Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no swelling at all

5 posters

Go down

no swelling at all Empty no swelling at all

Post by tuttifruitibeck 3rd November 2009, 1:06 pm

hi everyone took my bra off for a sneak [peak still got some sticky tape on em so couldnt see properly but my boobs are very very very high which is to be expected but i have no swelling and i mean no swelling no bruising to what i can see and my boob are really soft, softer then before i know i should be greatful but i just find it a bit strange, but if you have seen my other posts i was worried cos they look small but thats prob cos there is no swelling and they are so high i know it sounds stupid but i wouldnt mind some swelling so im not so worried about the size of my boobs it looks like iv gone down two sizes to about a B/C but the shape does look good and i can imagine getting a good clevage, has anyone heard of having no swelling at all im not exaturating there is no swelling just very high on my chest which i asume is why they look so small cant wait to see nurse friday,
excuse my spelling im rubbish
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

no swelling at all Empty Re: no swelling at all

Post by katie 3rd November 2009, 2:04 pm

HI Tutti, did you have low profiles?? I didn't have lot of swelling but I did have some, and mine were high to start, but now they have dropped they are lovely and full.. did you see my pics?? I am 8 weeks post... and, sounds like your surgeon ws very gentle with you if you have no bruising, I had none either, just very slightly under my armpits but barely at all, xxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 3rd November 2009, 2:31 pm

hi katie i havent seen your pictures i would love to see then , yeah mine are medium low profiles x x x x x x
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 3rd November 2009, 2:38 pm

pmd you huni, I just LOVE my low profiles!! xxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 3rd November 2009, 4:01 pm

I dont know if I have swelling at all - they look huge but I dont know how much of that is new boobie and how much is swelling! I also dont have any bruising at all. My 'wrappers' done come off till Thursday but ive had a good look and from what I can see - no bruising. Ive got no idea on positioning - I had partial unders and my surgeon told me where he puts them is roughly where they'll stay.

I have however got red marks from allergy to the sticky tape, but we cant have it all now can we!!

Michas x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 3rd November 2009, 7:16 pm

Everyone gets swelling after the op, due to GA and surgery, but it may be minimal. You wont notice it until its gone though, i didnt think i had any and then when it went I was thinking wow there was a lot of swelling

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd November 2009, 8:56 pm

I didn't have much swelling in my boobs after my op but I found I had it around my ribs and in my arm pits. You have a lot of changes to come with them dropping into place, maybe fluffing. Happy healing hun.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down