Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

worried about scaring

4 posters

Go down

worried about scaring Empty worried about scaring

Post by asiaone 21st October 2009, 4:01 pm

Hi mifi thanks for your advise regarding treatment in Thailand. I thinki should forget about it i didnt relise if something was to go wrong .It seem to be so straight forward i spoke to a lady out there and i look on the web and watch a video about the hospital and the americans couldent speak more highly of it .
Anyway i am going back to see Adam Toping in 3 weeks for a 2nd consultation so i will see. What i am worried about is all the scaring i will have as i would be having a breast uplift with implants and think is it worth it . I am a 30 dd and Adam said i would go to a 30 E basicalliy fill the top of my bra better. Can anyone tell me how theres went regarding scaring and if anyone has pictures of the healing process and to say how many weeks after surgery .and if you are pleased with total results .
asiaone
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

worried about scaring Empty Re: worried about scaring

Post by nads 21st October 2009, 4:12 pm

Make sure you ask Adam about scarring in your next consultation as there is more with uplifts but it depends on how well your skin heals nad ethincity on how yours will look.

Most of your posts are in the Hello section so do not ask for pictures please, if girls want to share their pics they will offer

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st October 2009, 5:17 pm

Also, I just googled 'Breast uplift pictures' and a lot came up to give you an idea of scarring, so maybe try that:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It also depends on the type of uplift as the scars vary depending on which uplift you would be having
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st October 2009, 8:23 pm

I'm sure if you ask adam topping he will be able to show you some before and after pictures of work he has done on breasts including uplifts and augmentation. It is a big decision and you need to think carefully. You will have scaring and you have to decide if you want this done dispite any scars.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 22nd October 2009, 11:18 am

In reply to your PM's, yes this is the right way to post a new topic and is what we call a thread worried about scaring 184153

There are some good pics there from Nads so this should give you some idea where you will have scars, how well they heal will depend on your skin type etc and the surgeon will have a much better idea about this for you.

Good luck with seeing Adam Topping again

x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down