Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up

+23
LISA J
annefinackapan
staci_x
mum23boys
x..S86..x
claire265
sarahsbabies
Tonic28
angelslice
Nisey
*Sally*
nads
cakey_baby
alfie
Dancing_Diva
Mia
mizzpink23
katie
misf1
SnowWight
Jessica
ShootingStar
fluffy_bunn1e
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up Empty pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 23rd October 2009, 9:34 pm

hey ladies i have put my piccies up, gosh took ages!

if any of you do want a peek, i want to warn you,i have no make up on and a bit bruised facially. Pm me if you want a peek or post.

xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up Empty Re: pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up

Post by ShootingStar 23rd October 2009, 9:36 pm

oh yes please FB i've been waiting for these ones pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up 727935 x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up Empty Re: pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up

Post by Jessica 23rd October 2009, 9:38 pm

Ooh yes please fluffie, could I have a peek at your nose pics too? xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowWight 23rd October 2009, 9:42 pm

please may I see too?
SnowWight
SnowWight
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd October 2009, 9:51 pm

pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up 683328 Thank you for sharing your pics!!

Your boobs are looking fantastic hunni, i think you've had a great result and perfect for your frame too pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up 113752 really pleased for you!
The facial bruising is not too bad at all is it, it would be interesting to see the result when the swelling goes down, you can see the difference from the side profile already can't you & it's looking really good!! pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up 184153

I just wanted to give you a hug when i saw your pics, you looked so helpless all bandaged up pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up 304294 hope you are feeling better now hunni x x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 23rd October 2009, 9:52 pm

Thanks for sharing hun - boobies and nose look fab! And you don't look rough at all considering you've just had your nose broken and reshaped and had a major operation! Really nice result hun - your boobs look like you've had a bigger implant than 295cc xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd October 2009, 9:54 pm

oh and i just wanted to say....

pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up 828394 you finally got there!!!!!! pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up 358498 x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd October 2009, 9:54 pm

can I have a peek please
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 23rd October 2009, 9:54 pm

Oh Fluffi they look amazing on you and you look so happy hun!! pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up 839911 I think you look brilliant considering what you have been through, huge improvement and when swelling goes down be even better..

really super take care now and heal well huni, keep us posted xxxxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 23rd October 2009, 10:00 pm

thanks for your kind words girls, i really wanted to put them up, but am so aware i look rough, even had toothpaste on my chops on few of them , and also the nose will drop and look different, so hopefully wont look like a piggy permantley Hysterical
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd October 2009, 10:13 pm

Thanks for letting me see. You don't look like a piggy, you can see it's just swelling and it looks fab. Your boobs look great too. Your so brave having 2 ops at the same time.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 23rd October 2009, 10:40 pm

hi ya, could i have a peek at ure pics plz? xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd October 2009, 10:44 pm

Could I have a peek too FB please??
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 24th October 2009, 7:56 am

Could I have a peek too please?? xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 24th October 2009, 8:20 am

Hiya FB, could I have a peek too please? xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 24th October 2009, 8:26 am

Oo Me please FB! pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up 991311

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 24th October 2009, 8:33 am

I would love a look hun x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 24th October 2009, 9:32 am

Could I have a look too please lovely xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 24th October 2009, 11:31 am

Can I have a look too please hun?
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 24th October 2009, 11:34 am

hi hun, pm'd you for password, looking forward to seeing your pics xxx
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 24th October 2009, 12:19 pm

Looking fantastic huni! Truly beautiful. Hope you heal up well sweetie, by the looks of things you already are pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up 828394
xxx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 24th October 2009, 12:23 pm

aw thanks Nisey, just cant wait for nose to settle into shape, and hoping boobies will fluff! xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 24th October 2009, 12:38 pm

Wowzers you boobs look amazing!! You must be so chuffed with them, I know I would be if I was you! Woohoo boobieville!! pre op and 1 week post op BA and rhinoplasty pictures up 923101

Your nose looks fab too and you can defo see a difference already. My fiance had a rhinoplasty about 3 years ago now after having it broken a few years ealier and he loved his result and he was definately a lot more bruised than you were! Lucky you!!
Enjoy your new boobies and nose ! xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 24th October 2009, 12:39 pm

That should have said 'your' boobs lol! xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 24th October 2009, 12:43 pm

thanks DD, they are too small for my liking tho! Fluff,Fluff.Fluff! xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next