. Thinking of booking something for next week eek!!! xx
petafrank
petafrank
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down