Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeping upright

+3
Bizzyboobs
LJR
dafneylou
7 posters

Go down

Sleeping upright Empty Sleeping upright

Post by dafneylou 23rd August 2013, 9:30 pm

Hi girlies,

Can I just ask how long everyone slept with there head and shoulders elevated for after their op? I forgot to ask my surgeon and am fed up with it now! Lol xx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Sleeping upright Empty Re: Sleeping upright

Post by LJR 23rd August 2013, 9:35 pm

Only a couple of days, I then went to sleeping on my back but still with a v-pillow.  However don't take this as gospel because each PS has their own preference.  My Ps basically has said that when I was comfortable to sleep on my side to go ahead.

I would check, just in case - I know it's a pain, I usually sleep on my front - however you have just paid a fair amount of money for them, go with what your PS tells you x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 23rd August 2013, 9:49 pm

Thanks hunni, I will get in touch with him and ask him. He didn't tell me to sleep like this to be fair, I just did it coz I know it helps with swelling etc but am fed up now and just figuring out when's a good time to start to change positions.

Thanks again Hun xx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 23rd August 2013, 9:50 pm

Well I'm doing cookies pillow pyramid!!!! Sounds as if its really comfy.... I may try it out pre B.A to get used to it as always sleep on my front...... X
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 23rd August 2013, 9:57 pm

Yeah I'm on the pillow pyramid and although its nice I just love sleeping on my side and literally can't wait to be able to sleep like that again! The pyramid is good though, try it out, a few girls love it thatch they now use it every night by choice!! Lol xx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillydally7 23rd August 2013, 10:05 pm

I've been told to sleep upright for 2 weeks...the nurse came in at 8pm and said I was too low and now I can't get comfy! Roll on being home sleeping on my recliner sofa with my v pillow lol!
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 23rd August 2013, 10:28 pm

i slept elevated for about 3 weeks, more at first as it helped me get out of bed in the morning lol, and then less and less.
i still didnt sleep on my side until i was about 5 weeks as i was scared! then it took me a couple of nights to adjust but then i was fine, now at 9 weeks i sleep mainly on my sides! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Gz123 24th August 2013, 7:59 am

I'm 3 week post op and sleeping in my side but with my v pillow. I still get a little ache in my boob when I wake up so I'm hoping I'm doing the right thing?
Gz123
Gz123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th August 2013, 9:31 am

It really depends on the individual swelling hun.

Generally by about 2 weeks, most are able to start the transition from back sleeping to side sleeping and for others it can take a lot longer...

If you feel you've not much swelling at 2 weeks post-op (you're almost there) maybe give it a go? Use your V-pillow to help you. You can sort of cuddle the v-pillow creating a hole for your bottom boob to fall into so you're not putting an pressure on it from your body and a soft rolled pair of socks between your boobs helps keep them stable.

If you find its uncomfortable it it hurts then its back to your back for a while longer because your boobs just aren't ready, but if you feel OK you're on your way then to getting back to sleeping as you normally would. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 24th August 2013, 12:24 pm

Thank you girls!! Xx

I haven't had much swelling at all cookie, my boobs are already quite soft and have dropped into their pocket well. I only remember I have just had my boobs done when I try and run, ( which luckily isn't much) as they are uncomfortable when they are jiggled about. Oh and leaning forward without my bra on, don't like that. I have been very lucky, no pain at all and a very easy recovery.
Will give it a go on my side an see how it goes.
Thanks again xxxx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down