Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post BA - back to work -

+14
Gemma31
Danielle
Breasticles
alfie
helenascania
tuttifruitibeck
*Sally*
Mermaid
whoopsy.daisy
hotcaz
pinkbabe
kerrymac1
misf1
michas
18 posters

Go down

Post BA - back to work - Empty Post BA - back to work -

Post by michas 11th November 2009, 11:04 pm

...Did you (are you) keeping it all quiet and hoping no one
will notice? Do you have an impossible sitaution at home ie kids that
you are keeping it from? Have you gone back to work in your sports bra
and had to buy new clothes that cover those huuuuge sb straps??

Im coming across all of this having just returned to work and would be interested to hear what you have encountered !!!

x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post BA - back to work - Empty Re: Post BA - back to work -

Post by misf1 11th November 2009, 11:09 pm

Hi hun I told everyone that would listen so no help there. But going back to work in my sports bra I didn't like that nips on show and all that, I was so used to being so padded in a bra I never seen my nips, didn't buy new clothes bought new cardigans to cover the straps (short sleeve as it was summer for me).
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 11th November 2009, 11:12 pm

misf1 wrote:Hi hun I told everyone that would listen so no help there. But going back to work in my sports bra I didn't like that nips on show and all that, I was so used to being so padded in a bra I never seen my nips, didn't buy new clothes bought new cardigans to cover the straps (short sleeve as it was summer for me).

Hahaha - im finding that with nips too! Infact I made a discover - a revelation in fact! Tshirt bras are not just seamless bras - but they stop nips showing !! Being a tiddler before, I have always worn padded bras so never had that problem!!! Post BA - back to work - 557141 The friend who enlightened me thought this hillarious!
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th November 2009, 11:22 pm

I have worn t shirt bras and they hide most of the nip but if it's really cold, you can still see them a bit. I'm so not used to it. I used to have like 2 inches or more padding.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 11th November 2009, 11:27 pm

I haven't told anyone apart from my hubby and parents. I wear a uniform and will be living in my fleece until I get rid of my sb. My bras were so padded before I don't think anyone will even notice Post BA - back to work - 557141. I haven't gone back to work yet so only time will tell??? and I work with blokes so no doubt they will be commenting if they do notice.
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 11th November 2009, 11:50 pm

I kept it quiet and I dont think anyone noticed, if they did then they never said anything anyway. I made sure I got clothes which covered me up for the 6weeks is was in my sports bra. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 12th November 2009, 7:34 am

i only told my close friends and family, i didnt tell anyone at work and no one had noticed! i always used to wear paddded bras and chicken fillets so tbh cos i only had small implants they look the same size as they did before, only now im wearing normal bras with no padding! love it!!!!! xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by whoopsy.daisy 12th November 2009, 11:23 am

I guess im lucky as I am about to start a new job and no one knows or knew me before this , so they wont know any different! As for friends...I havent been out yet!
whoopsy.daisy
whoopsy.daisy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Mermaid 12th November 2009, 11:38 am

I told everyone at work to stop the gossiping....knowledge is power and the gossips love that - so they all met a stale mate as they all discovered that they all knew - so there was nothing to talk about. It was quite funny actually.

I had to buy a bigger uniform blouse to accomodate my new boobs....yes I had to buy it. It's part of manager's suit uniform in our branding colours but I had to pay for it myself - by boss refused. So when someone puts on weight or loses weight and needs to new uniform I'll be watching to see if they have to pay too! Booby discrimination - hahahaha!

I didn't tell my parents or my partners parents but everyone else I don't mind. I had overs but they don't look stuck on at all. Mxx
Mermaid
Mermaid
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 12th November 2009, 11:50 am

I'd only told my immediate boss and two of the girls but unfortunately (in a post GA haze of morphine and tramadol) blew my own cover when I posted on my wall on FB what I thought was a PM to a friend with all the gory details!!! Hysterical

I did dress differently tho as I felt I needed to get used to them myself first before a big "reveal". That came at my leaving drinks when I wore a lovely wrap over dress with my first underwire bra.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 12th November 2009, 12:18 pm

when i first had my ba 7yrs ago i didnt want to tell anyone i wnt back to work and people started asking questions and i denied it, it was the worst thing i ever did people started getting on their high horse saying "why was i lying" blah blah blah this went on for a while i finishe that job not cos of that reason and started a new job.
After a while rumours started about my boob job si i denied it as i wasnt ready to tell anyone, 7yrs later everyone knows hence the nick name beeca boobs. at first i wasnt ready to tell anyone but by doing that it became more of an issue.
if i was in that same situation again and people asked me i would say yes do you want a feel(seriously that is what id say opps)
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 12th November 2009, 12:25 pm

Interesting to see how everyone deals with it. . . I have told close friends and family on OH of course. I dont really want anyone to know at work (have only told 2 of the girls) im like Kerrymac1 i work with blokes so am going to keep my uniform jumper on lol. I leave in February so wont have long to deny it lol x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 12th November 2009, 1:23 pm

Hi all, I'm finding this post very interesting as I've only told my hubby and my immediate boss, which I had to do to get a week off work. I have 3 children...the oldest being 22 and the younger 2 both 16....I just feel I can't tell them. I've no intentions of telling parents and in-laws.....they wouldn't approve. Post BA - back to work - 155114 So I'm hoping I can go back to work without anybody noticing..from reading some of these posts at least it does seem possible. Post BA - back to work - 557141
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post BA - back to work - Empty Post BA - back to work

Post by Breasticles 12th November 2009, 1:44 pm

Hiya

I've told everyone except for my little girl!!! Its gonna be obvious (hopefully!!) when i return to work so I thought why not?

Anyway I'm that excited as I've waited over 20 years for this then I want to shout it from the top of the Liver Buildings Post BA - back to work - 727935

xx
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle 12th November 2009, 1:57 pm

Ha, ha, i love this post.

I've told my Mum, sister and a few friends. I haven't said anything to anyone at work and i'm not intending too however if they do ask once i'm back after resting for a week I suppose I will tell them. No point in lying about it I suppose I just dont feel ready to broadcast it yet, even though im mega excited Post BA - back to work - 43418
Danielle
Danielle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 12th November 2009, 2:03 pm

I, like misf1, also told everyone about my BA as I found it much easier that way and then at least people won't be talking behind your back!! I'm also really proud of the fact that I've had a BA and don't care who knows anyway....I would shout it to the world if I could Post BA - back to work - 727935 !!

Gem xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by pipple 12th November 2009, 6:09 pm

My family and close friends were told, along with the a few of the people I immediately work with. I do think some of them think I'm going back as Jordan.

My HR department have called me several times and have asked what I've had done (due to the sick note from the hospital only saying surgery).

As for what to wear, I'm having the same dilemma, as I've always worn gel filled bra's and the nip thing is a issue.
pipple
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 12th November 2009, 7:00 pm

I've told my Mum, OH, daughter and 2 close friends. I haven't told anyone at work and will not tell them, even if they start asking questions because as far as i'm concerned, it's none of their business. I'm sure they have noticed though, because i was as flat as a pancake before and now all of a sudden, i have boobies!

I don't care if they talk about me behind my back. They'll soon get bored and move onto the next victim Post BA - back to work - 557141 . xx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by lisxxx9 12th November 2009, 7:40 pm

I'm with Deelite on that, my OH, parents, brother and sis-in-law know. I'm telling no-one at work, I know what they can be like, as far as I'm concerned if they talk about me behind my back, what I don't know won't hurt me, and if anyone says anything I'll have a go about not having anything better to do than look at my boobs. As for the nips thing, I'm going to try leftover breastpads from pregnancy. Anyone tried them and failed?

lis
xx
lisxxx9
lisxxx9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 12th November 2009, 8:35 pm

*Sally* wrote:I'd only told my immediate boss and two of the girls but unfortunately (in a post GA haze of morphine and tramadol) blew my own cover when I posted on my wall on FB what I thought was a PM to a friend with all the gory details!!! Hysterical

I did dress differently tho as I felt I needed to get used to them myself first before a big "reveal". That came at my leaving drinks when I wore a lovely wrap over dress with my first underwire bra.

Oh sally - that made me cringe! I did put vague FBook status messages up - ie Drains - Yuk, Morphine makes you itch - fact !!! - that sort of stuff, and everyone seems to know! Im not keeping it quiet from friends, but dont want work talking about it !!!

x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 12th November 2009, 8:45 pm

hotcaz wrote:i only told my close friends and family, i didnt tell anyone at work and no one had noticed! i always used to wear paddded bras and chicken fillets so tbh cos i only had small implants they look the same size as they did before, only now im wearing normal bras with no padding! love it!!!!! xx

I am going to print this page out and show it to my best friend!!! She reckons that if no one notices then ive wasted my money! I dont think she meant it in all fairness as harsh as it sounded. I think she means that if I hide away then what was the point? - I have been saying I dont want work to notice and im wearing bigger clothes so its not so obvious. However like you, I have always had a good 2" of padding and now its all me!! and feels blo*dy marvellous! So at work I probably dont look much different - if at all different because they are used to my monster gel bra (but wouldnt have know that was what it was!). I havent yet been out proper - but when i go, I will of course not be hiding away by any means! Just cant wait to get past the sports bra phase !! x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by snooze77 12th November 2009, 8:54 pm

I'm booked in for bigger implants (replacements) on 24th Nov, no-one knows apart from my hubby, we're sneaking out under a hood of darkness! Am really hoping the results won't be obvious, but am a bit worried as my boobs have rather shrunk since stopping breastfeeding at start of Oct, and all of a sudden I'll (hopefully!) have a fair ole rack again!! Don't want family to know as they'd shudder to contemplate what we're spending and think we're totally irresponsible considering we have 2 young children!! Am also hoping my 2 year old will never remember the day she took Mummy to hospital for her new boobs!! To add to the worries, I'm hoping they aren't too painful and I can still give my kiddies lots of cuddles shortly afterwards.
snooze77
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 12th November 2009, 9:14 pm

Well... I have told my colleague at work, my best friend and my Mum initially as well as my OH of course (!), but as the op got closer I told a few other friends, and one friend announced it to her friend at a birthday party and we all had a good giggle about that (thankfully!).

I havent told my children - they are 11 and 9yrs old. They knew I had to go into hospital but thought it was for a shoulder operation! which meant I wouldnt be able to move my arms much and therefore cuddles would be a bit limited for a few weeks and they had to be very careful around me for a while !!! They have been great and now even 2 weeks post op they ask if my shoulder is feeling better !! Post BA - back to work - 557141
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down