Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lumpy Boob??

4 posters

Go down

Lumpy Boob?? Empty Lumpy Boob??

Post by lisahoney 29th October 2009, 10:58 am

Hi,
I had my BA on Aug 14th. Everything has been fine but today I noticed that my right one feels lumpy on the outside. I have to push down quite hard to feel the lumps and you can't see them but I am concerned. I have left a message with my PS's nurse. I have recently stopped taking the pill and feel I am about to have my first 'real period' in about fifteen years! I understand you cen get lumpy boobs before your period. Not sure though, has anybody had anything similar themselves? Thanks.xx
lisahoney
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Lumpy Boob?? Empty Re: Lumpy Boob??

Post by lisahoney 29th October 2009, 6:20 pm

I'm just wondering if anyone has anything to offer on the lumpy boob front! Also, is everyone supposed to massage them?? I had textured cohesive silicone gel mcghans/allergan, I know these adhere to your breast tissue etc. Anyone else had these that is massaging??xx
lisahoney
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 29th October 2009, 6:56 pm

HI hun

not since my ba but years ago I had mammogram & aspiration for lumpy boob, all was normal tho and they said it was due to hormones and granular tissue as I am quite slender so not 'coverage' made lump feel more obvious.. since then I got to know my 'old' tiddlers and every mont they would get lumpy (sounds horrid!!), but I never worried about it..

I hope this is all it is for you too, but don't take any chances eh.. Lumpy Boob?? 358498
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th October 2009, 9:06 pm

I would go get it checked out to put your mind at ease, but it is probably a hormonal thing and most people tend to feel a bit more lumpy around their period.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 30th October 2009, 7:24 am

It may be hormonal or it may be rippling you're feeling as sometimes it feels lumpy but you can't see it on the outside of the boob, how big do the lumps feel?
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lisahoney 30th October 2009, 7:50 am

Hi Ladies, thanks for your replies, am most grateful!
Well there is one really tiny lump which has a grainy feel to it and then there is a bigger one but it is more in the shape of a ridge if you know what I mean. I had thought it could be rippling...you can't see it and it doesn't hurt but I have lost some weight recently so don't know whether this might have added to the fact I can feel it! I had partials, just wondering, is it possible it could be the muscle I am feeling? xx
lisahoney
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 30th October 2009, 7:54 am

I think its the implant you're feeling, i can feel it on the outside of my boobs too, I was a 32AA with no tissue so im basically all implant so you can feel the edges of the implant pretty easily. Textured implants get traction rippling and you can feel 'waves' sometimes. Its good you can't see it though! x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lisahoney 30th October 2009, 8:11 am

That sounds plausible! I had thought this also. It's just a bit worrying but I'm really grateful for your thoughts on this. It has put my mind at ease. I'll still talk to my ps but thanks a lot.xx
lisahoney
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 30th October 2009, 8:34 am

Lumpy Boob?? 911887 You're welcome
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lumpy Boob?? Empty Lumpy Boob Update

Post by lisahoney 13th November 2009, 9:31 am

Hi,
I went to see my surgeon last week. He confirmed there was no problem with the implant/muscle and said I had a breast lump Lumpy Boob?? 856466 . He told me not to worry but I did! I was booked in for an ultrasound the same day. It turns out that I have a number of cysts in my right breast tissue. I was relieved that it was nothing serious or a problem with the implant. I have just stopped taking the pop/mini pill after 6 years and was previously on the combined pill for 11 years. Apparently the change in hormones since I stopped taking the pill has caused this. I have since found out that high levels of oestregen can cause breast cysts, obviously the progesterone only pill has been suppressing my oestregen. If I had known this I would have carried on!
Anybody else had breast cysts ever? I think they are going to leave them alone to see what happens, I hope they go on their own. Lumpy Boob?? 856466 x
lisahoney
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down