Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plaster and sutures removed in 2 hours eek!

+12
Jemmy
annefinackapan
nads
hotcaz
LouLou82
angelslice
*Sally*
helenascania
cakey_baby
Nisey
misf1
fluffy_bunn1e
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

plaster and sutures removed in 2 hours eek! Empty plaster and sutures removed in 2 hours eek!

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 20th October 2009, 11:04 am

Had a phone call at 11 am just askingg if i could come to the clinic to have my sutures removed and nose splint off.

bit short notice but my surgeon is there today, so it was choice of see him or wait til tomorrow and the nurse do it.

I better shave my pits! Hysterical and try sort out this rank hair, omg im so scared of seeing my nose and if stitches are going to hurt!

what if i dont like my nose? eek,eek,eek

xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

plaster and sutures removed in 2 hours eek! Empty Re: plaster and sutures removed in 2 hours eek!

Post by misf1 20th October 2009, 11:11 am

I'm sure you will like your nose hun. Let us know how it goes. so exciting for you plaster and sutures removed in 2 hours eek! 923101 although I can understand you worries. I wouldn't look at my boobs for a day when they took the plasters off I was so scared??? it was nothing to worry about though and I'm sure you will be fine.

Get shaving those pits

Stitches being removed can sting a tiny bit. But it doesn't hurt and it's very very quick. Honest you will be fine.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

plaster and sutures removed in 2 hours eek! Empty Re: plaster and sutures removed in 2 hours eek!

Post by Nisey 20th October 2009, 11:14 am

Good luck huni, it'll be good to get it over with rather than having to wait til tomorrow. Plus, its good that you'll be seeing the surgeon instead of the nurse! Let us know how it goes
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 20th October 2009, 11:15 am

oo exciting hun!! plaster and sutures removed in 2 hours eek! 727935 im sure you will be fine and will love your new nose! my mum said its not painful just uncomfortable they do it really quickly!

Let us know how you get on hun x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 20th October 2009, 11:17 am

Good Luck, Im sure it will be all over in a flash!! Get shaving those pits plaster and sutures removed in 2 hours eek! 507594 x x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 20th October 2009, 11:29 am

OMG how exciting. The big unveil! I didn't feel a thing when I had my stitches removed. Good luck sweetheart. Sure you'll be thrilled. xxx plaster and sutures removed in 2 hours eek! 828394
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 20th October 2009, 12:52 pm

Good luck hun, can't wait to know what you think!! It doesn't hurt at all, the most painful part is not knowing what's underneath lol xxx
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 20th October 2009, 1:20 pm

Don't worry FB Give You

I'm sure you will luurrvve your new nosey!
Good luck hun Hug
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 20th October 2009, 4:37 pm

good luck FB, i hope it goes ok for u today, im sure ulle love your nose! xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 20th October 2009, 5:12 pm

well that wasnt bad at all! stitches didnt hurt that much, plaster off, surgeon was so pleased with my nose, he was like a little kid, kept saying did i want to look in mirror, i said no at first as was freaked out.

am still very swollen, but so far so good, had my boob nknot snipped and dressing off, just got tape on now. so can have showers now and wash my hair,yay!

gosh i was just being a big baby, even took a ''stress ball'' with me to grab through the pain Hysterical

foregot to ask about my implant id cards though Screwy was too scared bout the stitches and nose, but have to go back next month so will ask him then, as my file was filed away, sure he ll still have them.

i didnt recieve any after care advice from Mybreast though. hmmm.

i am feeling lots more better than yesterday, yay Cheerleader
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th October 2009, 5:21 pm

Glad it went well hun. Do you keep looking in the mirror? Glad your feeling better
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 20th October 2009, 5:24 pm

no i dont as its a bit weird! my nose looks fat as its swollen, but im sure i will soon, i mean ive had a peek, i will take more piccies and soon i will get a picturetrail account so you all can peek xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 20th October 2009, 5:24 pm

There you go hun, nothing to worry about. Is the nose what you expected to see? It's all a bit daunting at first isn't it x
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 20th October 2009, 5:28 pm

yes i relly didnt want to see it at first! was so scared i wouldnt like it, its bigger/fatter than i expected but i know its because its swollen.

Are you all packed angelslice? xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 20th October 2009, 5:33 pm

Yeah, you'll notice that go down a little bit more now every day. It's all been compressed in a plaster for a week, the fluid will be able to drain away nicely now.

Yep all packed and ready to go hun xx
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 20th October 2009, 5:49 pm

Glad it went well for you huni ad that it wasnt too sore! Hope you like the end results
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 20th October 2009, 5:52 pm

Ah how exciting new boobs and nose plaster and sutures removed in 2 hours eek! 839911 glad it went well hun, your nose will be swollen for a while yet x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 20th October 2009, 6:04 pm

Glad it wasnt as bad as you thought chick. Noses can take ages to settle down but with your surgeon being so pleased means you will have a brilliant result Im sure.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 20th October 2009, 6:07 pm

Yay, bet you feel much better now you got all the plasters off and can have a nice shower. It's a lovely feeling!!

You remined me that when I go for my 11 week check up, I want to get some sort of implant card for future reference. Nice one plaster and sutures removed in 2 hours eek! 184153

Glad it went well! x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 20th October 2009, 6:11 pm

thanks girls i feel so happy today, contrast from yeaterday, i just worried my boobs are shrinking now, lol! im obsessed with them! please get bigger, please get bigger! Hysterical
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 20th October 2009, 6:15 pm

Give it time .. they will fluff, they have to it's in your name x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 20th October 2009, 6:18 pm

Hysterical Jemmy i love it! thanks xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 20th October 2009, 7:46 pm

Glad to hear it all went well, I'm sure the fluffing fairy will visit soon, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 20th October 2009, 8:48 pm

Soo glad you are feeling better today FB!! Also, that you had a visit with surgeon and dressings and stitches removed...great progress!!

It will get better and better by the day!!

I shall say a prayer for the fluffing fairy to visit you!! But, I am sure when swelling and settling etc. has gone you wont want her plaster and sutures removed in 2 hours eek! 727935
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 20th October 2009, 9:13 pm

Glad it wasn't too traumatic for you, how exciting and scaring seeing your nose for the first time, even though its got a long way to go I imagine before you'll see the finished article.

I praying the fluffing fairy gives me a wide birth, so if she comes knocking, I'll send her your way.

I received my Allegan card/certificate about 6 weeks after my op from mybreast, just so you know.

Can't believe after all these months you've finally had your ops plaster and sutures removed in 2 hours eek! 543132 , so pleased for you xx
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next