Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up

+23
LISA J
annefinackapan
staci_x
mum23boys
x..S86..x
claire265
sarahsbabies
Tonic28
angelslice
Nisey
*Sally*
nads
cakey_baby
alfie
Dancing_Diva
Mia
mizzpink23
katie
misf1
SnowWight
Jessica
ShootingStar
fluffy_bunn1e
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up - Page 2 Empty Re: pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up

Post by Tonic28 24th October 2009, 12:46 pm

Hi Fluffy_bunnie,

Could I pls see your piccies????? And the nose too would be gr8???

Best wishes xxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up - Page 2 Empty Re: pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up

Post by Tonic28 24th October 2009, 12:58 pm

Hi,

Thanks for sharing....I dont think they look small, not on your petite frame. They look lovely and such early days too when they soften and drop they will prob get a little bigger. Some of the bras I bought a 6 weeks I am slightly spilling out of now now, that's prob cos they have now settled....

Your nose (ouch ouch) looks really good and not much brusing either!! Ur really early days still and looking fab - congrats to you xxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 24th October 2009, 1:01 pm

aw thanks hun, means alo, and nose was the least painful! xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 24th October 2009, 1:19 pm

Thanks for letting me see. Oh you poor thing, you look like you've been through the wars all bandaged up on your boobs and face. You look so different, is it just the photo's or do you actually look a lot different? Side profile is awesome, I bet you're pleased so far.

Boobs are looking great aswell, don't worry about the size, you'll fluff :boobshake:
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 24th October 2009, 1:25 pm

Thanks Sarah, am sooo praying for a visit from the F Fairy! Flash

em when you say i look different,what do you mean? from Facebook? xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 24th October 2009, 1:26 pm

Great transformation hun, nose has loads of swelling and the boobs look fab, after a couple of months they'll look much fuller dont worry but i think the size really suits you x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by x..S86..x 24th October 2009, 1:27 pm

can i see plz? pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up - Page 2 343337

x
x..S86..x
x..S86..x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 24th October 2009, 1:27 pm

Can I have a peek hun?x
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 24th October 2009, 1:48 pm

Thanks for letting me see -they look fab hun - nose and boobs!! Think the size looks good on your frame - you are very similar to me pre op and have 30c more implants and I'm a 30E now - started off in a 32c/34c the first weeks after my op! Hope you recovering well xxx
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 24th October 2009, 1:53 pm

yeah im just chilling lots!

thanks hun, i am hoping that i ll be like you and get bigger! xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by x..S86..x 24th October 2009, 1:57 pm

Hi Yh im pre op, still saving :( i look similar to you before ur op, im having 380cc overs. Yours look really good, i dont think they look small, im thinkin maybe 380cc will be too big on me nw

x
x..S86..x
x..S86..x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 24th October 2009, 1:59 pm

crikey, big implant, nah go with it i wouldve if i could of! Hysterical xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by x..S86..x 24th October 2009, 2:04 pm

lol pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up - Page 2 Icon_lol im really skinny tho, size 6, plus im only 5ft2. i was surprised when he said i could have that size and over the muscle.

x
x..S86..x
x..S86..x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 24th October 2009, 2:10 pm

me too! boo, some girls get all the luck! jelous! xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 24th October 2009, 2:16 pm

Yeah FB from facebook. However, just had a look at you on FB to check and you actually don't look that different straight on at all.. Ignore me.... being woken up every hour by a teething baby has obviously effected my judgement today. Sorry if I worried you at all :imsorry:
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 24th October 2009, 2:20 pm

no didnt worry me! i know its because i have no make up on, i do look totally different without the slap! Hysterical
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 24th October 2009, 4:55 pm

Wow boobies look fab hun! pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up - Page 2 204135 I dont think there small at all! look perfect and they will change loads as well!

You can already see a big difference in your nose as well, when all the swellings gone your going to look great! thanks for sharing chick! pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up - Page 2 358498

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 24th October 2009, 5:01 pm

looking fab!! thank you for letting me see pics, you can really notice a difference from when they were first done,up to now, boobs and nose look great, you lucky thing xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 24th October 2009, 5:13 pm

Hi FB!!

Thank you for sharing!!

I think you have a great result!!...small pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up - Page 2 751387 I think they look perfect for your frame. You do look to have some swelling still and when that goes and they drop and settle they will look soo different too. Try and allow the natural healing and settling to take it's course and I am sure you will be very pleasantly surprised.

Your nose looks fab too!! I know you have swelling still, but looking great to me!!

You were smiling by the last pics...great sign!!

Very early days for you F.B. the first few weeks see the most change in my experience, when they settle into place and feel part of you. The rest of the changes after that are very subtle and you dont notice quite as much.

You look great to me!! pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up - Page 2 113752 Just a few days after two procedures, you are doing really good. pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up - Page 2 801367 xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 24th October 2009, 5:14 pm

I'd love to see hun, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 24th October 2009, 5:23 pm

Have Pm'd you but wanted to say here too that your piccies are fab!

When you've finished with the fluffing fairy give her a kick in my direction, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 24th October 2009, 5:25 pm

thanks Hysterical and i will, if she ever visits Hysterical
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 24th October 2009, 5:25 pm

Hey fluffy, thanks for letting me see

Your boobs look amazing hun, i really mean that, really nice size and you can see the difference, I think they'll end up being just perfect.

And what a great result with the nose! I forgot to say before that the part between your top lip and tip of nose feels funny for a while and loses shape a bit but does go back to normal. He's done a lovely job and you've got far less bruising than I had you lucky thing xxx
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 24th October 2009, 5:27 pm

thanks amgelslice, yes my oh keeps laughing at me saying ive got a stiff upper lip, as its not movig when i talk, and cant smile very well. i cant touch the end or sides of my nose as it feels weird, numb and not like its part of me!
xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 24th October 2009, 5:31 pm

Oh yes it's a funny feeling isn't it, I remember I looked like something out of the simpsons with my funny lip lol!!

I'm 18 months post op with my nose and still have a bit of numbness in the tip, you're definitely over the worst now and I promise you it gets better and better from now on xxx
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next