Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im so gutted!!!!

+8
Mia
pinkbabe
ejk1
SG007
misf1
Nisey
cakey_baby
Crystal
12 posters

Go down

Im so gutted!!!! Empty Im so gutted!!!!

Post by Crystal 20th October 2009, 12:57 pm

Im so gutted!!!! 727885

Hi girls, I have to say im totally gutted!

I started with 34A boobs & had 460cc implants on the day because i was tod 410 would make me a d cup so just to make sure & the fact that really i didnt mind being a dd cup i ended up going with the 460.

They look fab , lovely & round & im 9 days post -op

But i couldnt wait to measure them as i was sooooooooooooooooo excited ( id been whereing 34 e-f hospital bra & 34 dd sports bras) but to mu utter horror i cane up on most web caculators as just a 34c or 34 b!!!!!!!!! some said i was 32c AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im soooooooooooooooooooooo upset!!!!!! how on earth came i be a bloody 34 c cup with 460?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

one site out off twenty told me i was a 34 fff but that was america & i think they work there sizes backwards to use so that still make me small

I just dont get it , my husband keep telling me there massive but now i feel there small! It amazing how a letter can make you feel.............I was so chuffed when i came out off hospital in a 34 e/f bra and now the feeling has gone & im thinking why did i put myself through all this pain to end up with b/c cup boobs!!! Im so gutted!!!! 856466
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Im so gutted!!!! Empty Re: Im so gutted!!!!

Post by cakey_baby 20th October 2009, 1:01 pm

DO NOT listen to online calculators hun! Im so gutted!!!! 852192 they are utter rubbish!! I was measured a 34b on one before my op and a 32AA on one AFTER my op! Im so gutted!!!! 77873 Im so gutted!!!! 557141 wait to get measured properly when they are settled and besides take a look at them do they look a B cup? propbably not with a 460 implant hun dont worry i think you will be pleased when you get measured properly. Im so gutted!!!! 184153

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 20th October 2009, 1:01 pm

Dont worry about what an internet calculator says huni. Just wait until you get measured in a proper shop and try on real bras. I'm sure they'll be bigger than that. And even if they're not, you said you were happy with how they looked - the actually letter doesnt really matter very much at all
xxx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th October 2009, 1:04 pm

Hi hun, I would get measured properly. The internet calculators are not accurate at all. I was told I was a 38C then a 34D then 36DD none of them were right. I went from a 32A to 32F with 410cc.
Did you have unders or Overs?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 20th October 2009, 1:05 pm

I agree they are utterly useless. It told me I was a 32B after my of.....I WAS THAT B4 I HAD IMPLANTS!!!!!lol

When you get measured and wear proper bras you will be surprised how big you are. I wear 32D/DD sports bras but in ''proper'' bras im a DD/E.

Those things should be out of bounds to us post oppers Im so gutted!!!! 901626
#
xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 20th October 2009, 1:08 pm

i had overs & im getting rippling already round the cleverage area when i dont push them up so i hope it will dissapear once im in normal bras!
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ejk1 20th October 2009, 1:14 pm

as if you could ever be that small but the size of the implant you had - NO WAY!!!!!!

I had 270 unders, i was a 32a now im a 30d so there is absolutley not chance!!

Take carexx
ejk1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th October 2009, 1:33 pm

Hi hun, sorry to hear you are getting rippling. You are still really early days at 9 days post op. Even with overs they do change a lot when they settle and soften. I expect they are still quite high up at the moment. I'm sure you will love your new boobies as soon as you can get them into nice pretty bras. Sports bras do make them appear so much smaller.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 20th October 2009, 1:34 pm

As some of the others have said dont listern to those sites there rubbish. one told me I was a d and I was c/d before my ba and none of my old bras fit anymore. go try on bras in la senza or m&s hun xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 20th October 2009, 2:31 pm

Aw Sta!!

Stay away from the online thingy's!! Like the others have said..they are sheer soul destroying....you would be back in a vest if you took heed of them Im so gutted!!!! Icon_eek

I would listen to your O.H. on this one...they are massive Im so gutted!!!! 727935 xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 20th October 2009, 2:43 pm

Firstly congrats on your succesful op! Secondly like the others say dont listen to them online calculators, I'm a 32B or 30C in some bras but those calculators told me I was 32A!! no chance, I avent got big boobs at all but im defo not an A. I was told by my surgeon my 380 implants will make me a DD and was told to get a DD and E sports bra.

I would just wait until your 6 week check and get measured and I think you will be pleasently surprised!! Im so gutted!!!! 543132
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 20th October 2009, 3:48 pm

Ahhhhh loads of girls on here have had the same problem. Just to echo what the others had said - Don't listen to the on line calculators totally rubish. All you should be concerned about is if you like them on yourself.

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 20th October 2009, 4:48 pm

According to M&S online measurements im a 32A.. Im so gutted!!!! 557141
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 20th October 2009, 8:58 pm

nads wrote:According to M&S online measurements im a 32A.. Im so gutted!!!! 557141

Great news!!!!!!! I was so annoyed i went to tesco & tried on some off there bras in various styles & was totally stunned to find that in to big for a 34 dd bra! i mean they looked huge!! i think i maybe a 34 e but they didnt have that size............wow Im so gutted!!!! 839911 I cant beleive them online bra size calculators can be sooooooooooooo wrong!!

Thanx Girls Im so gutted!!!! 828394
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 24th October 2009, 1:12 pm

Aww hun,

I feel your disappointment because i went through exactly the same thing Im so gutted!!!! 557141 . Those silly online calculators told me i was a 36A after having my surgery. I mean.....a 36 back size would be so big for me and my boobies aint fitting in no A cup! Im so gutted!!!! 557141

I was horrified though and felt really anxious went i went to get measured at M&S, six weeks post op. Imagine my delight when i tried on a 32D bra that was too tight! Im so gutted!!!! 839911

She brought in a 30DD and it fit perfectly. I was in shock for days! Stay away from those calculators hun. Glad you've tried on some bras and now know you might be a 34E!!!!! xxxx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down