Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeping upright?

5 posters

Go down

Sleeping upright? Empty Sleeping upright?

Post by staci_x 24th October 2009, 8:25 pm

If we stop before being a week post op will the implants go somewhere they shouldn't??

I'm really struggling with sleeping upright haven't had a good night sleep since the op, back is killing d bum is constantly numb. Jut wondering whether you think I'll be able to get away with lying down properly tonight?

They're not painful when I lie flat but am worried they will settle an odd shape what do you think?x
staci_x
staci_x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Sleeping upright? Empty Re: Sleeping upright?

Post by cakey_baby 24th October 2009, 8:30 pm

No they wont go anywere hun! Sleeping upright? 557141 sorry that made me giggle! sleeping upright is just to help with swelling, its advised you try and sleep like that for about 2 weeks but i was the same and found myself slipping flat on my back every night!

You should be ok hun so long as your not rolling onto your side.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th October 2009, 8:46 pm

I think you will be ok. Just keep your head raised on2 pillows, You will be fine. I took so many pain killers for back ache when sleeping upright for 2 weeks
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 24th October 2009, 8:55 pm

Hi Staci_x!!

You have brightened my evening too!! They will stay with you forever now Sleeping upright? 113752 Sleeping upright? 557141

As Cakey said, sleeping upright is to help the swelling and healing process. It is best if you can continue sleeping upright untill you have your first check at least, and discuss with surgeon.

I found it helpfull to emprison myself with pillows and one under my knees to help with the slipping down. However, think we all slipped, I dont think you will do any harm, we can only do our best.

good luck!! It is not easy, I know, I ended up either annoyed with myself through tiredness or laughing at myself fighting with pillows and boobs....ah the joys Sleeping upright? 727935 xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by staci_x 24th October 2009, 10:22 pm

cakey_baby wrote:No they wont go anywere hun! Sleeping upright? 557141 sorry that made me giggle! sleeping upright is just to help with swelling, its advised you try and sleep like that for about 2 weeks but i was the same and found myself slipping flat on my back every night!

You should be ok hun so long as your not rolling onto your side.

x x x

eeek lay on my side yday for a split second and it was agony so will definately not be doing that again in a rush!!

Thanks girls, I always have loads of pillows anyway so will be raised still. And my swelling is going down nicely so think it should be ok!x
staci_x
staci_x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 24th October 2009, 10:29 pm

Staci I'm glad you asked this cos I'm the same as you, I was awake every 5 mins last night just waiting for morning to arrive so i could get up, I didn't realise how hard it'd be sleeping upright.

Good to hear the swelling is going down for you.

Stupid question but how do you know what is swelling and what is boob?
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by staci_x 24th October 2009, 10:32 pm

Well mine were rock hard and high to start but theyre a bit more squigy now and erm... softer looking! I've still got a it of swelling between the middle of them but I'd say when I woke up today they've gone down loads and they're not sore looking or feeling... dont know if at babble helps? lol!x
staci_x
staci_x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 24th October 2009, 10:41 pm

Haha yeah it does help thanks hun. Mine still seem very high, like when I turn to the side they look an odd shape on top, like something un-natural has been stuffed inside - which of course it has, just waiting for it to look like a boob now!
Hope you have a better night's sleep tonight hun xx
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by staci_x 24th October 2009, 10:46 pm

Ahh thanks hun sure I will! Yeah mine were like that but they're a bit smoother today, probably 'cause I've had a smaller implants than you, they're settling sooner!x
staci_x
staci_x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down